What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

About the impreg event:
I have figured out whats wrong, if your save file is old, try put this map file into your Data folder, 151 forgot to put the number randomizer in the script, so the event would stuck at can not figure out where it should going.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the heck you defeat Ant Queen without cheating? I see no other way than perma stun or overleveling to hit more than 400 dmg.

Edit: Eh, I used some tome with fire magic. From 100 dagger attack to 1100 aoe spells : \.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How the heck you defeat Ant Queen without cheating? I see no other way than perma stun or overleveling to hit more than 400 dmg.
All attack or spells that hit alot.

Thief and Dancer get all attack at last job level.
Equip skill or spell that deals all damage

Use item that poison/stun/sleep/silence all enemy.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the second tier of events going? I got all 12 of the first tier and popped open the door in the CG room.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
What's the strategy if you want to finish this game through a virgin run on hard mode? Not being to buy recovery items, weapons/armor and that permanent stat reduction really hurts.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What's the strategy if you want to finish this game through a virgin run on hard mode? Not being to buy recovery items, weapons/armor and that permanent stat reduction really hurts.
Build up a strong class and use gear with multiple slot and equip strong support skills into the slots depending on the job class you choose.

So for example, get the skill that recover HP for hitting enemy, HP for defeating enemy, if you choose a job that has no healing skill or spell, if spell focused, then focus on mp recovery, etc.

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
About the impreg event:
I have figured out whats wrong, if your save file is old, try put this map file into your Data folder, 151 forgot to put the number randomizer in the script, so the event would stuck at can not figure out where it should going.
what data folder?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anything to protect you on the lava stage? The hp loss is a high toll everytime I move..

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anything to protect you on the lava stage? The hp loss is a high toll everytime I move..

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey, what is the password to underground auction? I mean here:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm. Trying to hook the game works fine in the town, but in the dungeon it just spams 'floor1' over and over and over again.
Does anyone have a solution to this?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hmm. Trying to hook the game works fine in the town, but in the dungeon it just spams 'floor1' over and over and over again.
Does anyone have a solution to this?
I usually just pause the hooker while I'm in the dungeons. Not a lot needing to be translated other than getting items and fighting baddies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Whe fix thew battel bug ???? please

To make it easier to understand because no one understands my English and I have the right to hir still to write in German. ^^
As long as I write it with English ^ ^.

I use 1.03 and would like to know if you also have no bouts in Laberynt?
I started it on hard mode.
Only at the beginning where it is declared gabs fights there for no more.
Give it trick to the back Monser dive or is 1.03 broken?

hey, what is the password to underground auction? I mean here:

if I understood correctly that should be the pw ^^

Ums leichter zu verstehen weil irgend wie keiner mein Englisch versteht und ich das recht habe zu hir auf Deutsch zu schreiben.^^
So lange ich es auch mit englisch mit schreibe^^.

Ich benutze 1.03 und wolte wiessen ob ihr das auch habt das keine Kämpfe im Laberynt auf tauchen?
Ich hab es auf Hard Modus gestartet gehabt.
Nur zu anfang wo ein es erklährt wird gabs kämpfe da nach keine mehr.
Gibs da trick zu das wieder Monser auf tauchen oder ist 1.03 defekt ?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do passives work in this game exactly?
I seem to have a stack of them (in my inventory?) but i'm not sure if they're active or potential or what.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is an Illusion of choice game right?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
At some point in the game when I walk into the inn or bar, she makes a comment and immediately turns left into the wall. I can't move or access the menu.