What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

After reading and taking everything in the manticore's room (cage).
First, when you found some vial in the right cabinet, don't drink it, it was a poison that decrease your max hp. In the end, you need to preserve your max hp high enough (batch before you eat), so the succubus didnt killed you when she found out the recorder dan rape you that night.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do you tigger this event?

Attachments

figvigames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this dlsite seems to be the best host for the games. do they support free games as well?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this dlsite seems to be the best host for the games. do they support free games as well?
Nah, everything should have a price. DMM and booth does though.

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

During the ending (assuming you've died at least once), the girls have different dialogue. Here's a save with 1 death, to contrast with the 10-death save posted earlier.

Attachments

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just realized the credit scene is absent during no death route. Usually it ends with gameover screen, too.

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Patch 07-08 is there, seems like bug fixing and some secret story acconunce? And something regarding manticore?

Hmmm, i really excited everything this game keep updating the game :p

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was playing a 100% save with the small girl that gives you a handjob, after cumming 3 times or so, it comes up with multiple dialogue choices, but no matter what you choose, the scene ends. Anyone know if there is more to the scene?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I was playing a 100% save with the small girl that gives you a handjob, after cumming 3 times or so, it comes up with multiple dialogue choices, but no matter what you choose, the scene ends. Anyone know if there is more to the scene?
I'm going to guess the huge multiple choice is so you can ask her to kill you with the fetish of your choice. But those options were probably intended to be filled over time.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the blue girl? all the choices are the same word and Drakeero is wrong she doesn't kill you she kidnaps you(this is why you get a game over rather then a reset)

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She's doing some kind of mind control type thing. She's forcing you to only have one possible response. As a gameplay thing, rather than expressing it by giving you a dialogue box with only one option, it's giving you a ridiculous number of options that are all the exact same thing.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You must start the game first. Then click on ITH. When the ITH is activated, just click on Process tab. A Process Explorer will appear. Now choose game.exe and click Attach. Finally click OK.

Edit: The text is hookable but some lines or words are missing even with latest version (v1.06)
thanks again i apologize

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

the blue girl? all the choices are the same word and Drakeero is wrong she doesn't kill you she kidnaps you(this is why you get a game over rather then a reset)
Wow, that's disappointing.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She's doing some kind of mind control type thing. She's forcing you to only have one possible response. As a gameplay thing, rather than expressing it by giving you a dialogue box with only one option, it's giving you a ridiculous number of options that are all the exact same thing.
Oh, that's sad...

Thanks for letting us know though!

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Problem is, this is an even newer version of Wolf RPG. 2.2, 6MB file size for the exe. So that hook doesn't seem to work for this one, sadly.
Code:
/HB*0@497982
I didn't expect the dev to update the game's engine so soon after the release date, rendering the code for v1.00 (Wolf RPG v2.10) unusable with v1.06 (Wolf RPG v2.20 beta).
AGTH hook code above works with the game v1.06 (and all games using Wolf RPG v2.20 beta 19 by extension).

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Code:
/HB*0@497982
I didn't expect the dev to update the game's engine so soon after the release date, rendering the code for v1.00 (Wolf RPG v2.10) unusable with v1.06 (Wolf RPG v2.20 beta).
AGTH hook code above works with the game v1.06 (and all games using Wolf RPG v2.20 beta 19 by extension).
Massive thanks for this. Works like a charm, and there's no issues at all.

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Code:
/HB*0@497982
This is great and much appreciated but running into some issues with it. Some texts that are 3 lines cause it to restart the text before the previous ends which makes it hard to filter out. Is there any way around that?

Example that's easily accessed is the bag in the room.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any tips on hooking this game to VNR?

Or what are you guys using?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any tips on hooking this game to VNR?

Or what are you guys using?
IIRC, when you try hooking a game with VNR, and it cannot completely "synchronize", like not finding threads; there is a blue 'Edit /H Hook Code' button in the text settings window (this button is visible if VNR successfully hooked the game as well).

There you will need to add /HB*0@497982.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, when you try hooking a game with VNR, and it cannot completely "synchronize", like not finding threads; there is a blue 'Edit /H Hook Code' button in the text settings window (this button is visible if VNR successfully hooked the game as well).

There you will need to add /HB*0@497982.
Did not work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.