What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Getting an error with the new version
"/RJ174492-1.09/サキュバスプリズン/sys/Data/Picture/title_logoV.png が見つかりません

処理地点:【コモンEv 341 行 33 】  ※もし並列処理のエラーなら地点不明です

--------------------"
any ideas?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--------------------"
any ideas?
Not ver2.0.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not ver2.0.
I copied vers 2 into the old game, but it looks like the image it is trying to retrieve is from the old version? It works fine as versions 2.0 except in the menus and the gallery

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I copied vers 2 into the old game, but it looks like the image it is trying to retrieve is from the old version? It works fine as versions 2.0 except in the menus and the gallery
What on Earth possessed you to do that? I mean, technically it should work, but...

Did it ask you to overwrite things when copying? Are you sure you are starting the .exe of the v2.00 version?
Just extract v2.00 into another directory. Copying the files into the v1.09 game is just...counterintuitive. Remember, it is not a patch.

And then you can -supposedly- install the DLC onto v2.00; according to the 'velka' post on A-S mentioned by GOR here in the thread.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

--------------------"
any ideas?
The logoV.png file is an addition to the title screen if the DLC is included, so it is either an issue with the download or the game itself.

I'm seeing three possibilities here: You downloaded the 2.00 version with DLC included, you downloaded the 2.00 version and DLC separately and manually merged them, or you downloaded the 2.00 version and did not download the DLC.

In the first case, that's an issue with your download. Try another source.
Second case, recheck how you included the DLC, try again, then use other download sources if it doesn't work.
Third case, if it's looking for a DLC file when you didn't include it, that's an issue with the coding of the game. Seems like they didn't put a proper check on the DLC inclusion before pulling resources, if it falls to this case.

For reference's sake, you should see v2.00 on the title bar of the game after launching if it doesn't have the DLC included, and v2.00V+ if it does have the DLC included.

Copying the 2.00V+ version over a previous version doesn't cause issues by the way, that's how I did it and overwrote all content. If your version is v2.00, it should work if you replace the files since the DLC files are completely new and not overwriting anything.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what time the lolibus takes her bath? I know the first 2 girls but the lolibus seems to never go.

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what time the lolibus takes her bath? I know the first 2 girls but the lolibus seems to never go.
Venum takes her bath just after 7:00

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Venum takes her bath just after 7:00
w if anyone said this before but
if your fast you can do her bath twice getting a second hair from her(if you already used the first one)
useful if you missed Nemea's bath

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The logoV.png file is an addition to the title screen if the DLC is included, so it is either an issue with the download or the game itself.

I'm seeing three possibilities here: You downloaded the 2.00 version with DLC included, you downloaded the 2.00 version and DLC separately and manually merged them, or you downloaded the 2.00 version and did not download the DLC.

In the first case, that's an issue with your download. Try another source.
Second case, recheck how you included the DLC, try again, then use other download sources if it doesn't work.
Third case, if it's looking for a DLC file when you didn't include it, that's an issue with the coding of the game. Seems like they didn't put a proper check on the DLC inclusion before pulling resources, if it falls to this case.

For reference's sake, you should see v2.00 on the title bar of the game after launching if it doesn't have the DLC included, and v2.00V+ if it does have the DLC included.

Copying the 2.00V+ version over a previous version doesn't cause issues by the way, that's how I did it and overwrote all content. If your version is v2.00, it should work if you replace the files since the DLC files are completely new and not overwriting anything.

Actually what I did was download the Expansion and put it into the old version--I didn't realize there was a new version of the vanilla game as well "and I can't find anywhere to get it"
It Does actually work except for a constant problematic message on the title screen. If I went through a new game to discover the new content I think it would work (just not the gallery)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

on a side note I finally found the doll but I yet to see both it and the bib show up in the same playthrough

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually what I did was download the Expansion and put it into the old version--I didn't realize there was a new version of the vanilla game as well "and I can't find anywhere to get it"
It Does actually work except for a constant problematic message on the title screen. If I went through a new game to discover the new content I think it would work (just not the gallery)
For those who are still searching for the latest version of the main game, velka on AS has posted ver 2.0 with mega link including the DLC (not mega).

Now, it's time to indulge to the neverending sweet nightmare...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It won't work because the DLC will try to load directories that aren't present in your game folder if you haven't updated the game. If you reach these scenes, you'll get the text but you won't get the CG; it'll just be a black screen.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

So, just to double check, the DLC has additional scenes?

I ask because on the English DLSite it described it as a sort of voice acting replacement.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, just to double check, the DLC has additional scenes?

I ask because on the English DLSite it described it as a sort of voice acting replacement.
V2.00 adds more scenes.
DLC adds voice.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I guess I'll wait for ver 2.00 to be uploaded :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

actualy the leak on V2.00 already been out like a 1-2 weeks ago

Shouldn't be hard searching for it :)

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actualy the leak on V2.00 already been out like a 1-2 weeks ago

Shouldn't be hard searching for it :)
I think your referring to the ver2.00+ the dlc :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think your referring to the ver2.00+ the dlc :(
nah.. i mean the full "working" game V2.00 with the dlc included
with the game size become 1.52 GB

Not sure if the person who leak it took it off due to.... well u know loli content.
and to those who pm me for share.... (3 inbox) as the game is not originaly mine, sorry nope >.>

Last edited:

sugarv

Reputation score

Is there a way to save the gallery voice setting? Seems like it just resets to "OFF" as soon as you leave the gallery :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.