What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [N蔵司ヶ谷] ファントムゲイト / Phantom Gate

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's finally been an update on the developer's blog. Mostly bug fixes, but at the very least it's nice to see that they're not dead.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The demo looks to be updated to 2.06. Probably more bug fixes.

Nepko-

Reputation score
Not sure what people are doing. I'm trying my best to move this locker, but it wont budge.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure what people are doing. I'm trying my best to move this locker, but it wont budge.
You find the key to locker #7 in that room. You then need to go back to the Nurse Station and open the locker. Inside will be a memo. After reading the memo, you come back to the room and there will be a dialogue prompt that will allow you to move the locker.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for kind of necroing this, but I am giving the demo a try and I am wondering if it is impossible to fight the ghosts without having a translator. If the ghosts use their dark attack it transitions to a cg scene where you have a confirm/cancel option, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern to which choices are correct for escaping. I escaped once with confirm (z) twice, but since then it just keeps progressing the scene and I die. Is there a timing with which I have to confirm correctly?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
:cry: dang it...
Was expecting an update for this.
Why must this rise from the ashes once more.

Also The Z button feels RNGish... no idea how it works either.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for kind of necroing this, but I am giving the demo a try and I am wondering if it is impossible to fight the ghosts without having a translator. If the ghosts use their dark attack it transitions to a cg scene where you have a confirm/cancel option, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern to which choices are correct for escaping. I escaped once with confirm (z) twice, but since then it just keeps progressing the scene and I die. Is there a timing with which I have to confirm correctly?
Z is your struggle button, but as you've seen its no guarantee of escape. I believe having a high amount of HP helps. For actually fighting them, I recall there being a lantern weapon with a light attack. the light attack, if focused on the right body part (head IIRC) will stun and prevent the grab, and since the grab has a warning noise before the turn it's easy to anticipate.

yesIDo

Reputation score
Re: ファントムゲイト (Phantom Gate)

Seems like the demo's still within purchasing the dev's first game

So here it is (I'd highly recommend getting the previous game though, it's quite cheap and really good)

Haven't gotten around to playing this new update myself
how to use it? says corrupted file...

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow this is pretty old...
Is this game dev still alive?
I recall waiting for this game for release but no news :oops:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nah it's dead mate. blog hasn't updated in forever, other outlets the creator has have also been inactive; hell, as others have noted, the demo doesn't seem to work any more. It's a shame, because the content was right up my alley, but barring a revival there's practically no chance of this ever seeing a release.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to use it? says corrupted file...
Nah it's dead mate. blog hasn't updated in forever, other outlets the creator has have also been inactive; hell, as others have noted, the demo doesn't seem to work any more. It's a shame, because the content was right up my alley, but barring a revival there's practically no chance of this ever seeing a release.
Still dead, but I'm not sure about the demo not working. Went ahead and bought the previous game because it still looked good, and the demo is working just fine for me. A pity it's dead, though. The mood is phenomenally well done for RPG Maker as an engine.

Laferu

Reputation score
It is a pity that the project is dead. I just arrived at the nurse's cutscene. I wanted more, especially more enemies with H scenes in battle.

radev1924

Reputation score
Hopefully the artist comes back in the future and finishes this, the art is really good and the content is as well.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Their twitter's been inactive since 2018, and their blog was abandoned in favor of a new dlsite blog, which got lost when dlsite switched fully to ci-en. I doubt they're still working on this, I can't find any activity more recent than early 2019. It's a real shame; as others have said their artstyle is great, and they did a pretty inovative spin on the whole combat rape idea. Plus erotic horror is such a rare gem of a genre to see in h-games, it may very well be the first one I played.

radev1924

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone still have version 2.06 of the game, if they do could they share it here or PM me cause i want to look through the game files, based on what i've seen in the blog at least 2 more scenes were ready and i want to see if they're in that version, 2.04 only has the 4 everyone knows already

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Quite the thread bump but the artist's back and started a Ci-en account:

Looks like they're restarting the project due to how old it was.

gnevny123

Reputation score
Quite the thread bump but the artist's back and started a Ci-en account:

Looks like they're restarting the project due to how old it was.
Man what a day, glad to see this gem coming back

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
7 years went by since the start of the thread, this is indeed a miracle.