What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

New game? So Jumble Jokers is done and not being updated anymore? Also the new girls look exactly like the old girls but with different outfits and weapons, with the pink head mage being exactly the same. I assume its not a coincidence, are they the same characters or are they relatives?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pink haired girl is the same character; the game being worked on is a direct sequel, and not a spiritual sequel. The rest of the characters are unrelated (although perhaps the green haired girl is another time-traveller).

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Can anyone make some sense of this (I presume) status effects chart? The partial translation doesn't cover it.

Reputation score

1. Captured. Unable to take any actions. Use the "save" option on another character to remove.

2. After climaxing. Easier to be captured by enemies. Can be removed using the Underwear item, by taking a bath, or by sleeping.

3. H damage is doubled. Ends at the end of combat.

4. Pregnant. Will remove itself eventually. Go to the hospital to get it removed early.

5. Parasite attached. You will gradually take H damage and every once in a while lose a turn (and take more H Damage). Cure it with Holy Water.

6. Vibrator. Same effect as Parasite. Unequip the vibrator to remove the effect.

7. ...your nipples are cold? Anyways, same effect as Parasite. Use liquid...mupi?...to remove it.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of getting anyone's hopes up, all of my Mega links stopped working a month or two ago and I was asked again today if I could upload the latest version (i.e. 1.15), so I went ahead and finally did it. I'm only bumping this in lieu of sneaking it into an older post of mine because I've also noticed that none of the Nyaa replacements have even the older versions available, so if any of the reuploaders want to host a torrent for it to make it easier for others to find outside of this site, be my guest.
DL works fine for me

new game CTD on me, going to castle then going next room CTD , being defeated CTD D:

Last edited:

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DL works fine for me

new game CTD on me, going to castle then going next room CTD , being defeated CTD D:
Same issue here for some reason. Also I don't see any text at all.

Edit:The demo crashes too so maybe it's just me.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to change the button controls for this game? I can't play with spacebar :(

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same issue here for some reason. Also I don't see any text at all.

Edit:The demo crashes too so maybe it's just me.
your getting the no text bug too. i had another RPG Maker XP Jp game with that same bug.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yessssssss!

Seems that the dev is starting to work on the 2nd game, by the looks of it the Slugs, Dogs, spiders and worms came back.

Hope to see the mouse come back or more beast enemies (or humanoids too) into the game.

By the image i hope this are just "grabbing" and not the full getting raped, not that much skin showing aside from the wizard girl and alchemist.

Really want to get clothing destruction in this one

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Might aswell link the blog again for convenience

Hope the link works, site's busted for me for some reason, though I can still see the image at the top
Looking pretty good indeed, very consistent with the previous games quality which is all I really need from this

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I really liked Jumble Jokers. Will be fun to play this new game. : )

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So we have the same 4 girls again? That's sweet, they are adorable. <3

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not the same, just the wizard girl is the same, the alchemist green haired could be the sister of the 1st one
Ah ok, is there a release date already or when did the guy started to work on the new game?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aw hell yeah, another thing to look forward to.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not the same, just the wizard girl is the same, the alchemist green haired could be the sister of the 1st one
Why do you guys suspect that the green heads are sisters even though the other two look even more like their counterparts, pretty much freaking twins or clones.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well here's a game that I haven't heard about for a long time.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anybody have a good AGTH code for this? Using the partial, but there's a lot of dialogue I'd love to understand. Current text I've found is pretty inconsistent.

Ah, nvm, I think I found a good combo, just gotta remember how to save it so I don't have to manually alter things every time I launch the game.

"When I die, please discard my hard disk in my computer without looking at it", lmao, yeah, full translation was worth it.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anybody have a good AGTH code for this? Using the partial, but there's a lot of dialogue I'd love to understand. Current text I've found is pretty inconsistent.

Ah, nvm, I think I found a good combo, just gotta remember how to save it so I don't have to manually alter things every time I launch the game.

"When I die, please discard my hard disk in my computer without looking at it", lmao, yeah, full translation was worth it.
This got a full translation?? I remember it only getting a partial and that's it.

I tried to translate it but since every enemy had the same dialogue it was a pain to just remove the "enemy" and place it's name