[PervyFantasyProductions] The Order of Light

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Order of Light

Sorry to hear that. You don't have to play the game if you don't enjoy it, that said, update here, with new content, less bugs, overall better!!1!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New update to the Order of Light as we reach the final stretch of game designing, the naughtier end of true endings for the normal path have been completed, check out:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bugs I've Experienced in Port Town before Capital:

Entering the Weapon Shop causes Niltaru to say "Just a normal traveling coat." non-stop until you reset or turn off the game.

Talking to the sailor between the two buildings locks the game, forcing you to reset/shutdown.

Choosing to forgive the innkeeper after escaping the slavers causes the conversation to start over again, causing an endless loop unless you decide to turn her in.

Other bugs:

If you previously went to Bernstein Castle (Maid area), and later, your Corruption Level (or Arousal Level in the slave camp) gets to 100%, it triggers the Masturbation event from Bernstein Castle. You end up trapped in Bernstein Castle if it doesn't lock up the game first.

Also, the Masturbation event can also trigger at inopportune times even in Bernstein, such as in the middle of 'Play Maid', or during the maid fashion show before you reach the king. The game locks up if it occurs at the fashion show.

If on the day you are sent to the second floor for the first time, you try to slack off and lie about being finished, the master gives you a 'punishment' with a time-limit. However, the timer for this never goes away, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you beat the clock or not, the numbers stay on the screen. What's worse, this messes up any later time-limited event you have to do, such as the sloth test. It may be fixable by the next bug, though.

The timer for the councilor's room does nothing. Even if it goes down to 0:00, nothing happens. At the very least, this may help people fix the previous bug.

I haven't tested all of these in the newest version, but all of them were in the last version before today's version, and I have already confirmed most of them are in the new one too.

A lot of armors do not have associated image files, making Niltaru or Hilde appear nude when wearing them. Here are some examples I found:

Blessed Armor - Niltaru (The stronger one that appears earlier in the item list. Why are there even armors with the same name in the first place?)
Blessed Robe - Hilde (The stronger one that appears earlier in the item list. Why are there even armors with the same name in the first place?)
Incubi Armor - Niltaru
Enchanted Robe - Niltaru (No problem with Hilde. Niltaru CAN wear this, though)
Robe of Darkness - Hilde
Demon Robes - Hilde

In the capital, the stairs on the roof of the castle don't work, meaning you can't get down once you are up there. And, if you try to deactivate the device in the room that leads to the roof, the game locks up when you try to exit the room through either staircase. Also, losing the subsequent battle after winning the battle against the Princess in the Capital leaves the screen black.

The Corruption menu doesn't change back after escaping the slave camp.

If you fight and defeat the elf controlled by Sintra, the game skips straight to the next scene that takes place in that same tent. This scene should not play until you go to the elder's tent and see the scene there. (The scene at the elder's tent does play if you go there after being warped out of the forest, and then jumps to the scene in the other elf's tent again, but by this point that scene should no longer be playing. The elder tent scene also does not cease to activate after happening once.

At the Portal of Shadows, after you save everyone at Aphrodite's temple, you can't reenter the temple once you leave it. There is no way back in on the right-hand side, and if you try to enter from in town, it still acts the same as from before you saved everyone. Also, if you go left of the Weapon Shop, you are trapped on that side of town, and cannot continue the game.

Just to be clear, I like the game, but it has a LOT of bugs that need fixing.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also have some questions:

I found two scenes near wells on the first continent that seem to be themed around horror movies. Were these supposed to lead to something? Did I miss something between those two events and the capital?

I was going to ask about the dragon statue in Sintra's Tower, but I found an answer for now.

Multiple questions about the Portal of Shadows: Is there more to the Dragon Temple than success/fail when praying the second time, or has that not been implemented yet? Is the "Red Potion" from the Shady Merchant supposed to do anything? Also, what about the back room of the Equipment Merchant?

Why is Holiest Armor a shield?

Edit: Found out back room scene only happens if other events have not happened.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So good news, Swpkmn, Aggra says 'Finally a proper bug report' and killed everything on your list. Also, added lewd near endgame content can be found here:

See if theres any issues left if you wish. ^^

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So good news, Swpkmn, Aggra says 'Finally a proper bug report' and killed everything on your list. Also, added lewd near endgame content can be found here:

See if theres any issues left if you wish. ^^
These issues are fixed as far as I can tell:
Port Town Weapon Shop
Port Town Sailor
Missing Equipment Images
Castle Stairs
Portal of Darkness: Temple Accessibility and Weapon Shop impassibility

I still have these issues in the new version:
Port Town Innkeeper Conversation loop
Losing second battle in Capital leads to black screen
Holiest Armor still a Shield
Red Potion from Shady Merchant still unusable
Never found answer to question about weird scenes on first continent.

I haven't checked the other bugs from before yet.

The trigger in Portal of Shadows past the Weapon Shop near the church is still there, so it is still possible to be trapped in town. Also, you can now get trapped in the Demon Lands to the right of Portal of Shadows, as there is no way to reenter the Temple once you leave from that exit, and you can no longer enter the Demon Castle once you finish the plot there. And, if you enter the door Niltaru entered to pray to Aphrodite, it reactivates the plot from before.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll redirect your post to the creator of Order of Light, not sure what the question is, sorry. Meanwhile the game is Finished.. finished meaning you can play the normal path from beginning to end, alternate paths and.. indubitably more bug/typofixing coming soon, but for now, enjoy:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll redirect your post to the creator of Order of Light, not sure what the question is, sorry. Meanwhile the game is Finished.. finished meaning you can play the normal path from beginning to end, alternate paths and.. indubitably more bug/typofixing coming soon, but for now, enjoy:

I still cannot get past the second fight in the capital (Tear & Sintra). Winning the fight gives a bad ending, and losing the fight gives a few lines of dialogue, then the screen fades to black and stays that way.

Also, as I said in my last post, these issues still exist:

If you reenter the Inn in the port town near the Capital, you will confront the Innkeeper, where you are given a choice of action. However, only the decision to turn her in to the authorities allows you to leave the inn. The other decision causes the conversation to repeat.

The Shady Merchant sells a Red Potion, which is unusable. The Golden Potion from that merchant can be used in battle, causing the Bad End to occur during the battle. Also, you can buy 99 White Powders when they are free, and sell them to another merchant for a profit.

Also, trying to free any of the slaves (besides Hilde) in the slave camp while escaping will cause one of two errors that will force you to reset. Either the screen will fade to black and not change back, or the game will just lock up.

Edit: After trying the "Tear's Dungeon" option recently added to the skip function under New Game, I think the issue I have been getting at the capital may stem from being unable to access that area without choosing the option from the skip function of a New Game. It seems like in order to beat the game, you are supposed to go there before fighting the Princess & Sintra, but when I try to enter that area from a normal save file, Niltaru says the place has a "dark aura" and won't let me enter. Is access to that area related to any of the following:

1) The well scenes on the first continent? (I found two scenes, but it seemed like there should have been more)
2) The cave at the bottom of Sintra's Tower? Or the Dragon statue on the second floor? (I figured out how to remove the statue, but I am not sure how I am supposed to "be prepared" for the cave)
3) The "video player" in the workshop in the Capital? If so, do I need a video, and if so, where do I find it?
4) Something else I didn't list?

Whatever is required to get in there, could you please clarify it?

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see there is a new update. A lot of the issues I have mentioned have been resolved, but I still have one or two issues:

To my knowledge, there is no way to access Tear's Dungeon outside of selecting it when starting a New Game, and accessing that area seems to be a requirement in order to finish the game. (All of the outcomes in the capital if you don't go there are bad endings) If there is a way to access it in a normal save file, please let me know.

Speaking of which, the only set of actions that hasn't given me a bad ending is beating Tear's Dungeon, then fighting and beating Sintra (and Darkma) in the capital. However, after doing that, I cannot progress any further. I know I'm supposed to enter the building shown in the attached image, and I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to enter through the dark area in front of my characters, but I can't. I cannot enter the dark area, and trying to interact with it has no effect. The NPCs are no help either. I think something is wrong.

Attachments

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Update to the Order of light, after a long while, beginning the alternate ending paths, also, a vote for hentai-art for scenes in another game of Aggras, Tales of Ameria, see the Blog for more:

As for the bug reports, I'll have the main programmer of the Order look into them while working on the game, thanks for your patience, if theres any more, now is the best time to go ahead and post 'em before the game is finished up. ^^

The abovementioned bugs should all be long fixed.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Another big update, nearing the final.. final version, with the alternate ending path of Sintra-Admirer added and the demonesse alternate path beginnings here:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Official finishing version with all alternate gameover paths as well as some christmas-sidestories is now online. Yey!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I swear this game should be on 3DS. :V

But I doubt Nintendo will do that....

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I swear this game should be on 3DS. :V

But I doubt Nintendo will do that....
There actually is a way to port it to mobile devices, and perhaps your dad works at Nintendo?

Hoooray for late responses, I genuinly only noticed this due to the forum-resorting. *chuckles*