What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

I believe this is inaccurate, as i am downloading it right now without having an account. Though they normally do want you to have their plugin, you do not need an account.
this is what it tells me "Quota exceeded bandwidth
The download can not be realized because the limit is exceeded data for your IP-address."
i didnt used mega in like a month or more.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi the demo is very cool but the corruption is little fast for me.
How is this too fast? The only decision you really get to make is if you put up with Melvin's groping. The other scene is really a forced kind of situation, which isn't a corruption thing.

How fast would you want the corruption to be?

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh looksie, what do we have here...

Well, I have something to look forward to trying during the weekend :D

requiem31

Reputation score

Well, guess I'm late to the party...
*skims through the comments* Ok, here are my 2 cents:
  • The title: yea, that's the one thing (not covered by anyone yet) that bugs me the most. When I see "adventure", I expect fantasy, knights, maidens, dragons and whatnot, not CIA agents living in the suburbs. I think "Ayame's Story" would fit better. Unless it's already a working title, then never mind, move along.
  • The corruption: good speed so far, glad to see you did not rely on the usual suspect: hypnotism/mind control, that's kinda cheating imo. FYI, should drugs and drunk sex be introduced later, I'm fine with those, plus if the game is only 40-ish day long, you need some turbo-slutting because at the speed things go at I did not think she would turn into an über whore anytime soon.
  • As for the scenes/themes: yes, nothing ground breaking, but no need to reinvent the wheel here, in the end it's just some masturbatory aid :p. Now if someone could work on/direct me toward a netori story where the MC blackmails and or seduces married women, now that would be a nice change of space
Anyhow, keep on the good work!

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the day with the thugs, the guy to the far right in the pub said coffe.
Not sure if I just clicked too fast or if this is a spelling error.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the day with the thugs, the guy to the far right in the pub said coffe.
Not sure if I just clicked too fast or if this is a spelling error.
It was a spelling mistake, I thought I fixed it but apparently it was one of the few that got away, most of the time when proofreading we do it so fast our brain auto-completes even when there's minor mistakes.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Q: Game crashes at start.
A: Please create an exception or temporarily deactivate your anti-virus.
Why does an RPG Maker game need an antivirus exception? I've never seen this before.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why does an RPG Maker game need an antivirus exception? I've never seen this before.
It's alarmed by the protection.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could really use a map or something else to guide you.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could really use a map or something else to guide you.
The map in the game folder kind of works, even if it's not that accurate.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the short playtime that Demo has, I see a bright future for that game BUT!
( SPOILER!)

I hate that Melvin uses this secondfloor thing in the cabin to make it look like you are a thief, that was something I when i played I was like "K, fck you melvin". I would love when he tricks you into something, but not faking evidence so ayame has no choice but to obey. Faking evidence really... destroys the mood.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

( SPOILER!)

I hate that Melvin uses this secondfloor thing in the cabin to make it look like you are a thief, that was something I when i played I was like "K, fck you melvin". I would love when he tricks you into something, but not faking evidence so ayame has no choice but to obey. Faking evidence really... destroys the mood.
Ayame is just too guillable and not too smart, no need for tricks :p

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

( SPOILER!)

Melvin is an absolutely despicable human being which will pan out in a rather interesting story, but that scene will be avoidable in future versions in a more specific way, Ayame will be able to refuse it regardless and just be like, fuck it, I'll tell Robert.

Also, you'll find out in the future she's actually pretty smart, just, kinda innocent, you don't want to get on her bad side ;)

rizo

Reputation score

Played the demo and loved it, now the long wait on the full game coming! LOL
Great work though.!

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm ok call me paranoid...but why is there this anti-virus problem?
I mean I can see why this would happen in a pirated game...but why in a demo that is meant to be played freely...
I would like to test it out and see if it's worth giving money for it...but I won't risk my pc to potential harm, 7/10 times a program blocked by anti-virus is either trying to alter files that has no reason to alter(through poor programming or malicious intent) or creates backdoors(again either intentionally or not) or some other unwanted side-effect.

I don't mean to insult anyone(game creators) but personally I won't risk it for a hentai game, I've played lots of rpg maker games and so far not one of them required me to create exceptions in my anti-virus and I don't intend to start now.

Anyway I hope that you will manage to fix the issue some day so I can check the game out myself, from what I read it is quite good, so keep up the good work.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm ok call me paranoid...but why is there this anti-virus problem?
I mean I can see why this would happen in a pirated game...but why in a demo that is meant to be played freely...
I would like to test it out and see if it's worth giving money for it...but I won't risk my pc to potential harm, 7/10 times a program blocked by anti-virus is either trying to alter files that has no reason to alter(through poor programming or malicious intent) or creates backdoors(again either intentionally or not) or some other unwanted side-effect.

I don't mean to insult anyone(game creators) but personally I won't risk it for a hentai game, I've played lots of rpg maker games and so far not one of them required me to create exceptions in my anti-virus and I don't intend to start now.

Anyway I hope that you will manage to fix the issue some day so I can check the game out myself, from what I read it is quite good, so keep up the good work.
The game anti-rip protection is the reason why your anti-virus goes berserk, there's nothing offensive in it. If I wanted to spread virus I would've easily done it in the past, I wouldn't go through an elaborate patreon plan to do it xD

thswherizat

Reputation score

The game anti-rip protection is the reason why your anti-virus goes berserk, there's nothing offensive in it. If I wanted to spread virus I would've easily done it in the past, I wouldn't go through an elaborate patreon plan to do it xD
Why are you so concerned about people ripping the demo?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why are you so concerned about people ripping the demo?
I'm not concerned, but we worked way too hard and countless days on creating content and maps and scripts and assets etc. for someone to come and rip them off, and trust me, I have all rights to be, it has happened, not like some English game creator completely ripped the tailor shop I made for To H... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While i understand the reason for it, i also refuse to give any game an exception in my antivirus. Good luck with the game! :)

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

also tried the dmeo and found the daily routine to go out working etc. feels "realistic" and thats nice. just a quick question: Will the game be on DLSite or just for patreons or also free for everyone when its finished? I am too lazy to check the dozens of sites on the other post sorry ^^