What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there anything to protect you on the lava stage? The hp loss is a high toll everytime I move..
For each area, there is a "story" event to reduce the area effect, lava stage is get anti-hear blessing from the magic shop oldman

how do i get new events
Do the story quest, the recollection room give you a hint on what to do.

How do passives work in this game exactly?
I seem to have a stack of them (in my inventory?) but i'm not sure if they're active or potential or what.
You equip them into slots on your weapon or defense gear, and you can level them up at the old man magic shop if they are the same to increase their effect

This is an Illusion of choice game right?
No, it is a hard core rougue like game, that is possible to beat without using the story event either through earning money or powering through with the right job and skill/magic equiped

At some point in the game when I walk into the inn or bar, she makes a comment and immediately turns left into the wall. I can't move or access the menu.
Known bug after the 船乗りの儀式 event, either go back to earlier save and not go in inn, or wait for bug fix i n next update

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay boys and girls, my Work in Progress partial for this game is out. Get it while it's still hot.

gondawara

Lurker
Reputation score
hey, what is the password to underground auction? I mean here:
well this is trivia but the password is "おちんぽ" read as "Ochinpo" and it means "Penis", the guardian would play deaf and makes the princess tell the password 3 times lol

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thank god for full saves and for H-games that gives the full context of the scenes when viewed in the recollection room, now I won't have to spend hours and hours just to get H-scenes that I more or less don't give a damn about.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
For each area, there is a "story" event to reduce the area effect, lava stage is get anti-hear blessing from the magic shop oldman
I thought as much... but I can't trigger anything on the shop or anywhere else for that matter...
I've already beaten the dragon on the lava stage and I still can't progress on anything...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Updated to 1.04

Page 2

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm not sure your Link is sailing properly. That or the developer's ability to change version number is diMinishing (couldn't fit in Cap, fuck). Either way, both the folder and the game.ini says the game is version 1.00.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How is the new content? There's a large section up top I can't seem to complete since I can't really leave the town anymore.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Going by google translate, 1.04 is bugfixes to event conditions (for some unreachable events), though there's already one known bug (something about using recollection room during 'watermelon event', which - for the time being - you aren't supposed to do) and further update fixing that is already planed.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks to noone for answering my question. My guess is my game is bugged and whatever triggers the Bikini guys event is broken. I went and got the save instead. Fuck this broken piece of shit with awesome art.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there anything to protect you on the lava stage? The hp loss is a high toll everytime I move..
You can also attach an anti burn element into your accessory

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks to noone for answering my question. My guess is my game is bugged and whatever triggers the Bikini guys event is broken. I went and got the save instead. Fuck this broken piece of shit with awesome art.
The direction given is pretty straight forward.

Tmake the armor, the item shop owner need the magic shop oldman help, but to get to him, she need to go through the beach, who won't let her throw unless she wear the swimsuit offered.
She then go back to the item shop, who tell her that's the only option
Then go back to the beach and wear the swimsuit and play the break the watermelon game, then they take you to meet the old man.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man this game is a slow burn. Idk how you guys finished with full saves in a day because it takes me 20mins just to read through one scene. The game has it all: good character design, various clothing, voice effects and sound effects, witty dialogue, interesting scenarios, plenty of CG and fantastic facial expressions, but the scenes are just so long. What's worse is an entire tier can be dedicated to just scenes of the girl removing her top or just scenes of people in the town groping her breasts which really makes me start hating cg I used to like.

I also feel like I have to see every scene or I can't skip through one because they'll suddenly drop some CG you haven't seen before (like the sudden group blowjob when the MC is getting sex toys tested on her in the secondhand shop). This game is certainly gonna be the poster child for bad pacing.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On a not quite related note, I wonder if anyone here has (and would be willing to share) the previous game from this author (RJ161078) in the latest version (as opposed to the more widely available v1.01 (one from 2015-09-18)).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The direction given is pretty straight forward.

Tmake the armor, the item shop owner need the magic shop oldman help, but to get to him, she need to go through the beach, who won't let her throw unless she wear the swimsuit offered.
She then go back to the item shop, who tell her that's the only option
Then go back to the beach and wear the swimsuit and play the break the watermelon game, then they take you to meet the old man.
Ok, so I think I'm having the same problem, cause the shop you're talking about is the one that has the placard on top of the roof, with 2 staves crossed, right?
If that's so, I did trigger a conversation with the guy standing next to if after iteracting with the board in front of the entrance.
Then I went to the beach and triggered an event with the guy not letting me proceed to the beach.
I went back to the guy near the said shop and there was some kind of conversation and that's it.
I can't proceed into the beach nor anything...
Please tell me what am I doing wrong? I'm splitting hairs already...

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, so I think I'm having the same problem, cause the shop you're talking about is the one that has the placard on top of the roof, with 2 staves crossed, right?
If that's so, I did trigger a conversation with the guy standing next to if after iteracting with the board in front of the entrance.
Then I went to the beach and triggered an event with the guy not letting me proceed to the beach.
I went back to the guy near the said shop and there was some kind of conversation and that's it.
I can't proceed into the beach nor anything...
Please tell me what am I doing wrong? I'm splitting hairs already...
From what I remember the swimsuit requires 12 exposure points to wear. So go to status and check the 4th page to see your points. If you don't have 12 you have to do some scenes in the town (check recollection room) to gain more points.