What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure then. Maybe its a DLC option and you dont have the DLC? Either way I guess I could send you my saves if you want. PM your email. Otherwise, the game is fun, try to unlock them yourself? lol

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Search for the old completed save file; it should be somewhere in this thread. The old completed save file will also unlock the two newest scenes.

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this in the previous pages. Unlocks scenes but there's no in-game saves.... Unless you want mine.

Attachments

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Well forgive me for my not to smart of thinking I thought the game updated itself when I click the update on the game but it did not when I re downloaded the game it seem to fix/help the safe file work soo ty for the share are they still planning to add more content to the game sense there are still some empty areas in gallery

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well forgive me for my not to smart of thinking I thought the game updated itself when I click the update on the game but it did not when I re downloaded the game it seem to fix/help the safe file work soo ty for the share are they still planning to add more content to the game sense there are still some empty areas in gallery
Ah, glad you got that worked out. And no, as far as I know, the game's completely finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.