What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] Fallen Princess Lucia Story / 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 (RE183431) (RJ183431)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Summary:
You are the son of the demon king, who after a long slumber is about to resurrect. The humans will try to prevent that, so it's your job to infiltrate and sabotage them. In contrast with other RPG games, you're not playing to level up your character and get stronger to ultimately defeat some big baddie. In this game you're corrupting the protagonist, princess Lucia, and chipping away at her level and strength as she goes from level 99 to 1.
You do this by assisting her in battle. You start off with a sleeping potion that will make her fall asleep in battle, which gives enemies the chance to sexually molest her. A chance they normally never get because Lucia is so strong she kills them in one or two hits, normally. You get to move Lucia, but she'll always automatically attack the enemy once engaged.
As she levels down you'll get access to more potions, such as paralyzing potion and aphrodisiac which will unlock different H-scenes that happen in real time on the character status image on the right. This is where the majortiy of the game's content happens.
Anyway, don't overdo it. You'll have to actually help her out sometimes or she'll lose her trust in you and it'll be GAME OVER, which is technically the 'good' ending I suppose.

The scenes will change depending on how horny she is or how low she has fallen to depravity among other things. You'll be able to go on quests for the guild, which will include non PG/rapey situations depending on the choices you make. Once fallen low enough she can also prostitute herself. In the end she will face the demon king and depending on how successful you are, there'll be multiple endings.

Content warning: Game contains Loli & Bestiality.

Links:

Official translation on English DLSite supplied by

Story:
The kingdom of Rainburg has been able to enjoy a hundred year lasting peace since the demon king had been sealed away, but all that might be about to change.
There are signs that the demon king is about to rise again and threaten humanity once more. However, the humans are not about to give up and all hope is placed in the young princess Lucia.
The royal family has the power to reseal the demon king and working together they hope to do just that.
Loki, the son of the demon king, will do everything in his power to make sure his father will rule again.
In order to get close to Lucia, he disguises himself and takes the place of Lucia's caretaker. Will he be able to weaken Lucia and stop the resealing without getting caught?

DLSite Tags:
Female Heroine Only
Loli
Fantasy
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Violation
Humiliation

* Summary
Loli princess Lucia is the protagonist of this R-18 RPG.
However, the player controls Loki, the prince of demons, who in turn
manipulates Lucia.
She starts at level 99, maximum power, so progress is inverted:
lower her level by various methods with enemies, attacks, failures,
and erotically related tactics.
Can she be weakened in time for the grand finish...?

* Ecchi overview
Mainly pose artwork with special single-image CG ero scenes,
parameter-based reactions, special events with outfit changes (no main kisekae).
Battles and erotica are integrated with a seamless transition.
There are no battle scenes themselves.

* System
The events of this game takes place over several days.
It's not in real-time, but time advances with events and location visits, etc.
Additionally, people's actions and shop access change depending on the time.
There's a limit to the number of days to clear the game, but you get there eventually
so you can play carefree.

Basic RPG Maker MV controls. Can be played with keyboard and/or mouse.

* Contents (erotica)
- erotic battles with 10 enemies x 3 body types
- 20 base erotic pose artworks
- 1 failed ero, Bad End ero, and over 10 other scenes
- several "sekuhara" cut-ins
- breast feeding, birth, etc.
- all ero scenes have pregnant variations

Summary:
It's that time again, the demon king is about to be revived! It is up to the royal family's crown princess Lucia to prevent that from happening.
That's her job anyway. It is your job as the son of the demon king to stop her and turn her into a slut for good measure.
Lucia starts off strong, she'll pretty much have no trouble killing enemies. You'll be able to 'assist' her by supplying potions. Hold on, that was a sleeping potion? My bad.
The more she gets molested, the weaker she'll get. Don't ask. And because she's been sheltered from the outside world, she'll regularly get herself in trouble too.
All in all, an RPG with an interesting game mechanic and various fetishes to back that up.

Content warning: Game contains Loli & Bestiality.

Links:

Official translation on English DLSite supplied by

DLSite Story:
Across the rivers of Rainburg, there is a demon castle.
Here the demon king has been sealed for 100 years
by the timeless power of the Rainburg royal family.
Now, an omen has visited... the demon king shall rise again..
It falls to princess Lucia to re-seal the king... can she!?

DLSite Tags:
Female Heroine Only
Loli
Fantasy
Pregnancy/Impregnation
Violation
Humiliation

* Summary
Loli princess Lucia is the protagonist of this R-18 RPG.
However, the player controls Loki, the prince of demons, who in turn
manipulates Lucia.
She starts at level 99, maximum power, so progress is inverted:
lower her level by various methods with enemies, attacks, failures,
and erotically related tactics.
Can she be weakened in time for the grand finish...?

* Ecchi overview
Mainly pose artwork with special single-image CG ero scenes,
parameter-based reactions, special events with outfit changes (no main kisekae).
Battles and erotica are integrated with a seamless transition.
There are no battle scenes themselves.

* System
The events of this game takes place over several days.
It's not in real-time, but time advances with events and location visits, etc.
Additionally, people's actions and shop access change depending on the time.
There's a limit to the number of days to clear the game, but you get there eventually
so you can play carefree.

Basic RPG Maker MV controls. Can be played with keyboard and/or mouse.

* Contents (erotica)
- erotic battles with 10 enemies x 3 body types
- 20 base erotic pose artworks
- 1 failed ero, Bad End ero, and over 10 other scenes
- several "sekuhara" cut-ins
- breast feeding, birth, etc.
- all ero scenes have pregnant variations

's new RPG coming late november

Some new red/pink-haired loli. From a tiny video in their blog it seems to be real-time battles and a day/night cycle.

No demo yet (weirdly) and it's still in RPGmaker MV :(

Last edited by a moderator:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 堕ち姫ルーシア物語 [RJ183431]

's new RPG coming late november

Some new red/pink-haired loli. From a tiny video in their blog it seems to be real-time battles and a day/night cycle.

No demo yet (weirdly) and it's still in RPGmaker MV :(

Oh boy Black Padna. Cant wait. The last RPG of his i played was the Lolique 2. Glad he is back to non pixel style iamges.As long as it doesn't have the horrible memory leak issue as his previous game ill be fine.

November is still long way to go. What happened to his other upcoming game? It got pushed back all the way to december 2017 according to DLsite

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy Black Padna. Cant wait. The last RPG of his i played was the Lolique 2. Glad he is back to non pixel style iamges.As long as it does have the horrible memory leak issue as his previous game ill be fine.

November is still long way to go. What happened to his other upcoming game? It got pushed back all the way to december 2017 according to DLsite
Please tell me you typo'd that and don't really want the horrible memory leak to come back ? :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Whacks Partial Flag*

Mine!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Please tell me you typo'd that and don't really want the horrible memory leak to come back ? :D
Typo definitely. My keyboard is half broken and some keys dont register. Fixed.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

wait wasnt blackpanda making another game before this one wish now release date says december 2017?

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, and he also released a full new game about that pregnant loli while that same game was announced, I don't know what to think about their release times anymore, I just know their games are damn good and always great to see a new release.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually i am more interested in the pics i found about new extra content story on lolique2

its the MC in her younger days?

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

actually i am more interested in the pics i found about new extra content story on lolique2

its the MC in her younger days?

this ones? i guess so since it is a gaiden... i think the new version that has it was up only on comiket 90

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

this ones? i guess so since it is a gaiden... i think the new version that has it was up only on comiket 90
Aww someone should have mentioned it, I would of gotten it while I was at comiket 90

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so I poked around a bit on the demo

Was able to find left side menu and other things, but the middle still confuses me.

So, i looked at it closer

And these make be to believe it's a image file.
BUT... everything is unfortunately encrypted with rpgmvp files.

So, question is...anyone know how to open them?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting mechanics. The MC starts at Level 99, and gets weaker everytime she's defeated/raped/sexually assaulted/etc.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting mechanics. The MC starts at Level 99, and gets weaker everytime she's defeated/raped/sexually assaulted/etc.
Yeah... let's just hope that we don't end up fcked at a later stage where the mc's almost lvl1 and you need to beat a boss to move on -.-

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this game won't get broken like few games before ...
(the concept they make is interesting but ... sometimes just bad to be applied in gameplay):eek:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah... let's just hope that we don't end up fcked at a later stage where the mc's almost lvl1 and you need to beat a boss to move on -.-
But isn't getting fucked the whole point of playing this game? :D

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But isn't getting fucked the whole point of playing this game? :D
well not allway being fucked is nice, cause i don't need sex - government is fucking me every day

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so gameover after 30 days?

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Black Panda uh? One game is fantastic the next two games are crap... So let's take a risk.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Black Panda uh? One game is fantastic the next two games are crap... So let's take a risk.
Yeah world is dangerous place - now people risk their own lives, for downloading illegal games - they risk to not like game.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Depending on your country having this on your computer can get you in jail, seems a pretty considerable risk.