What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Here the ITH 3.0 for the guy who sent me a PM.

Now I have to refrain from touching this game until someone is generous enough to share the latest version.

Attachments

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here the ITH 3.0 for the guy who sent me a PM.

Now I have to refrain from touching this game until someone is generous enough to share the latest version.
sorry if this annoying gor but how do i use ITH?
do i place into game folder or do i run it first?
sorry kinda new with learning how to use this software was gonna test it:eek:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The succubus loli is most definitely drawn by the same artist who drew the lolis in mgq(vamp girl,dragon pup,tiny lamia,goblin girl,kitsune(2-tail)). Im 100% sure of it.

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The succubus loli is most definitely drawn by the same artist who drew the lolis in mgq(vamp girl,dragon pup,tiny lamia,goblin girl,kitsune(2-tail)). Im 100% sure of it.
Do you know if that artist worked on other games? I love his art.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I wonder if they plan to continue Miyuska's kissing scene. First she just kissed you to death, but then she was french kissing you to death while pressing her breasts against your chest and letting you ejaculate onto her stomach. I wonder if we'll see yet another version where you get to penetrate and cum inside her while kissing.

And I bet fellatio with her would be one of those non-stop orgasm deals.

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone manages to figure out the proper ITH code for the latest version, please post it here. Even with 3.0, I can't get it to hook properly, so I'm utterly lost.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry if this annoying gor but how do i use ITH?
do i place into game folder or do i run it first?
sorry kinda new with learning how to use this software was gonna test it:eek:
You must start the game first. Then click on ITH. When the ITH is activated, just click on Process tab. A Process Explorer will appear. Now choose game.exe and click Attach. Finally click OK.

Edit: The text is hookable but some lines or words are missing even with latest version (v1.06)

Last edited:

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I update how to hook the text for v1.01+.

I give up finding the h-code.

I use Hook Any Text to hook directly to memory instead of using agth/ith/vnr which text by add their own code between instruction.

By the way, The v1.00 is obsolete, If you apply the patch 1.02+ you will get an error.

To apply patch 1.02+, you need to re-download from dlsite to get version 1.01.
Code:
agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HB*0@493E75 /KF
...is a universal command to hook all games based on the latest version of Wolf RPG Editor(ver.2.10, exe compilation (modification) date 2013-08-02, exe file size 3616 KB).

Such as this one.

Start the game via \sys\Game.exe first, then hook it using AGTH and switch to the correct UserHookB thread if need be.

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Problem is, this is an even newer version of Wolf RPG. 2.2, 6MB file size for the exe. So that hook doesn't seem to work for this one, sadly.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To those who asked if there is a different ending if you complete the game with no deaths, the answer is: yes.

Edit: And for those looking to test that new ITH...
Woo, thanks! That ending is a mystery though, mostly text so I'm guessing it's just reflecting on his life choices or something.
Was it just me or was the last person that walked into the restaurant the school girl succubus?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Code:
agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HB*0@493E75 /KF
...is a universal command to hook all games based on the latest version of Wolf RPG Editor(ver.2.10, exe compilation (modification) date 2013-08-02, exe file size 3616 KB).

Such as this one.

Start the game via \sys\Game.exe first, then hook it using AGTH and switch to the correct UserHookB thread if need be.
tried that no UserHook shown

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was it just me or was the last person that walked into the restaurant the school girl succubus?
Yep, it's her. Same sprite, same hair color. I hope that ambiguous ending continues to a sequel. I'd love to see another sex-zero escape-ish game. They got the vibes just right.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is an Omake Game (おまけゲーム) insides v1.06. The folder named SASEBOSHI, which contains another H-RPG succubus game. I'm stuck after hearing recorder and get the password for the manticore. It seems I need to input Japanese in order to not let the manticore kill me.

Is there any one can type those words?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is an Omake Game (おまけゲーム) insides v1.06. The folder named SASEBOSHI, which contains another H-RPG succubus game. I'm stuck after hearing recorder and get the password for the manticore. It seems I need to input Japanese in order to not let the manticore kill me.

Is there any one can type those words?
マンティコア・アマテ

Just copy this and paste when you need to input it. It will give you the skill to stop the manticore.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

マンティコア・アマテ

Just copy this and paste when you need to input it. It will give you the skill to stop the manticore.
Thanks.

Edit: It's not working.

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To find the hook code, You need CheatEngine or OllyDbg.

You need it to read assembly code and searching for instruction that copy Japanese text to screen dialogue.

My last attempt fail because I try to hook to copy instruction which share through many function such as music or sprite rendering.

If you guys look at my last post, I already provide pointer address to dialogue address.

You can continue my work if you want but right now I don't have enough time.

FYI, This game use SHIFT-JIS while ITH 3.0 or ITHVNR can only find hook place for UTF-16 which is why you get partial text.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

マンティコ・アマテ

Sorry, i missed 1 code :D
It's worked, thanks again.

Now I'm stuck with "You are dead" no matter what I try.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's worked, thanks again.

Now I'm stuck with "You are dead" no matter what I try.
Which one? I have finished this one, although of course the end is
you still dead because you can't forgot how good it was with the Succubus

In the end you need to look everyting and drown the bath so the doorknob can be opened

Status
Not open for further replies.