What's new

Kuroinu: The Rebellion

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kuroinu: The Rebellion

Any possibility of the download being available on something not-Mega? It's not really fond of being free anymore...

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like the theme of this game. The story is a lot more in depth than I expected, especially for an early build. It's pretty fun. The constant random encounters are a little annoying though.

Looking forward to see what happens next! Hopefully I won't forget about it like pretty much every other early build game I try. :p

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you don't get to screw Celestine, not gonna touch :<

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Short girl and That Miko going to be in this? atleast the Miko.
If you don't get to screw Celestine, not gonna touch :<
To answer both of your questions, yes all the girls are going to be in this game. In fact the developer has mentioned that he plans to put multiple endings where you end up with one of the girls.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So this events are Post the event of the game? Or during the time volt was mind breaking them or turning them into sluts because i remember that everyone of the girls pretty much become cock hungry at the end so your char trying to save them woudnt work unless your sole cock can satisfy them etc... just asking havent really tried the game il wait a bit before when theres lots of content now i hated playing at the first demo and impatiently waiting for the next patches after liking it (talking about a certain LOL game that was being worked on here XD)

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So this events are Post the event of the game? Or during the time volt was mind breaking them or turning them into sluts because i remember that everyone of the girls pretty much become cock hungry at the end so your char trying to save them woudnt work unless your sole cock can satisfy them etc... just asking havent really tried the game il wait a bit before when theres lots of content now i hated playing at the first demo and impatiently waiting for the next patches after liking it (talking about a certain LOL game that was being worked on here XD)
The game takes place at the beginning of the game, when Volt was making his first move.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The very beginning of the game (half the demo) is really tedious, particulary the first 4 fights in a row we're getting from the first zone and the fact there isn't anything to do in the first settlement nor in the city, well, you can talk with everyone but there isn't any special character nor any scene and nothing related to the story.

It gets better from the cave to the end of the demo, luckily.

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The creator of the game now has his own patreon. If you wish to support him here is the link.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Is the game only available for patreons now? Or has it not been updated since last July (link in the opening post)?

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game will be available to everyone, its just that it hasn't been updated since last July.

OP
D

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The developer is now hiring editors, writers, and lead designers.
Here is his deviant art journal about it.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this still ongoing? How's the progress on this game? It'd be a shame if it got discontinued.

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah i remember playing the demo some time ago and... it was pretty garbage. There was barely any h-content and the whole premise is stupid as hell - why would i fight against a guy who made it possible to have fun with all these girls? "Vanilla" hentai is so fucking pointless...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
WHAAAAT?!! 1 chapter per year?! Even worse he's the only one left to write,draw and etc...etc So that's why It's taking long You know an a person who always watches anime,and hentai are needed not some fans because they know the story more than the fans he should get someone like that to help out.

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah i remember playing the demo some time ago and... it was pretty garbage. There was barely any h-content and the whole premise is stupid as hell - why would i fight against a guy who made it possible to have fun with all these girls? "Vanilla" hentai is so fucking pointless...
I seem to missing something. As far as I could tell Volt was a total villainous bastard? The way the people in this thread seem to speak the women deserved what happened to them lol, where in the anime are the reasons they deserved it? That being said, I do not particularly like the sound of this game.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I seem to missing something. As far as I could tell Volt was a total villainous bastard? The way the people in this thread seem to speak the women deserved what happened to them lol, where in the anime are the reasons they deserved it? That being said, I do not particularly like the sound of this game.
In anime? Not directly explained but you can guess from the way some of them acted that they weren't really man-friendly folks. In VN it was explained a bit more and you can consider Volt to be an actual freedom-fighter. In short : dark elves and humans were at war for hundreds of years. Human nation hired some mercenaries to fight as a cannon-fodder but they decided to rebel and form their own nation. You can think of him as some sort of Osama bin Ladin of this world - supported by one power to just turn on them at some point. Also, Queen Olga of the dark elves was in fact a rather cruel ruler to her subjects and her enemies - she allowed and even encouraged her monsters to rape, torture and kill others. She's actually a true villain here!

Also, you've surely noticed that all women in this world are total prudes. Sorry but in the feudal society it's not a good thing and it would sooner-or-later result in the similar rebellion or at least a huge crime-wave from the male population(look at Chloe). Remember, sexual prudery is just as bad as a sexual promiscuity - both of them lead to the destructive behaviour. Feudal society is the one where "might makes right" and most females are simply too physically weak and lazy(some people prefer the term "easygoing") to actually make anything of value in such a hostile setting. The "easygoing/lazy" part is why they didn't make any effort to actually deal with the problem when they could. If they did, the male population wouldn't have joined Volt's rebellion at all. What makes things really unbelievable is that the male population allowed females to have any decision-making role in such society. It shouldn't have happened at all! I believe it was forced on them by magic users (mostly females), that's the only explanation I can think of.

And before anyone starts throwing any accusations: no, I don't support such behaviour but I know that you can't fight with the facts and you should take your SJW crap elsewhere :)

Last edited: