What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [N蔵司ヶ谷] ファントムゲイト / Phantom Gate

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the makers of 白の従士と闇の従者 ( ),
there's a new game currently in development,there's no disite yet.

The demo itself is only available to those who purchased the previous games (it comes as a bonus along with the previous game)

Blog link :

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: ファントムゲイト (Phantom Gate)

Can't really talk about it cause I can't see any images on the site about it, but for the previous game, is that CR is see? If so, HOW DID I MISS THAT?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It was recently added, though there's no real CR it's just three images that will eventually lead to another ending HCG scene.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dev just sent a new demo version to dlsite, we should see a new demo up on dlsite within the next few days I suspect.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if the updated demo will be available without buying the previous game.
The latest demo is updated at October 1 but there's still no dlsite link to the newest game.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the demo's still within purchasing the dev's first game

So here it is (I'd highly recommend getting the previous game though, it's quite cheap and really good)

Haven't gotten around to playing this new update myself

Attachments

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do I do after the scene with the nurse lady? Or is that the end of the demo?

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get the key from the shelves at this corner

the key is used to unlock the door at the corridor

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seriously, this guy has some amazing art style; not to mention the way he makes the ahegao faces.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate being one of those guys, but I need help. I met the scary bird man who gave me a weapon, gave creepy girl who has a doll that looks like just the MC a drink, and found/freed the purple butterfly and took it to the statue. Now I'm not sure what to do, and wandering around the place hasn't turned up anything yet. I'm sure I missed one little thing somewhere and have now wasted twenty minutes for nothing. In addition to that, are there also any sex scenes other than the enemies that kind of look like No-Face's mid-battle rape attack? I assume the haunted office supplies can't do anything other than tear the MC's clothes.

Edit: never mind! I just realized that you could use skills outside of battle and tried using the knife on one of the doors that has growth covering it. If anyone else gets stuck like me, try that out.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After you use the menu skill on the crack, you have to go back to the girl, she'll give you a green butterfly and you have to use it on the giant stone to get another skill. Unfortunately, when you go back to the crack there will be a monster waiting for you and when you engage it the game crashes. Seems we're going to be left hanging until someone uploads a bug-fixed version.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you use the menu skill on the crack, you have to go back to the girl, she'll give you a green butterfly and you have to use it on the giant stone to get another skill. Unfortunately, when you go back to the crack there will be a monster waiting for you and when you engage it the game crashes. Seems we're going to be left hanging until someone uploads a bug-fixed version.
Did you try battling it again? I haven't gotten that far yet (I made it to the crack, but I don't know if I tried using a skill on it, so I'm heading back there now), but I've had the game randomly crash twice upon a battle starting. I don't know what triggers it, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, so it may have coincidentally happened to you at the boss fight. If you've tried again and it consistently crashes at that point, then that's a bummer.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, you're right. The boss battle worked now and I got the surprise H scene from it. Thanks.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No problem. Mind helping a fool out and helping me figure out where to go? I found the crack a while ago and interacted with it until I received the scene with the zombie raping the nurse, but now I'm stuck again. The last thing I've done so far is went back to the ladies' restroom and opened the stall that had the crying sounds coming from it earlier in the game and collected the item that was in the sink. I've tried using all of my skills/items on the crack and nothing new's happened, too.

Edit: figured it out again by fumbling around. Had to go to the phone that's back at the beginning - whomever was talking to you gives you the password for the box that's on the wall in that room (9638, at least for me).

Further edit: I just finished it (evidently the crack mentioned earlier was different than the one I was thinking of - also, after you beat that boss and get the shovel, go back to where there was a mound of dirt and use it there, which'll give you a key item you can use to melt the door that's covered with some strange substance right outside the second save area). I imagine the full game will be tough to play through for most people, since it seems there's a lot of backtracking/using certain items on different objects and a lack of knowledge of the Japanese language will make things even more difficult. Were there any scenes in the demo outside of the one enemy, the boss, and the two with the nurse?

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I opened the stall and got the recovery item form the sink after going back there but I still don't have any phone call for the password. Also, there appears to be a scene with maggots crawling on you in the game files but I don't know if it's in the demo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I opened the stall and got the recovery item form the sink after going back there but I still don't have any phone call for the password. Also, there appears to be a scene with maggots crawling on you in the game files but I don't know if it's in the demo.
Did you try paying the bird man for a hint? I don't know if it's necessary to trigger the ability to use the phone, but I think he gives a hint for that by telling you that there has to be a way to get ahold of whomever's in that room (I used a machine translator, so I may be completely off there). Also, are you actually trying to use the phone? It's not going to ring or light up like it did earlier in the game - you just have to walk up to it and try using it.

As for the maggots, that's the scene you get for losing against the weird scorpion-hand boss that was guarding the shovel, isn't it? Unless there's another scene like that, that's the one I saw when I let her lose to it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did you try paying the bird man for a hint? I don't know if it's necessary to trigger the ability to use the phone, but I think he gives a hint for that by telling you that there has to be a way to get ahold of whomever's in that room (I used a machine translator, so I may be completely off there). Also, are you actually trying to use the phone? It's not going to ring or light up like it did earlier in the game - you just have to walk up to it and try using it.

As for the maggots, that's the scene you get for losing against the weird scorpion-hand boss that was guarding the shovel, isn't it? Unless there's another scene like that, that's the one I saw when I let her lose to it.
Ah, I see. I did pay the bird man and clicked on the phone but nothing happened. If you've seen that HCG then there's nothing left in the demo. Overall I feel like this developer is still wrestling with the idea of battle rape.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, I see. I did pay the bird man and clicked on the phone but nothing happened. If you've seen that HCG then there's nothing left in the demo. Overall I feel like this developer is still wrestling with the idea of battle rape.
I wonder how I managed to get it to happen, then. I was mostly just wandering around and interacting with everything I could think of for a good chunk of the demo while using what I could glean from the machine translation, though, so I can't be of too much help.

As for the heroine, is she meant to be a lesbian/in a relationship with another girl? I didn't watch the opening at first, but when I saw that there was a CG in the files that had her kissing the girl she was visiting while she was naked, I went back and watched it to see if that scene was actually in the game and found that it was in the opening (and that the creator left a note saying that there's going to be a sex scene there in the full version).

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Check everything" is in full force in this game... For real. I'm REALLY not good with scary stuff or tragedy flags either...

I have absolutely no idea how to progress in this game either, as I just checked everything repeatedly until something clicks. Triggering a few scares in the process...

>get to the first save point
>find a blue butterfly in the nurse's chambers
>take the blue butterfly to the girl in the save point
>explore the newly opened areas
>explore every hospital chamber that can be explored, check the crack in the wall in room 403, check the purple crystal in room 407
>head back to the save point and talk to the girl, get the green butterfly, offer the butterfly to the monument to obtain the ability to obtain butterflies from crystals
>Head back, do stuff, check room 403 which should have the crack broken
>Head through crack and go east, then door to the north for the second save point
>Continue walking down through the vending machine area, meet Mr.Bird, get knife
>Use knife to cut down vines blocking doors and explore everything, especially the "bathroom" area where you'll see a skeleton and a bathtub filled with sand, take locker key no.07 from skeleton
>Use locker key to unlock one of the lockers in the nurse's office to obtain information about lost items in the warehouse
>Also bird guy information brokering, just buy everything it's cheap and provides good information for people with a machine translator up
>Keep exploring, reach a place with lots of shelves lined up, explore everything and get the key
>Use key to unlock big door west of save point #2
>Explore everything, especially check the room 416 door, which has someone who's not very friendly
>Use the nurse's office telephone to check up on 416 guy, get password, unlock the keybox in the nurse office
>Use the key obtained from the keybox to unlock a door in 416 guy's area, explore everything until reaching room 417
>Check sparkle in the wall, boss fight
>Take shovel, knock on 416's door
>Use shovel to dig up the sand in the bathtub, get bottle
>Use bottle from the key items list to melt that face thing blocking the door next to save point #2
>Long cutscene, end of trial

Also, the MC is indeed in a yuri relationship with the other girl, as stated directly in the intro.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not a huge fan of doing this, but can anyone PM me actual version of their first game?
I'm confused over variants and dates on the nets but they seem to be not from october 2016 but from 2015.