Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

Downloading ! :D

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok where can i buy a map. Its hard to find ways. And the color didnt change didnt change back when i when out some specific places like red light district. Fix this please,

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loved it. Now I just need to get a job this summer and will be able to finally support some of these great NTR games on Patreon :D

Though there were few a bit annoying, though unimportant, bugs. One is that, after I went to the slums (which was the first thing I did, even before going to town hall), the screen became dark after the meetup with the unknown guy as if it was nighttime and doesn't change for a while. It fixes itself either after the pub boss, or if you choose to avoid his scene, after the shower.
Also, when I was looking for the 7/11, after going to cemetery, the music stayed from it and didn't change, though maybe it was because I entered and left it like immediately.

Also, I wonder does the choice of cum inside/outside if you decide to fuck Robert has any influence on any future dialogs or maybe even events. Or is it just for the players tastes, because it does give the same amount of lust.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loved it. Now I just need to get a job this summer and will be able to finally support some of these great NTR games on Patreon :D

Though there were few a bit annoying, though unimportant, bugs. One is that, after I went to the slums (which was the first thing I did, even before going to town hall), the screen became dark after the meetup with the unknown guy as if it was nighttime and doesn't change for a while. It fixes itself either after the pub boss, or if you choose to avoid his scene, after the shower.
Also, when I was looking for the 7/11, after going to cemetery, the music stayed from it and didn't change, though maybe it was because I entered and left it like immediately.

Also, I wonder does the choice of cum inside/outside if you decide to fuck Robert has any influence on any future dialogs or maybe even events. Or is it just for the players tastes, because it does give the same amount of lust.
Thanks a lot for the bug reports, will definitely check into them as it's the first time we hear about it.

Overall player choice and hidden pregnancy meter.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh It's here!
This is going to be fun :)
I know you might have answered this already but what date are you expecting for full release? I'd happily buy it when it's out. Love the artwork and story. Great writing and all in all a great demo.
Keep up the awesome work.

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the bug reports, will definitely check into them as it's the first time we hear about it.

Overall player choice and hidden pregnancy meter.
Awesome, there will be pregnancy. Hopefully that means that a route where she gets fucked by many and eventually impregnated, without having sex with her fiance not even once, will be possible :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh It's here!
This is going to be fun :)
I know you might have answered this already but what date are you expecting for full release? I'd happily buy it when it's out. Love the artwork and story. Great writing and all in all a great demo.
Keep up the awesome work.
I'd say this year we should expect a "full release" but I don't think I'll ever say "this is as far as we'll work on Ayame's Adventure", I think that even when we're working on future games, a free DLC/add-on for Ayame's might still come out, or at least one where Ayame has cameos.

Eventually as we progress, the community will tell us which characters they liked the most, the least, and we'll try to give the people what they want.

Also, responding to the post above me, pregnancy will be optional.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game doesn't load when I start it. It opens for half a second and then auto closes itself without giving any type of error message, any suggestions?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A bit late now I guess, since my original post has drowned a bit, but yeah, I liked it. It just ended a bit abrupt, and had so many areas that were utterly pointless for the demo. I understand that they will most likely be more filled up with NPCs, allow you to actually enter at least one of the houses, and so on, and that it's there to be a tease. I just feel that it was a bit too much exploration that could be made without any reward.

Still, good first impression. Looking forward to see where this goes.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll be able to enter almost every single building unless it makes no sense for you to be there, for example, the university and the museum will be reserved for the second game at first, but by getting familiarized with the world map, it will be much much easier to navigate future games.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How many scenes are advaiable in this demo? I can only find two ( have sex with Robert and blow Melvin's dick).

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many scenes are advaiable in this demo? I can only find two ( have sex with Robert and blow Melvin's dick).
SCENES there's only those two, the others have no penetration, it's a slow build up for the character, we don't want to corrupt it too fast. A lot of people might not consider the Melvin's grope a scene, or the Scott slap in the ass, or the neighbours getting freaky in their living room, or even the shower scene where Jack peeps on Ayame, so CG's there's a few, scenes, not that many.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there gonna be more stuff for people who don't like netorare shit?

keeping ayame pure for the 40 days is probably gonna be boring as hell lol

... but that's the only route for me.

unless shortly into the melvin scenes i can gut him like a fucking pig and watch him bleed to death? cuz that would be great.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there gonna be more stuff for people who don't like netorare shit?

keeping ayame pure for the 40 days is probably gonna be boring as hell lol

... but that's the only route for me.

unless shortly into the melvin scenes i can gut him like a fucking pig and watch him bleed to death? cuz that would be great.
I never thought of that, but it would ACTUALLY BE FUCKING AMAZING!

I'm seriously going to transmit this idea to the rest of the team and see how they respond to it because canonically would KINDA make sense, not only that, as soon as I read that, a lot of stuff made sense to us, I can not go deeper into it because it would spoil, but that would create a very rich and believable story line, but I'll get back on this later!

Also, while some of the scenes are "NTR" the story gets much richer and Robert is not the idiot people think he is, just wait for it, the plot will thicken, A LOT, specially after the next two patches that introduce a very important character.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I had some of the same gripes about the maps, while it seemed cool at first to be able to walk around so much, it quickly became frustrating with everything being empty. However, the art was good and the scenes so far seemed well done. I'm looking forward to when the game gets a bit more to do than bus to the one place and back though.

So there's the scene with the fiance' and then one with Melvin, is there a different version for patrons? What's added in that one?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I had some of the same gripes about the maps, while it seemed cool at first to be able to walk around so much, it quickly became frustrating with everything being empty. However, the art was good and the scenes so far seemed well done. I'm looking forward to when the game gets a bit more to do than bus to the one place and back though.

So there's the scene with the fiance' and then one with Melvin, is there a different version for patrons? What's added in that one?
Patreon has had that version (public) for a week and a half, the new Patreon version will have 3 new scenes and CG room and it will come out on the 5th.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SCENES there's only those two, the others have no penetration, it's a slow build up for the character, we don't want to corrupt it too fast. A lot of people might not consider the Melvin's grope a scene, or the Scott slap in the ass, or the neighbours getting freaky in their living room, or even the shower scene where Jack peeps on Ayame, so CG's there's a few, scenes, not that many.
Really great start! I think most people prefer a slow corruption.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was wondering what happened with this one. I was patron back in January, I think, and there seems to be very little progress since then (a tech demo was what we had several months ago).
The added content wasn't bad, but it all felt rather generic to me. The asshole boss who tries to blackmail her, the good husband, the slutty neighbors...
The game plays more like a VN than an RPG as of this stage. And the choices had little to no influence over the later events. I understand it's a demo, but I think it would've been cool to demonstrate the choices/consequences mechanic.
The map felt rather confusing, you would go from a road to a back alley, then a wood, then a business district... I think you could've structured it much better.
I like it how at Melvin's pub you see part of the main area when you enter the back rooms. That's the kind of consistency that lacks in the city map.
The art is good, the writing as well, I like that there was some exposition during the sex scenes, it wasn't just a picture and a line of dialogue (though the Melvin scene was a little abrupt, but I guess the guy is a fast shooter :)).