What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Version 0.8b

I get a black screen after refusing to stay at home to take care of douchbag dad. :(
There's a c version that you can find on Patreon or you can wait for the next release 0.85.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Patch should come out either February 16 (doubtful, everything would have to go pristine) or February 26. Issac is going on his yearly vacation and he already booked the trip to Rome.
Im praying for a feb 16 release XD best of lucks so everything goes smooth.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Patch is out ;)
Wait do you mean here or patreon? also wich is the current free version and the latest latest super latest xD

Edit: forget i asked, just took a look at your patreon and saw the post. But could you post a picture of the reccolection room, that we we can see how many more scenes there are.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ULMF fucked with the picture quality. You can check it in HQ here:

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This might of been asked before, but i cant remember :p
Will all the future games be as NTR focused as this one? Will the characters in them be as ... dumb as in this one too?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This might of been asked before, but i cant remember :p
Will all the future games be as NTR focused as this one? Will the characters in them be as ... dumb as in this one too?
No. Only this one is NTR oriented.

Regarding the intelligence of the main character. The second game is focused on two CIA agents, what do you think? ;)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Who is that new lady on the left of your Patreon banner by the way? :rolleyes:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No. Only this one is NTR oriented.

Regarding the intelligence of the main character. The second game is focused on two CIA agents, what do you think? ;)
While i am ok with this being the only ntr oriented i really hope there is some ntr (or netori if that is imposible) in the next games, not as the focus maybe but maybe 1 route or ending.....

Also am i paranoid thinking that isn't Ayane smiling? i mean the bad ending, because that would be a hell of a bad ending xD

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While i am ok with this being the only ntr oriented i really hope there is some ntr (or netori if that is imposible) in the next games, not as the focus maybe but maybe 1 route or ending.....

Also am i paranoid thinking that isn't Ayane smiling? i mean the bad ending, because that would be a hell of a bad ending xD
It's not Ayame.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's not Ayame.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn now i really want to play that route. I can't believe i needed the picture to imagine the scenario, well it could be something else than what i am imagining but c'mon what else could happen in a route with an evil twin? at least for a "bad" ending MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's not Ayame.
Dafuq? This isnt suppossed to be Ayame? xD

But she got the same hair curl over her face...or maybe not? Now I want to see what is suppossed to happen in that "Bad End".

I am looking more and more to your finished Product:eek:

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Who is that new lady on the left of your Patreon banner by the way? :rolleyes:
Adriana remake. There is an hentai scene with a remake in this patch already. Eventually all her scenes will be redrawn, busts included.

(...)
There will be some parts dedicated to NTR in all games but while in this game it's the main focus, in future games it will just be a route.

Dafuq? This isnt suppossed to be Ayame? xD

But she got the same hair curl over her face...or maybe not? Now I want to see what is suppossed to happen in that "Bad End".

I am looking more and more to your finished Product:eek:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and it isn't a duck, maybe it's the duck's evil twin sister.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Adriana remake. There is an hentai scene with a remake in this patch already. Eventually all her scenes will be redrawn, busts included.

There will be some parts dedicated to NTR in all games but while in this game it's the main focus, in future games it will just be a route.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and it isn't a duck, maybe it's the duck's evil twin sister.
Noice!

Just noice to everything you wrote.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This week we'll release a new version that is bug free. We might make it public.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys, here's a contest for all you artists out there. ;)

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kinda skimmed through the last pages and didn't see it mentioned by anyone, so it made me wonder, will there ever be a tanned version with tan lines and not the full body tan?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I kinda skimmed through the last pages and didn't see it mentioned by anyone, so it made me wonder, will there ever be a tanned version with tan lines and not the full body tan?
Yes, right now you can already have a partial tan. All of the future scenes will have both renditions and some of the past ones already have been changed to have it as well. Eventually we will go back and change all of the past ones as well as changing all instances of old Adriana for the new one.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ive been waiting patiently the new patch so i havent posted here, but is there any ETA atm? is it coming soon? i cant wait for the aylia scenes <3

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I am honest, I am still holding out for the full release of this to play it. It is a key flaw with the whole patreon thing, I dont want to play a game that many times (regardless of how much extra content/replayability it has). I would want to play the full version maybe a few times. Note, I am looking forward to it (even if NTR isnt really my thing). But I really like the sound of the next games paticularly Contrition Report
this is another reason I wish Fleeting Iris was complete -.-.