What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After almost a year of nothing from this guy, he has posted some screenshots of a new game he is working on.

From what I've gathered from Google translate and the screens, the premise is similar to the "Pewter City" town in 151. Where the protagonist (who, in this game, appears to be a warrior/adventurer) goes into town, and is forced to do work in extremely skimpy outfits and endure copious amounts of sexual harassment. Which, for me, means it's going to be fun as fuck. So I can't wait.

I uploaded the screenshots below, they mostly show off various outfits. EDIT: I added a few more preview images from the author's Twitter, so the image reel looks a little more interesting than "same generic standing pose with a different outfit".

Additional gameplay information via djweish

This game is an RPG, where you play as a sheltered princess.

At the start of the game the princess is at home at her castle. Her father gathers together his children to officially declare his successor. He has six boys and one younger daughter, I think (or maybe it was seven?). As the youngest child and the only girl, she has led a sheltered life at home, and been doted on by her family. The royal family are descendants from a hero who once beat a demon lord, so they have the peculiar custom of passing on the throne to the strongest child, and they test this by seeing which child can make it to the depeest level of the sea god's dungeon unaided. The princess hasn't taken this challenge, as she isn't yet of age. Her oldest brother has the current record - he's a kind and just man, well loved by all the people and his younger sister. Everyone expects him to inherit, and to be a great king. So when the king declares that he will succeed him, the princess is happy to give up her right to challenge the dungeon, and instead let him be the king. At the gathering are the princess, the oldest son and two of the other sons - two more are out travelling the world to train in martial arts, and the other is probably wasting his time somewhere.

However, just as this is being declared the youngest son bursts in, and claims that he has penetrated to a deeper floor - thus he will be the next king instead! They check his memory stone, and indeed, it shines with the colour of the seventh level, one lower than the oldest prince. Everyone is dismayed. This son is a no good wastrel. He spends his time gambling and sleeping with prostitutes, wasting money without a care for anyone else. He boasts that when he is king he will force the women of the country to serve in his harem, and makes lewd remarks about his little sister. Basically, if he becomes king the country will be ruined. So the sister takes back her decision to waive her right to challenge the dungeon - she will challenge it, and beat her brother's record.

The princess' servant explains about the town of Zeven as they travel there. In this world, "gods" are built up from people's desires - desires of protection create protector gods, and so on. The town they are travelling to is under the protection of the sea god - the servant explains how other than ships from Zeven, merchant vessel invariably get attacked and sunk by krakens. The princess assumes the sea god is nice to protect his people from the krakens, but that's not it - the krakens are his creation. He actively seeks out and destroys people other than those under his protection. He is made up from people's wicked and lewd desires. As such, his aura emanates from the sea gods cave - it makes all the men of the town horny, and all the women unable to resist their sexual urges. As such, all women have moved away from the town - the only people who travel their are greedy men who want to take advantage of the blessing merchants get to make their fortune there. And the men know that women who enter the town are unable to resist them, so can be freely raped.

A fairly recent magical technology has been able to create the effect of divine blessings within people (it's been known for a while how to put them into clothes and weapons and so on). The princess has three such blessings - protecting her from being touched with lewd intent without her permission (anyone who tries gets zapped), protecting her from all forms of mental magic, and from pregnancy. The servant says that the mental magic protection should also protect her from the lewd atmosphere the sea god's shrine creates, and indeed that is the case. So the princess is able to enter the town without issue. In the town she finds the lord of the town is a corrupt court magician who was banished from court. He resents being sent here, and has been scheming with the younger brother to earn him the crown, so he can get back into the court. With a disregard for the laws of succession (that they had to make it to the deepest level on their own), he helped the brother by summoning monsters from deep in the dungeon to protect the brother, so he could just walk to the deepest point without fighting. And to obstruct the princess he has summoned boss monsters at each level that she has to overcome.

The game, then, is split into two sections: challenging the sea god's dungeon, and interacting with the townsfolk. The dungeon plays out a little like a roguelike. Each floor in randomly generated, and a different array of enemies appear depending how deep of a hierarchy you are on. Most hierarchies also have their own rules - like, the fire level might damage you each step you take, or what have you. You find random weapons and items in chests, and look for the stairs on each floor to head lower, with bosses guarding each new hierarchy. In the town, the townsfolk, affected by the lewdness emanating from the dungeon, will try to pervert the princess at every step, finding ways to get around her protections and steal her chastity. Giving in to their advances nearly always gives a benefit back in the dungeon - you can let the weapon seller see your boobs so he gives you better weapons, let the magician paint a spell so you resist damage from one of the hierarchies on your body, show some skin to get a better price at the underground auction, bathe naked in the men's baths to remove the curse the dungeon puts on you, and so on.

If you want to try for a full pure route, the best advice is to never return to town (until the game forces you) - that way you avoid receiving the curse and being forced to go to the hot springs, If you want to go for the full lewd route, you should exhaust every scene before challenging the next hierarchy down, since you get items and skills that help with each hierarchy.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New game from creator of 151 Tentacle and RJ161078

I feel ima get busy this fall. xD

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel ima get busy this fall. xD
How long did it take for his first DLSite game to come out? It might be a long time before this one, considering it was only announced on the creator's blog a few days ago.

Wouldn't mind being proven wrong, though.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, going by blog and Dlsite, i'd say about a month?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember his 151t game. I enjoyed it.

I do not hold any kind of expectations whether this will come out or not. After all 151t is still in development. lol

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember his 151t game. I enjoyed it.

I do not hold any kind of expectations whether this will come out or not. After all 151t is still in development. lol
He did release this game though:

I think 151t is more or less dead since there'd be too much stuffs to fill.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anything that might also mean he's using these intermittent projects to make money while he spends the downtime continuing development on the other game, since it's going to take so long.

It might just as well be dead though ;)

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game looks really interesting that i want to play the previous game :D:D, damn it took me an hour to find the working link.

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, hey. We actually got an update on this game:

It's just a few more sample screenshots, but it's something.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where are the pregnant cg samples!

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: New game from creator of 151 Tentacle and RJ161078 (DLSite page and Trial up)

And the game now has a DLsite page and trial:

The release is set for... January of 2018. Welp.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New game from creator of 151 Tentacle and RJ161078 (DLSite page and Trial up)

Well, that's a bit of a wait... But at least there's a trial now, good news! +rep

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...2018? Is this FFVII Remake?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well.

Snap.

This is a really unproductive thing to say, but with this kind of premise, a part of me becomes almost irresistibly tempted to play the game as far as possible without triggering a single H-scene that 'counts', which in this kind of game will be torture.

Yes, that part of me is crazy, I know. If anything, it might be an interesting (yeah no, it'd be lethally tedious) challenge run.

At least the release is still far away, so I guess there's still a lot of time to think about things.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Warning: Spoiler Alert!

The demo do not contain any sex screen, not single one of them

You can only see the heroine gets trick to become naked and showing off and nothing more, even the basecode did not finish about anythings relate on sex system.

On the other hand, it seems after you beat the 3 layer boss you can watch a trailer of upcomming containet preview, which would be having the vaginal shock barrier to be remove to replace with new power to continue the game after beaten layer 4 boss......

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

After almost a year of nothing from this guy, he has posted some screenshots of a new game he is working on.

From what I've gathered from Google translate and the screens, the premise is similar to the "Pewter City" town in 151. Where the protagonist (who, in this game, appears to be a warrior/adventurer) goes into town, and is forced to do work in extremely skimpy outfits and endure copious amounts of sexual harassment. Which, for me, means it's going to be fun as fuck. So I can't wait.

I uploaded the screenshots below, they mostly show off various outfits.
It'd be great if you could put the game title somewhere. That way lazy people who only google for the name to check if a thread exists won't miss this.

The trial already has a lot of scenes, albeit with some overlapping (like if the girl agreed to wear a bikini somewhere, everyone in town would then force her into a bikini), and not much actual CGs. Those domino effects are nice though, beat triggering a scene and then having no one but the related people mention about it.

OP
Solarpants

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It'd be great if you could put the game title somewhere. That way lazy people who only google for the name to check if a thread exists won't miss this.

The trial already has a lot of scenes, albeit with some overlapping (like if the girl agreed to wear a bikini somewhere, everyone in town would then force her into a bikini), and not much actual CGs. Those domino effects are nice though, beat triggering a scene and then having no one but the related people mention about it.
Yeah, I'll get on that. When I first made the thread there wasn't a title to go by.

randomdude248

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ196116) ゼヴェンの孕姫 (New game from the creator of 151 Tentacle)

How do you get to the bikini scene? I have 11 points in what I assume is her sexual stat and I know I need 12 but I can't find any other events. Do I need to progress through the dungeons? Looking forward to the full release. Too bad its a long ways away.

randomdude248

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, found out the password to the auction house.

mordtod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know the password for the guy in robes?

or what the 11 of 12 for the guys in the lower left are?