What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone! I’m the head of Outbreak games, a Patreon-funded studio that makes lewd games for everyone to enjoy for free. I’ve made several games, but let me tell you about the one we’re making right now.

Play as a young musician named Jason that is banished to the attic because he lusts after his milfy step-mom and three hot step-sisters. He lives mostly to play his cello and tinker with hypnotic music. He pursues his older smart step-sister named Kira, his sporty step-twin sister named Jane, his flirtatious and carefree younger step-sister named Sarah, and his curvaceous step-mom Noelle. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in so he takes advantage of the whiteout and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants. Will they do what he wants? That's up to you!

Snow Daze is completely free to the public after a month’s delay on patreon. If you want to support the game, you can do so here:

You can also find all of our other games there as well! If you’d like to simply play the latest public version instead, follow any of these links!

(Complete!)

I started making these games as an individual and picked up a skilled team over the years. It’s all thanks to support from forums. Thank you to those of you that have supported us over the years.

Please enjoy these preview pics!

Check out our team!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Home Invasion (Upcoming)

I apologize for those that already saw me talking about this elsewhere, for some reason I thought that I already put up a thread here. At least you know now!

I've got some work in progress backgrounds done by F-ing below. I really enjoy the sort of "Winter Dreamland" look he's got going.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello everyone! I'm the creator of a game you may already be familiar with, Overwhored. Overwhored is now done thanks to your donations and support and I'm moving on to a new project!

Home Invasion is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.

I'm currently working on the demo, which will be available to patrons on my patreon on June the 1st. As with my previous game the game WILL be freely released to the public after a short time, however. The public release will be July 1st. If you wish to support the development of this game you can do so here:

Remember: Without your support I wouldn't have been able to finish Overwhored, let alone move on to new games. So to those of you from this forum that supported me I'd like to extend a sincere thanks!

Most of the work for the demo is done and I'm primarily waiting on color for a few scenes right now. Please enjoy these preview pics!
Extended Preview Gallery:

First sex scene color WIP:

Gameplay Images:

Character Images:

This game brings up an art team with several new faces.

Lineart is being done by Tsudanym:

Inking is being done by F-Ing:

Color is being done by Brellom:

Character art is being done by Mindwipe:

And Mini Scenes are being done by Sleepymaid:

On the whole this will bring a MUCH more consistent art experience than Overwhored. I hope you play once it comes out!

hmmm...are you perchance a fan of bakemonogatari? :D

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmmm...are you perchance a fan of bakemonogatari? :D
I'm familiar with it but haven't had a chance to watch it. I'm QUITE familiar with Nisemonogatari's teeth brushing scene though. :D

I think I originally got the idea for this after reading Oniichan No Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Ja Nai n Da Kara Ne.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm familiar with it but haven't had a chance to watch it. I'm QUITE familiar with Nisemonogatari's teeth brushing scene though. :D

I think I originally got the idea for this after reading Oniichan No Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Ja Nai n Da Kara Ne.
I dont think ive seen that one :3, the only real incesty anime i really liked was the rejects of magic school... and even then it deals with how fucked in the head the main character was in order for that to work

I just thought your characters had a certain resemblance to karen, kanbaru suruga, and a chubbier version of araragis mum (who only shows up in one episode so it seems like a coincidence)

Last edited:
OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dont think ive seen that one :3, the only real incesty anime i really liked was the rejects of magic school... and even then it deals with how fucked in the head the main character was in order for that to work

I just thought your characters had a certain resemblance to karen, kanbaru suruga, and a chubbier version of araragis mum (who only shows up in one episode so it seems like a coincidence)
It's probably just that the characters are adhering to certain archetypes. Those tend to resemble one another in any given story.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, a little bit too curvaceous for my tastes, but I'll follow you as a probable future quality work anyway :p

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

since the characters are human... I hope Cypress will put some cosplay in it

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, a little bit too curvaceous for my tastes, but I'll follow you as a probable future quality work anyway :p
Gotta disagree, those curves are perfect.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

since the characters are human... I hope Cypress will put some cosplay in it
I'm focusing on making a very tight and focused experience with this game since it's my first VN and it's going to be fairly short. I want to make sure the core game is good before anything else. It's certainly something to consider with future games though!

Avitus83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loved Overwhored, and looking forward to this game! I love the curves, but I also like other body types; would go consider having one of the characters be a but slimmer, or throw some variety in? Either way its your game, so you should totally make the game the way you want it, but just thought I'd throw in my opinion.

Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing the game come together.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi again all! Just another new preview. The game won't just include the full sex scenes. There's also going to be lots of extras done for scenes and scenarios that aren't quite major enough to get the full illustration of a sex scene. I want to add more to my games and found a way to do it - chibi art! These cute little sketches below are of "minor scenes" in the demo you can unlock during the course of the game by making the right decisions while hypnotizing the girls. The pictures are actually fully complete. You'll have to play the demo to see the full thing though! If you want to see what the regular scenes look like look at the OP. There's a WIP of the first sex scene there. While the full scenes are done by the team of Tsudanym, Brellom and F-ing the chibi scenes are done entirely by my good friend Sleepymaid.

The sporty twin sister of the main character, hypnotized to show off her secretly feminine undies:

The uptight and prudish older sister Kira, hypnotized to flash her panty clad butt:

The youngest sister Sarah, hypnotized into acting like a puppy:

A reminder: The $5 Patron release for the demo covering day 0-1 will be out on the 1st of June, and the free public release will be out for everyone on the 1st of July. I hope you enjoy it!

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

They're all very western names, Noelle, Sarah, Jane, Jason... But then Kira-ahe? That makes no sense.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They're all very western names, Noelle, Sarah, Jane, Jason... But then Kira-ahe? That makes no sense.
Kira is her actual name. The -ahe was part of the design sketches, it isn't actually her name. The "princess" bit is basically just part of her concept and that was the word the artist used to describe it. You'll note that some concepts for her seem more Japanese and others seem more western. I basically steered her development to a much more western look.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi everyone! Just a reminder, the demo covering days 0-1 (of five days) will be up for patrons tomorrow, and out to the public on July 1st. Below is a preview of the first pic in a sequence of pics for the first sex scene in the game.

To get access tomorrow donate $5 to the patreon! I hope you enjoy it.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey all! Just a quick update, there's now a version of the demo for Mac. It's still patron-only until the 1st of July but will be freely available to everyone at that time.

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi everyone! The demo below is the public release of Home Invasion, now freely available to everyone. I've edited the OP as well to reflect the fact that this is now a project you can play freely.

For those of you who were patrons and got it early I extend my deepest and sincerest thanks. For those of you that aren't patrons yet enjoy this - if you do you've got a good chance to get in and participate when the next release comes out. Ultimately it's a free game so there's no need to do so, however.

The demo covers days 0-1 of the game. There are a total of five days, so there will be four more releases. I don't have a release date for Day 2 yet but rest assured I'm getting everything done as fast as I can.

Enjoy!

Windows:

Mac:

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Outbreak Games: Home Invasion Demo Released! 1/Jul/2016

Hi all! Just letting you know that things are still coming along. Here are two previews of scenes from day two that are getting worked on right now.

No release date for day two yet, but it's coming along!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi again, everyone! Just showing you another preview. I'm currently working on getting voice actresses for the game. To pre-emptively assuage concerns about that I'm hiring professionals and yes, you can turn it off. I believe it's going to be pretty great!

Here's another preview image, a work in progress on the color of the Kirapic.

The release date for day two should be October 1st. Keep tuned for updates!

OP
Cypress_z

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone! Just letting you know that the game is going to update TOMORROW. Below are previews of the start of the scenes that happen in this release. Note that this update goes up for Patrons on my Patreon first; the public release will be November 1st. Making day two is a lot of fun! Whether you play tomorrow or wait a month I hope you really enjoy it. It was a lot of fun to make!

Status
Not open for further replies.