What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I thought there was only 2? One where she gets pregnant and one where she doesn't and just goes back to the kingdom happily ever after
Lower right corner are the 3 ending
Princess Knight ending, Failed Princess Knight ending, Pregnant Princess ending

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The only bug is going to recollection room during beach event, it sound more like you tried to beat the game without triggering H-event, then continued onward past the trigger and now is stuck, so go back to a earlier save or start over is the only option.
Hahaaa! That was something I was suspecting when I was checking the events on the editor. Fck... starting over ugh... oh well..
This is actually a major bug, because you shouldn't be blocked of the events just because you progressed on the dungeon. It makes no sense -_-

Edit* Yep.. started over again from the start of the dungeon and went into every building first and now I'm getting all the events what a lol...

Last edited:

gondawara

Lurker
Reputation score
i wonder if anyone know if i could make leticia naked all the times or not later in the game

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i wonder if anyone know if i could make leticia naked all the times or not later in the game
Not naked, but you get 3 outfit choice, Pastie, Shel and bandaid that pretty much is near naked.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it actually possible to 'win' the beach watermelon-game?
I cheated pretty hard (via screenshot) and I'm sure I lined her up right to break the melon/snowball thing, but she wouln't swing the sword until I deliberately faced the wrong way.

I get that the game (and the story) is about railroading her onto the slut-route, but it feels a little too blatant sometimes.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah that's too bad why not going all the way haha, it's more lewd that way
Well~ the way the author makes it, going outside naked is usually part of losing a bet or other thing that the heroine go through for story reason.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you slot the effects into weapons?
Through the Element's Menu option. You unlock it after getting the Elemental Shop Owner from the Beach.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
What do you need to unlock the 4th tool store part time job?

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can tell me how I could kill the second boss on the second floor? That shit just spam minions as hell and I dont know what could be efective for that.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Someone can tell me how I could kill the second boss on the second floor? That shit just spam minions as hell and I dont know what could be efective for that.
Equip skill that hit all or spell that hit all depending on which job you choose to play as.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Equip skill that hit all or spell that hit all depending on which job you choose to play as.
I made her sword like type, but I tryed with my currents skills but none do any all area damage. Could you tell me your setup with class and spell/skills with you reached that? (if is possible the name in japanese too know which one is).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I made her sword like type, but I tryed with my currents skills but none do any all area damage. Could you tell me your setup with class and spell/skills with you reached that? (if is possible the name in japanese too know which one is).
Change your class to mage, which is the 1st class on the list. It allows you to use spell books. If you're at 2nd boss, you probably have found at least one book that has a fire aoe spell that costs 24 mana.
Use that one to clear multiple enemies while damagine the boss. If the boss is alone, use the fire spell that costs 6 MP only, since it deals more damage than the aoe one.

Edit* I just found out that all you need for the 4th tool store part time job is a material found on the 4th stage of the dungeon.

Last edited:

beanjam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can also learn skills from elements. There's no real need to switch over to sorceress since you can just extract elements from magic books and slot them into your accessory.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmmm... Not sure if I've run into a glitch or not (seems there are a lot of them). I finished the poison area and progressed to the lava area. New tier has been opened in the scene room. Only new scene I can get is talking to the magic shop man, where I get a scene with him inspecting her (nude) body. Translation (via atlas) isn't helping much, doesn't seem to indicate how to get the next outfit. Based on the fact that the next door requires the boss at the end of this area to be down, I'm guessing I'm missing something. Only progression hint I can find is that she needs a new outfit to unlock the next set of beach stuff. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? She's currently taking roughly 25 dam per step in lava (which I can work around if needed, not like this is old school DQ hard)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmmm... Not sure if I've run into a glitch or not (seems there are a lot of them). I finished the poison area and progressed to the lava area. New tier has been opened in the scene room. Only new scene I can get is talking to the magic shop man, where I get a scene with him inspecting her (nude) body. Translation (via atlas) isn't helping much, doesn't seem to indicate how to get the next outfit. Based on the fact that the next door requires the boss at the end of this area to be down, I'm guessing I'm missing something. Only progression hint I can find is that she needs a new outfit to unlock the next set of beach stuff. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? She's currently taking roughly 25 dam per step in lava (which I can work around if needed, not like this is old school DQ hard)
Hes asking you if you want to buy a charm for alot of money, or get the blessing by gathering material at the beach and auction house, blessing is real route