Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

Just something I wanted to share...

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which ones :p
Super late response, but the best example would be when you play as the husband and take Tamami to the karaoke place. She says she has to go to the bathroom and it pans over showing her going with the employee into the stall and the husband hears noises.

Also you can take her to the hotspring, where she bails on you and you go downstairs and talk to people and they imply she was "servicing" the rest of the men right before you showed up.

Or when you come home and she's being groped behind the counter by the landlord and he stops when you get close.

Then there are parts where the landlord takes her next door and you hear moaning and try to figure out what it is.

The scenes aren't explicitly shown, but you the player know what's going on based on the sprites. I'm probably explaining it badly, but you get the idea. Doesn't need art either so that's definitely a plus. :D

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whatever happened to the english translation of To H anyways? All the links I could find were down.

Also, nice logo intro c:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hes just being the kind of husband hes suppsoe to be in the hentai world, dumb, clueless and unconcerned.
True but I can't find any other games that use the husband's perspective like that. They always switch to the girl's POV which is disappointing. :(

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True but I can't find any other games that use the husband's perspective like that. They always switch to the girl's POV which is disappointing. :(
agreed, but if hes always going to act like that, they might as well be just be room mates. im hoping this game dont portray the husband as a dumbass in the future.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hes just being the kind of husband hes suppsoe to be in the hentai world, dumb, clueless and unconcerned.
Yup indeed, that's half the fun in ntr for me. If the husband was some kind of great clever guy, it wouldn't fit an ntr story, but it would make a good revenge story :p

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He is in the CIA lol so he really shouldn't be stupid

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He is in the CIA lol so he really shouldn't be stupid
Yeah It also put me off how the manager was using the "you husband's in the CIA, what would THEY do if they found out about you" angle when in fact it would be more like "My husband's in the CIA, so maybe don't fuck with me unless you want to be wiped from history"

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah It also put me off how the manager was using the "you husband's in the CIA, what would THEY do if they found out about you" angle when in fact it would be more like "My husband's in the CIA, so maybe don't fuck with me unless you want to be wiped from history"
What I kind of found stupid was how he was like "oh no, he is a CIA, we are in trouble" and the next day just used the CIA stuff against her and completely said the opposing thing to what he said the day before. You really think, why doesn't she get her husband involved? Why does she agree so instantly?
Apart from that I really liked the writing and the setting of the game. The little boy was believable, and Mel was apart from that thing very realistic even though I wonder why he used a hidden compartment for a camera when all the waitresses do is putting on an apron and a bowtie and after work unequipping them...

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I kind of found stupid was how he was like "oh no, he is a CIA, we are in trouble" and the next day just used the CIA stuff against her and completely said the opposing thing to what he said the day before. You really think, why doesn't she get her husband involved? Why does she agree so instantly?
Apart from that I really liked the writing and the setting of the game. The little boy was believable, and Mel was apart from that thing very realistic even though I wonder why he used a hidden compartment for a camera when all the waitresses do is putting on an apron and a bowtie and after work unequipping them...
Because when Melvin says "He's from the CIA we're screwed" (terrible paraphrasing) he's actually thinking it, not saying it.

The next day he thinks of a plan to work that against her, and knowing she was kind of gullible and from out of town, he tried to play that card on her, in future versions you're able to call his bluff.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think the situations I gave would necessarily make him stupid. He would trust her and thus wouldn't imagine she would be cheating on him.

Surely CIA agents and police detectives are cheated on in real life like any other profession. It's not that they lack the skills to find out, it's that they wouldn't see a reason to question it in the first place.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patreon page remodeled to better reflect where we are, take a look and give us some feedback if you choose so ;)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Because when Melvin says "He's from the CIA we're screwed" (terrible paraphrasing) he's actually thinking it, not saying it.

The next day he thinks of a plan to work that against her, and knowing she was kind of gullible and from out of town, he tried to play that card on her, in future versions you're able to call his bluff.
Ah, I already thought that he simply panicked in the beginning and then thought about it some more. Her being able to call the bluff is a very interesting way that is sadly underused in other games where the heroine usually is just the dumbest fuck in the city... I am really looking forward to the finished product.

I don't think the situations I gave would necessarily make him stupid. He would trust her and thus wouldn't imagine she would be cheating on him.

Surely CIA agents and police detectives are cheated on in real life like any other profession. It's not that they lack the skills to find out, it's that they wouldn't see a reason to question it in the first place.
A beautiful girl has it so easy to play with your mind...

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Patreon page remodeled to better reflect where we are, take a look and give us some feedback if you choose so ;)
Good work on the front page. Good amount of info and pretty well organized.
The only think I would like to see is some information on the current stage of the projects (latest released version for patrons, expected release dates, that kind of stuff).
This way outsiders can follow the progress and eventually pinch in.

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only think I would like to see is some information on the current stage of the projects (latest released version for patrons, expected release dates, that kind of stuff).
This way outsiders can follow the progress and eventually pinch in.
why do you think they keep hiding their progress? the only thing we know is they promised a demo for october 2015, that came out in june 2016. And that demo was someway rushed, since it was full of bugs, tipos and errors in the story itself.

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo looks very promising, all the areas, the possibilities, everything looks great. But you know already, I'm sure!

Also, I'm confident someone reported it already, but I say it to be sure in case someone didn't: there is a bug with day/night.
At the very beginning I explored all the areas - instead of going straight to take the job - until reaching some place dark and the night never reversed back.
Everyone kept telling me "Good morning" even at night, and I finally fixed it when running to the beach daytime overwrited nighttime putting things back in the right place.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

why do you think they keep hiding their progress? the only thing we know is they promised a demo for october 2015, that came out in june 2016. And that demo was someway rushed, since it was full of bugs, tipos and errors in the story itself.
I'm sorry, but what did they do that so offended you? Were you eagerly waiting for the demo that entire time?

The actual demo was very well done, except for the city being confusing as all hell to walk around. However, considering how their game is intended to play out with understanding the scope of the city, I can understand why they designed such a large space.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but what did they do that so offended you? Were you eagerly waiting for the demo that entire time?

The actual demo was very well done, except for the city being confusing as all hell to walk around. However, considering how their game is intended to play out with understanding the scope of the city, I can understand why they designed such a large space.
I think he meant that they're rolling the updates slowly, that's why they wouldn't show a progress info on the front page.