What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Yup, it's a bug then. I noticed the item but never be able to get it since she always wakes up. Funnily enough, this time instead of her sprite on the bed, she's stuck in the corner of the bed till end of the game.
Guess I'll have to retry from the beginning and see if there's a possible trigger to avoid this bug.
I mentioned to someone else earlier that yeah it looks like it's a bug; I think it might be triggered if you leave the lights on before leaving her room at some point in the day. Either way, I've uploaded a save file that has the bib in page 10 if you want it.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I mentioned to someone else earlier that yeah it looks like it's a bug; I think it might be triggered if you leave the lights on before leaving her room at some point in the day. Either way, I've uploaded a save file that has the bib in page 10 if you want it.
Yeah, I've tried that save but what I wanna do is to see the ending, and your save file missing two hair of succubi. I need "bib" so I can get the key under loli's bed like the walkthrough mentioned.

I can't use gun to get black gem from loli's desk (dunno how to trigger it), so well I'm stuck in this sweet hell until someone uploaded a save file just before the ending. I'm still using ver 1.00 since people mentioned a lot of fuss in recent versions.

By the way, is it just me or the paizuri/foreplay scenes seem more detailed than penetration scenes. "ie: smoother movement during pai"
I'm not hating it, I-I swear! I.., I l-love pussy! :eek: It's just sad to know there's a loss of quality in what people consider "the best way to go".

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the way, is it just me or the paizuri/foreplay scenes seem more detailed than penetration scenes. "ie: smoother movement during pai"
I'm not hating it, I-I swear! I.., I l-love pussy! :eek: It's just sad to know there's a loss of quality in what people consider "the best way to go".
I'm guessing it's because as far as the animations go, they pretty much only animated jiggling breasts most of the time (by that I mean there's a difference between the special effect they used to squeeze a certain part of the already-existing CG to make it seem like it's moving and jiggling breasts which have actually been entirely redrawn in different frames for the purpose of the animation). So in the case of a paizuri, the breasts are literally the only thing you need to animate and all of our focus is on the animated part so it fits. But when you have CGs that feature the succubus' entire body and only the boobs are animated, the contrast may make it seem like it's less detailed.

Personally, I'm never gonna complain about more focus being put on paizuri :p

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly, the Paizuri scenes are usually my favorite parts in games anyways.. and they sure are great in this game.

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weirdly enough, the best penetration scene I found didn't come from the main succubi, instead, it came from the guest succubi. (extra gallery, upper right)

Not only the movement is smooth, the artist was clever enough to change MC's tint and opacity, saving the hassle of redrawing and animating MC without sacrificing the quality or restriction of movements (all focus will go towards the succubus). I believe ROBF series did it first? In any case, it was smart to take other great games' tech into consideration.
I honestly wish the developer would put some kind of easter egg where when you die too often, upon the next death scene the MC would shrug it off like everyday's activity. I mean... if you have sex too often, you'll get tired of it somehow even from succubi. "Just for giggles"

Now if only they put Arekishi as guest artist for the next game...
I need some lovingly cute airhead oppai loli succubus as well...

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You must use schoolgirl succu's (whatever her name was) to summon the imp, then use holy water to kill it. If done right it will drop its ashes which you can use on the front door. Note that holy water can only be picked up from nemea's room after you examine the books in loli's room.

PS: Anyway the walktrough mentioned to obtain "bib/pip" you have to get it from nemea's room during evening. Does anyone know specifically what time is it, like 16PM or 20PM? Everytime I enter it, the lights always on and she kills me while she's on the bed. I wonder if this is also a bug?
Thanks, turned out I missed the holy water on my 2nd play lol. Might try it on 3rd, since nemea always kill me when I enter her room when shes asleep

Btw, anyone have update 1.04?

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still looking for any successful hook for v1.01 and beyond. I've tried AGTH, ITH, ITHVNR, ChiiTrans and VNR with no success.

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They released the 1.01 bug patch already to download. ttps://booth.pm/ja/items/421548 . There's undoubtedly more bugs to squash though.
The fiule there has been replaced with the 1.04
but the problem is that 1.04 should be applied to 1.01+

Can someone please give me 1.00=>1.01 patch?

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to set up VNR for this? I'm too big of a dumbass to set up ITH, so help with VNR would be pretty appreciated. It keeps ignoring the dialogue whenever a name is involved, no matter how many times I attempt to set up the text threads properly. If it was answered in this thread already, I apologize, but I don't want to get spoiled on answers to anything.

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It hasn't, the game worked fine with the usual WolfRPG hooks on ver 1.0, but from 1.01 and beyond nothing works. So either he upgraded to a brand new version of WolfRPG that nobody else had been using, or he did something else that somehow blocks hooking. As I said earlier, I had to grab a torrent for 1.0 despite buying the game on DLSite in order to hook the game. The only issue with 1.0 aside from gameplay bugs is that you can't view a few of the scenes in the replayer.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It hasn't, the game worked fine with the usual WolfRPG hooks on ver 1.0, but from 1.01 and beyond nothing works. So either he upgraded to a brand new version of WolfRPG that nobody else had been using, or he did something else that somehow blocks hooking. As I said earlier, I had to grab a torrent for 1.0 despite buying the game on DLSite in order to hook the game. The only issue with 1.0 aside from gameplay bugs is that you can't view a few of the scenes in the replayer.
I see, it's good that I didn't update it. I still can't get it right on Visual Novel Reader though, even on 1.0. Like I've mentioned, any dialogue (with a name at the top) results in only the name of the character passing through, even when both the name and dialog threads are set properly.

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To those who wanted a save at the end of the game, here you go! All you have to do is go to the front door to start the end sequence.

Attachments

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To those who wanted a save at the end of the game, here you go! All you have to do is go to the front door to start the end sequence.
Nice, thanks!
So after all that you decide to go back and get devoured by your succubus of choice? Damn man, talk about slave to the penis. I wish I knew what their ending dialogue was.

biasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see, it's good that I didn't update it. I still can't get it right on Visual Novel Reader though, even on 1.0. Like I've mentioned, any dialogue (with a name at the top) results in only the name of the character passing through, even when both the name and dialog threads are set properly.
i am sure that can be easily solved, but none gives link to 1.01 patch. though multiple persons had asked for it :(

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's because it's been said that you need to re-download the game off wherever you bought it. Future patches have no effect if you downloaded the old and bugged 1.00/1.01 versions, there's no point in considering it anymore. Check and see if the usual pirate sites have the newest version available.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check and see if the usual pirate sites have the newest version available.
I've checked and they don't. The usual ones tend to only link the version available during the game's release and then proceed to never update it again, sometimes even going as far as never renewing the links if they die. It's the same with ex. Kansen, which pretty much forced me to buy it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have you actually saved the changes you've made in the text settings menu? (i.e. after choosing the correct threads for the dialogue and name from the threads VNR finds while attached to the game)

Not trying to be a wiseass here, actually happened to me a few times that I forgot to save and was dumbfounded by it not working, even though it was supposed to - theoretically. :)

EDIT: even downloaded it and took a look so that I wouldn't end up talking out of my @ss, and now I'm certain that it is something as trivial as the above - since it (v1.00 at least) is working just fine for me with VNR.
Another possible thing to look out for is accidentally turning off 'Machine translation' in Option on the sidebar (very unlikely though, I'd think) or having VNR's textbox too much elevated or something - character name comes AFTER (in a new line for this game) the translated text here; so maybe the rest is just not visible for you?

Anyways, don't fret, it is just something with the preferences. Play around with them a little and you will surely find the solution.
EDIT2: setting the actual dialogue text to 'dialog' and the text from the thread with names to 'other' reproduced the problems you are having for me too. Make sure the thread with the names is set to 'name' rather than to 'other'. And I believe you are golden, then.

Hope this helped.

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, thanks!
So after all that you decide to go back and get devoured by your succubus of choice? Damn man, talk about slave to the penis. I wish I knew what their ending dialogue was.
Okay, so the only reason MC did that was because he knew he can turn back time upon death and taste pleasure forever. What if he never knew about his ability to turn back time? Maybe the ending would be a little different? As stated in the walkthrough "it's possible to clear without dying".
Has anybody beaten this game without dying? I need to see if the ending would still be the same.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you actually saved the changes you've made in the text settings menu? (i.e. after choosing the correct threads for the dialogue and name from the threads VNR finds while attached to the game)

Not trying to be a wiseass here, actually happened to me a few times that I forgot to save and was dumbfounded by it not working, even though it was supposed to - theoretically. :)
I even ended up clicking the Save button at least five times at one point. They're still saved, but the dialogue still doesn't appear. Now that I look at the upper right corner, it's getting ignored because it's too large. I'm guessing the names are going into an endless loop, getting copied beyond the void point.

Status
Not open for further replies.