What's new

RPG [ブラックメガネ研究所 ] 淫魔と触手の迷宮 /Imma and the Tentacles of the Labyrinth (RJ180509)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
From the maker of [Island of Ryona]

and [Forest of Ryona]

Comes a new game, Most likely containing more material similar to the last two

Contains: Tentacles, Vore, Small bit of electrocution, and a futa succubus scene.

Game is now out!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔と触手の迷宮 (Imma and the Tentacles of the Labyrinth)

How do you get out of the wooden room?

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get out of the wooden room?
It's something like looking at the broken pot, then reading a book on the bookcase, then finding a shard in the potted plant, then putting the shard on the broken pot

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game is out, now stuck on the plant name puzzle...

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ohh, the main heroine is so cute <333

The usual sources have not turned up results, so I shall patiently await a link~

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.

OK, got through the flower and treasure chest, now stuck on the bucket of water and cross.

Last edited:

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@bluewr
THANKS for the link!!

What was the answer to the plant name puzzle??

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@bluewr
THANKS for the link!!

What was the answer to the plant name puzzle??
Cleared it, but haven't figured out how to beat the sucubus yet, I got the two item from the first 2 secret room, can't figure out how to get to the third part before the boss under the stair

I've also included my save, all I'm missing now is figure out how to beat the boss and get to the CG room

Answers
1. 10
2. きく
3. いのなかのかわず
4. 5793
5. かえる

Attachments

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Completed the game and got the true ED! Nice little number, I got through it with basic Japanese.

However, about the answer to the flower riddle:
why is it a Chrysanthemum? It asks for the name of a flower that has ears: I didn't know Chrysanthemums were known to have that?

To get the True ED and the CG room yourself:
You need to unlock the two hidden rooms. The first one is in the room with the bookshelves, the one on the far right after you answer the flower riddle. On the right hand side of the second row there will be a book with a page missing. Check it and put the page in to open up the passageway. Go down it to get the unfinished potion.

The second hidden room is in the area just before the final door to the Succubus. Check the rack with the lances to pick one up (in the room on the top left), then use it to push the switch under the bed. After this the gate downstairs will be open. Go in, stand on the black patch, and check it - you'll be taken to the second room. One of the memos tells you you need a blue flower and a withered flower to complete the potion.

The blue flower is in the outdoor maze. You may remember there was a large red flower in it that you could investigate. BESIDE it is a blue flower: stand on it and check it, to pick it up. For the withered flower go back to check the remains of the red flower after the plant puzzle.

After this, you can go back to the second room to complete the potion. Enter the succubus room and talk to her after that to complete the game.

Also, be aware that some of these seem to have several requirements that need to be fulfilled before you actually get something from checking them, though I'm not sure what all of these are.

Attachments

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The MC is pretty cute. I enjoyed playing the game, although I only got to the timed room with all the boulders before I gave up and loaded the full save file.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha... I can't even figure out how to get out of the room right at the start... Should I quit? Lol..

Edit* Haaa... so apparently you need to click some spots more than 4 times -.-

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cleared it, but haven't figured out how to beat the sucubus yet, I got the two item from the first 2 secret room, can't figure out how to get to the third part before the boss under the stair

I've also included my save, all I'm missing now is figure out how to beat the boss and get to the CG room

Answers
1. 10
2. きく
3. いのなかのかわず
4. 5793
5. かえる
I want to go through the game myself (because I like to see the journey) but damn I'm having trouble with 3. I can't find the correct characters or I find ones that look like them but I'm not sure. Like, the first character on there there's a larger one on the left side and a slightly smaller one on the right. idk what to do. Hahaha

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I'm using the translation from this thread
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj180509-d...s-black-megane-laboratory-circle-games.12127/
And I don't think that the answer that was given here is the same for the puzzle I'm at. I'm in the room with a bunch of objects that give you a specific letter, and there's a chest in the middle of the room and it tells you to put the letters in the right order. Now I don't know if there's a specific order, or if I don't have all the letters (I have 7 and I can't find anymore), but I was wondering if anyone could help.

EDIT: nevermind. games like this make me feel really stupid.

Last edited:

fanyo

Reputation score
even with the solutions that you give I do not understand what is the name of the plant.
if anyone can tell me how to write it correctly and if possible show it in photo please

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.