What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [聖騎士] セリス 探索型 / Knights of Messiah (RJ246166)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gyu!【聖騎士】セリス 探索型 /Destiny Fantasia

You like Treasure Hunter Mai? Really? Well, you better not touching Sword Princess Cistina then, lest your PC gonna be on 24/7 for the next four weeks or so..
I would worry about his groin. You know what they say - if it stays hard for more than 3 hours, please consult your doctor.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You like Treasure Hunter Mai? Really? Well, you better not touching Sword Princess Cistina then, lest your PC gonna be on 24/7 for the next four weeks or so..
I would worry about his groin. You know what they say - if it stays hard for more than 3 hours, please consult your doctor.
I haven't played the latest Circle Gyu games yet because I know they will put me in a good mood if I suffer through duds out of my huge ass back log. Do you both recommend playing Treasure Hunter before Sword Princess?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't played the latest Circle Gyu games yet because I know they will put me in a good mood if I suffer through duds out of my huge ass back log. Do you both recommend playing Treasure Hunter before Sword Princess?
If you like to save the best for the last, then yeah, TH before SP.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just like the mc(Mai) more then Cistina. Just personal preference i guess but ill be honest and say that i played Cistina in jap(which i cant read) so i will pick it up now in english......

.....if you don't here from me within a few months please alert the authorities!

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh, how did I miss the reveal of a new Gyu Game?!?!

It looks good so far and I can safely say that I will get it at release but lets hope it is less glitchy than Treasure Hunter Mai.

I mean Sword Princess Sistina was glitchy as well but after many patches it was playable.
There are just too many Effects and Scripts overlapping with each other in and out of Fights in the Games that glitchy bugs are bound to happen xD

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this game look awesome cant wait, my dick cant stay in my pants no more:D

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dev posted a trailer for the game.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The dev has updated there blog with some information which I can't make out what they are saying. There are also some standing pictures he posted of some of the characters.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The dev has updated there blog with some information which I can't make out what they are saying. There are also some standing pictures he posted of some of the characters.

i think thats update its not related to the game. he have shared a page where he have inserted game, adv, vn and cg he like.
おもしろかったゲームをシェアするページです。
携帯から見られる方も多いので、最上部に固定しておきます。
こちらでも、たまに独り言を語ってる時などあります。気晴らしです。

It is a page that shares interesting games.
Because there are also many people seen from the cell phone, I fix it at the top.
Even here, there are occasional times when I talk about soliloquy. It is a distraction.
-----
the title page say:
おもしろかったエロゲー/エロRPG、ADV、ACT、アニメ、同人誌・CG集など(寝取られが多い) ~兼、自分用メモ~

Interesting Erogue / Erotic RPG, ADV, ACT, Animation, Doujinshi · CG Collection etc (Most of the sleep is over) ~ cum, notes for yourself ~

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing, but anyone have any idea about the update so far? Predicted release date maybe?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing, but anyone have any idea about the update so far? Predicted release date maybe?
I've been watching his blog posts, and unless I missed something he hasn't mentioned a release date. He has said the animations are taking a long time and apologized for it taking so long, but nothing definite on when we can expect it to be done.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, Gyu setup a Cien account which seems to be like Patreon, but for JP games and he hasn't really made a post on his blog in almost a month (since making that Cien account) so I'm wondering if he's locked his updates behind a paywall. Does anyone know? Google Translate didn't really help much. :/ I was kinda hoping it'd be released soon after April since he said that could be the date he releases it.

It sounds like he's ripping his hair out with this game :( His CG improvements are looking great though!

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, Gyu setup a Cien account which seems to be like Patreon, but for JP games and he hasn't really made a post on his blog in almost a month (since making that Cien account) so I'm wondering if he's locked his updates behind a paywall. Does anyone know?
He has not made any posts on Ci-En. Even if someone has a paywall you can still see the title of the posts, at least if you're a follower and probably for unregistered users to. Further, he has yet to add any paid plans to his Ci-En account because he can't decide on the price so there's no paywall at all yet.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He has not made any posts on Ci-En. Even if someone has a paywall you can still see the title of the posts, at least if you're a follower and probably for unregistered users to. Further, he has yet to add any paid plans to his Ci-En account because he can't decide on the price so there's no paywall at all yet.
Alright, was just wondering, thanks.

Also it looks like he made a new post on his blog today. Interestingly enough he says there might be no posts re information on the development of the game on the Cien pages (I think?). No new specified date unfortunately though. :( This game is turning out to be like the fabled HL3. :p

iWriter88

Reputation score
Gah just stumbled on this thread. It's been 2 years, hope the game comes out soon. (within this year, is that too much to ask?) I have to say since discovering RPGM Treasure Hunter Mai and Sword Princess Cistina were the last two really good games I played. It seems like all the other good games' creators aren't active anymore - CircleKame, Eclipse, K for example. Most RPGM games these days seem to stick with one city which takes the exploration feel totally out of the game.

Latest blog post on 6/22 seems super encouraging though. Might be lost in google translate translation but it seems he says it's roughly 85% completed? So maybe we will see the game before the summer ends lol

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He said 80% done a few months ago I believe though, I wouldn't get your hopes up for any date; we're all going to like the game when it's out but don't get yourself burnt. :(

iWriter88

Reputation score
He said 80% done a few months ago I believe though, I wouldn't get your hopes up for any date; we're all going to like the game when it's out but don't get yourself burnt. :(
Oh I know don't worry : ) Probably will wait for translation after it comes out as I hate MTL haha

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its has been 2 years...im losing the hope
at least its not scale gardens new game that dude is dead or something because he never gave updates or told us how far he is :'(