What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

The survey also rewards you with a 100% gallery save. If you don't want to do the survey but want the gallery, well....

http://file.tokinokogiri.99ing.net/sbspz.zip

That said, I only played for a few hours but this easily shot up to my Top 5 favorite games because of the art, the fact that it has some animation to it, and just that it has a bunch of stuff I like. I bought the game right when it released and I wasn't even home at the time. If only there was a brave translator to tackle it too.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Didn't he get that ability from founding gold, wierd looking, sand clock?
Yeah, Everything was planned, Vinum Planted that Golden Time Statue(?). She knew about the Heist And the MC from the very Beginning.

D

Dojofun

I just want to say that this is my ideal succubi H game. This is my most preferred favorite H game that I always wanted. Monmusu quest was the first game I discovered this type of genre and I love that game too. Surprisingly Monmusu story was really good and I loved it, totally unexpected. Anyways, I'm ready to buy and support any games like this to come. Been waiting for ever. :D

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just want to say that this is my ideal succubi H game. This is my most preferred favorite H game that I always wanted. Monmusu quest was the first game I discovered this type of genre and I love that game too. Surprisingly Monmusu story was really good and I loved it, totally unexpected. Anyways, I'm ready to buy and support any games like this to come. Been waiting for ever. :D
Agreed, Tokinokogori said they were glad the game was so well-received. Hopefully their next game carries on in this direction. Having variety in terms of body type in this game was a good choice; if this game was loli-only like the previous one I would have instantly passed on it (in fact it's the only H-game from their group I didn't play). I don't mind having lolis in the game (gotta please everyone) but only as long as they're not the only choice offered to me.

I can't wait to see what their next game is going to be (and I'm crossing my fingers so that they hire quality artists again, I think it's fair to say that almost everyone was instantly hyped up for this game the moment they revealed they had Shiki draw the main succubus).

As a side note, in between drawing the main succubi for MGQ Paradox and drawing the main succubus for this game, I'm really rooting for Shiki to start getting more and more work as an artist for H-games. I know he's released one doujinshi and he's been commissioned for a few audio voice work covers but I don't think his artwork has ever been used in H-games prior to MGQ Paradox so hopefully there'll be a lot more to come from him in the future!

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed that when it came to talking with the succubi there were four options.

Level of scary really high, cannot escape.

Should be nicer to humans.

Just right.

Blame without mercy.

Why do I get this feeling that "blaming without mercy" is that extreme "wow, what a bitch" dialogue almost all the Monster Girl Quest girls do?

Personally I'd prefer both scary and sweet. Being a bitch about the sex just gets on my nerves and kills my mood. If succubi were real I don't think one of them could successfully feed on me no matter how good she is if she's too much of a bitch about it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If there's anything they missed out in it's having the footjob or -insert fetish of my liking here-. Though, considering they didn't do much with the loli I would think it'd have to be due to the artists limitations with animations. He's done art before like in monster girl quest but I never seen him animate before til now. I'm just glad they went full murder like a succubus is intended to do from their lore. I hope he asks the artist who did the bat girl from their previous game to come back, his art was amazing.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If there's anything they missed out in it's having the footjob or -insert fetish of my liking here-. Though, considering they didn't do much with the loli I would think it'd have to be due to the artists limitations with animations. He's done art before like in monster girl quest but I never seen him animate before til now. I'm just glad they went full murder like a succubus is intended to do from their lore. I hope he asks the artist who did the bat girl from their previous game to come back, his art was amazing.
Didn't someone say that there will be more updates to this game, like adding more animations or something?

I mean if you look at the gallery for each succubus there are arrows to the left and right. To me this signifies there are more CG's/animations to come.

On top of that there are blank spaces that are labeled "no data" in each gallery.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Didn't someone say that there will be more updates to this game, like adding more animations or something?

I mean if you look at the gallery for each succubus there are arrows to the left and right. To me this signifies there are more CG's/animations to come.

On top of that there are blank spaces that are labeled "no data" in each gallery.
Possible, they can just be placeholders. It's worth waiting for updates anyway given how buggy the game is still.

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The strangest thing is upon hooking the game yesterday it was fine - no issues 1.01 DLSite etc... Now it doesn't do anything - so I updated and now also with 1.03 my keybinds on my PS4 controller don't work at all as the game takes exclusive control of it making it useless with DS4Windows keybinding...

Don't think I've ever pirated a game I bought for the sake of actually being able to play it the way I want but there's a first for everything.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not even able to run the game on the 1.02 and 1.03 release, crashes upon startup due to a missing game.dat file.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, anyone cleared yet?
Really need walkthrough, lol.

Im already collected 3 panties and 2 hairstrand (waiting for myusuka one in her room), Nail polish, black gem, milk.

Cant figure what to throw on summon room. Tried panties with no avail. Just imp, I killed it, none happen.

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm wondering if v1.01 on were finished using a new version of WolfRPG. I just tried opening one of the .wolf files to extract the text, but it didn't work. Does anyone know if there's a new version of WolfRPG floating around?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I must said this is one of the succubus game, i really loved the concept and Shiki's succubus 'life drain'. I just wish it will have english version. It's on my top 3 with MGQ and Mindia (femdom, succubus, life drain)

I fill the survey also.
1. Myusuca
2. Succubus (Only found her and dark loli succubus)
3. Hard, but i like it hard. Should be hard to fleeing from 3 succubus :p
4. It's already my level of succubus, they might make different type of sadism of succubus from soft/gentle to harsh/sadist femdom.
5. Faceriding/facesitting
6. Kenkou Cross, frfr, inoino
7. By far my favourite Succubus theme game!!!

I only know 2 summoning for now:
1. Loli Succubus: Vinum's hair + liquor, Black pendant + liquor.
2. Succubus: Pink liquor + milk.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I only know 2 summoning for now:
1. Loli Succubus: Vinum's hair + liquor, Black pendant + liquor.
2. Succubus: Pink liquor + milk.
For Bebizera you just need the bib and milk. I haven't tried but for the futanari succubus I'm assuming you just need the dildo that you find in Myusca's room

Last edited:

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found out: there's 2 ways the futa succubus scene can end. If she completely drains your life bar before you advance the dialog, you end up dying. But if you push through the scene fast enough, she cums inside you, turning you into a succubus. If you get turned during the main game, be warned that you won't be warped back to the start; you'll have to reload your last save.

I wonder if there are other scenes that have multiple outcomes...

Ryuzaky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Else post a save with all cg?

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, anyone cleared yet?
Really need walkthrough, lol.

Im already collected 3 panties and 2 hairstrand (waiting for myusuka one in her room), Nail polish, black gem, milk.

Cant figure what to throw on summon room. Tried panties with no avail. Just imp, I killed it, none happen.
You must use schoolgirl succu's (whatever her name was) to summon the imp, then use holy water to kill it. If done right it will drop its ashes which you can use on the front door. Note that holy water can only be picked up from nemea's room after you examine the books in loli's room.

PS: Anyway the walktrough mentioned to obtain "bib/pip" you have to get it from nemea's room during evening. Does anyone know specifically what time is it, like 16PM or 20PM? Everytime I enter it, the lights always on and she kills me while she's on the bed. I wonder if this is also a bug?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You must use schoolgirl succu's (whatever her name was) to summon the imp, then use holy water to kill it. If done right it will drop its ashes which you can use on the front door. Note that holy water can only be picked up from nemea's room after you examine the books in loli's room.

PS: Anyway the walktrough mentioned to obtain "bib/pip" you have to get it from nemea's room during evening. Does anyone know specifically what time is it, like 16PM or 20PM? Everytime I enter it, the lights always on and she kills me while she's on the bed. I wonder if this is also a bug?
Its just sitting on her table in the middle of the room, you shouldn't have to go near the bed. iirc, after her "peeking through the doorway" scene with the random dude, she takes a bath, then goes to sleep. That's when I got it.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its just sitting on her table in the middle of the room, you shouldn't have to go near the bed. iirc, after her "peeking through the doorway" scene with the random dude, she takes a bath, then goes to sleep. That's when I got it.
Yup, it's a bug then. I noticed the item but never be able to get it since she always wakes up. Funnily enough, this time instead of her sprite on the bed, she's stuck in the corner of the bed till end of the game.
Guess I'll have to retry from the beginning and see if there's a possible trigger to avoid this bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.