What's new

RPG Maker Loli [Cherry Poi] [ チェリーポイ ] Zurine Battle on Stage / ズリネバトルonステージ (RE181767) (RJ181767)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
still no updates about finding this one?

and is the new one out? or what? there's no demo for it sadly but pretty sure its super short XD

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yea it's pretty short but I'm pretty sure he mentioned something about updating it in the future. Still nice to see more stuff from him, hope he eventually make a full-fledged game again, his old works are still pretty fun to go back and play

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yea it's pretty short but I'm pretty sure he mentioned something about updating it in the future. Still nice to see more stuff from him, hope he eventually make a full-fledged game again, his old works are still pretty fun to go back and play
meh think i'll wait till its fully updated. in the meantime I need to fine the full update of the last one XD

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Interesting stuff.

In an unrelated note, I've compiled a detailed list of theories that I have about the true nature of the government and thought that this was the ABSOLUTE BEST place to share them!

PW=my username.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Huh. Interesting stuff.

In an unrelated note, I've compiled a detailed list of theories that I have about the true nature of the government and thought that this was the ABSOLUTE BEST place to share them!

PW=my username.
Thank You Very Much!

did you happen to have the updated ?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Interesting stuff.

PW=my username.
Amazing theories. I liked them very much. Please, don't ever stop sharing your thoughts

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I got ahold of the game a short while ago and extracted the files, and I'm seeing 6 animations for the cocktopus. I got the three from the bed and the titty-fuck she gets walking around, but I don't know how to get the two animations where she's naked and bound up in tentacles giving the two cocktopi handjobs. Anyone know how to get them?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I got ahold of the game a short while ago and extracted the files, and I'm seeing 6 animations for the cocktopus. I got the three from the bed and the titty-fuck she gets walking around, but I don't know how to get the two animations where she's naked and bound up in tentacles giving the two cocktopi handjobs. Anyone know how to get them?
1) Thats from "Loving Zurine [RJ215801]" not " [RJ181767]".
Try starting a thread so it doesn't get lost.

2) As far as i know, it's just a teaser. Even the "full" version, isn't complete. Those scenes are to be updated in the future.

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea how to get this thing working... This is the only game from Cherry that crashes upon starting. Anyone know a fix?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
This is going to be added at some point.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea how to get this thing working... This is the only game from Cherry that crashes upon starting. Anyone know a fix?
get japanese language thing
change folder name to somthing english (that is what i did when it was not working for me)
get RPGmaker VX Ace

one of these steps should fix it for ya

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
get japanese language thing
change folder name to somthing english (that is what i did when it was not working for me)
get RPGmaker VX Ace

one of these steps should fix it for ya
The rename thing worked actually. That's all I had to do. Thanks dawg!

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone have the 3 OG (pink hair, green hair, blue hair) games somewhere? I'm looking far and wide to re-obtain them but to no avail. The updated version of the game this thread is for is apparently MIA

azudy

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have the 3 OG (pink hair, green hair, blue hair) games somewhere? I'm looking far and wide to re-obtain them but to no avail. The updated version of the game this thread is for is apparently MIA
Here:
(link won't last long)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
New post up, talking about a spring and sauna under construction. Couple of cute pictures of Zurine, but that's about it. I would like another full game like those of the past, but I'll take anything he puts out.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Another new post. I think it spoke about him scrapping something he was working on. At least the image is cute.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
He put up a new post. From what I can conclude, he stopped working on something to start on something else. He is saying the 6th work will feature the Mecha Girl from better days before and will be in the same "flow" as the 4th and 5th works. I think that means there won't actually be much of a game, but an endless, repeated gallery. Which would be massively disappointing, but I'll take what I can get from this circle.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The author is lazy and has clearly lost his passion for making games. He will continue to make these gallerys to make a quick buck instead of going through the hassle of making a complete game.

Status
Not open for further replies.