What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Ok, I update how to hook the text for v1.01+.

Here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=933042&postcount=698

I give up finding the h-code.

I use Hook Any Text to hook directly to memory instead of using agth/ith/vnr which text by add their own code between instruction.

By the way, The v1.00 is obsolete, If you apply the patch 1.02+ you will get an error.

To apply patch 1.02+, you need to re-download from dlsite to get version 1.01.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if someone want to take the survey. Can you please vote doskoinpo to be in the next game? Succubi femdom is also his specialty. I forgot to recommend him in my survey. Im pretty sure many people will like his animation.

Thanks

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I even ended up clicking the Save button at least five times at one point. They're still saved, but the dialogue still doesn't appear. Now that I look at the upper right corner, it's getting ignored because it's too large. I'm guessing the names are going into an endless loop, getting copied beyond the void point.
Yeah, there are threads which infinitely keep repeating the character name, but there is also one thread which just notes the current speaker, once. Just find that thread and make THAT out to be the 'name' thread. And voila. :)

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if someone want to take the survey. Can you please vote doskoinpo to be in the next game? Succubi femdom is also his specialty. I forgot to recommend him in my survey. Im pretty sure many people will like his animation.

Thanks
Too late, sorry. I couldn't make up my mind, so I suggested Maidoll/Fei, Nokoppa and Oni-noboru. I really should've thought harder, though, because if I could edit my questionnaire, I'd change it to just Maidoll, since I don't know did it ask for just one artist or more.

Yeah, there are threads which infinitely keep repeating the character name, but there is also one thread which just notes the current speaker, once. Just find that thread and make THAT out to be the 'name' thread. And voila. :)
The problem here is that it's the exact thread I have set as the name. I can try posting screenshots, if they're needed.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

so anyone got a 100% gallery save?

zipetya

Reputation score

The problem here is that it's the exact thread I have set as the name. I can try posting screenshots, if they're needed.
I hope the pic attached helps... Maybe the problem is that you don't have 'Use VNR's built-in hook instead of ITH if possible' activated in VNR's 'Preferences' ('Embedded' subcategory - second row).
But most probably you have the wrong 'name' thread.

If push comes to shove, just lose the 'name' thread, and only have the 'dialog' thread monitored. I mean it is quite easy to tell or deduce who is speaking, anyhow...

BTW, the infinite repeat names threads are further down, just didn't have the energy to make another pic further scrolled down too... xD

Attachments

hamka12

Reputation score

hi guys, i found out a new big tits succubus.
all you needs are a vial of pink liquid, you can found it in dining room and your sperm (dont use the milk).

When you encounter with her, there're 3 option
left : try to escape
down : Try to persuade
right : Try resistance

silent : have sex to your death

Last edited:

hana12

Reputation score

If you want I can post a list, on how to summon most of them

hana12

Reputation score

Im Just going to Post them, This is the summons

I listed them in gallery positioning

Top Middle- Summoned with bib, either sperm or milk (can get in Nemea's room when she falls asleep at night)

Upper Right- Summoned with Manicure, use sperm (can get in the library, keep going down the library until the guy wonders and you see a message, go up,keep going up until you see something shining on the floor to your left)

Middle left- Summoned with Pink potion, Use Sperm ( can get in the upper right corner of the living room, look for it in the wine table)

Middle- Load the Save file of the bib game over.

Middle Right- Go in the Basement in Baby Form using the Bib in Your Room

Lower left- Summoned with Vinum's hair, use Sperm ( Can get at her Soap for escape event. It starts around 7PM)

Lower Middle- Summoned with Sex toy, use Sperm ( Can get in the lower left corner of Muscat's room, there is a box inspect it when she is not there I usually get it when she is in the Magic mirror some where 9:10 PM)

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha, gotta love the irony of the ending.

Main character regrets escaping since he could enjoy sex forever with the succubi due to reviving and goes back to the house, only to find out that he only revived due to a spell created by the loli-granny to turn back time for anyone who died within 24 hours; since 24 hours had already passed the spell had worn off, and so he had gone back only to die for good (though even with this knowledge the prospect of being killed by a succubus made him happy). In Vinum's ending I think she's actually pissed off he left and allowed the magic to wear off, since her purpose may have been to enjoy him forever.

The True Ending also happens to be the only Game Over, haha.

Great game, and proof that if you're ever stuck in an infinite loop of being snu-snu'd to death by succubi you may as well accept and enjoy it.

Last edited:

Dastun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did a few searches through this thread for "slow" and "bug", found nothing, so forgive me if it's already been asked but... I've got a bug where the game slows down to a crawl the longer I play it on a single life. If I reload from quicksave or save it continues to slow down but if I die and don't reload, it returns to normal speeds until roughly halfway through the game.

Eventually it just stops, so I can't really progress. Anyone else have or solve this problem? Or should I just go redownload?

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Too late, sorry. I couldn't make up my mind, so I suggested Maidoll/Fei, Nokoppa and Oni-noboru. I really should've thought harder, though, because if I could edit my questionnaire, I'd change it to just Maidoll, since I don't know did it ask for just one artist or more.
Dont worry, just suggesting good artist for those who still havent filled the survey.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did a few searches through this thread for "slow" and "bug", found nothing, so forgive me if it's already been asked but... I've got a bug where the game slows down to a crawl the longer I play it on a single life. If I reload from quicksave or save it continues to slow down but if I die and don't reload, it returns to normal speeds until roughly halfway through the game.

Eventually it just stops, so I can't really progress. Anyone else have or solve this problem? Or should I just go redownload?
I have this problem too, I don't think it's intended because it's not just your character movement speed that drops it's the entire game's frame rate. Pretty sure the game just has performance issues and pains to not crash the longer you play it

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The True Ending also happens to be the only Game Over, haha.
the summoning using Vinum's hair is also a game over (cause she doesn't kill you)

edit: by the way have any of tried the second game that comes with this one yet? It stars the succubus that you can summon using the pink potion(she can also be summoned by using Nemea's hair)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Well... I have certainly enjoyed the game regardless of the endings.
The Cold-Blooded Truth & Sweet Lies that comes along with it.
Having completing the game and realize that its gonna take months for another similar game of this caliber to appear...

its what i would do if i had a gun, Anyways i was curious how the update would be like. perhaps an alternate ending or the prequel of the story on the wealthy dude who summoned the succubus & Build the house.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Months?

Games like these come only once every decade
Considering how well received this one is though, perhaps people will take a hint and get more creative / put more effort (and money) into their games.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Considering how well received this one is though, perhaps people will take a hint and get more creative / put more effort (and money) into their games.
Eeh, I don't know man, MGQ was one of the most successful monstergirl femdom eroge and yet I can't think of many titles that have actually tried to compete with it and it's already been several years now since the trilogy's been completed. Sure, it inspired a lot of cheap knock offs but saying that people are going to get more creative or put more effort because their competition is doing great isn't something I'm expecting anymore.

I could count on a single hand how many monster girl games I consider to be polished and have effort put into them (MGQ, Succubus House, Demon Angel Sakura, that's all I can think of on top of my head). There have been other works I have liked but not that I would consider to be on the same level of quality. And don't mention Violated Hero or I will find you and I will kill you.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And don't mention Violated Hero or I will find you and I will kill you.
I do kind of like Dieselmine's RPG games, but VH is kind of just a "Welp, looks like they released another one..." kind of series. Not that it stops me from playing them..

This game, though..the art was amazing, and I really liked Myuska (kusukusu~) and how Vinum seemed like a "side" character but ended up being the architect of the entire thing. Not a huge fan of sexy nee-san characters, but I actually preferred Nemea's kissing death to Myuska's..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.