What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Attached is the save from the survey. Wouldn't want to ruin the survey results with lots of random entries.
On the other hand if you enjoyed this work I'd highly recommend you fill the survey. These kinds of surveys help the developers for future games so if you enjoy their work, it's nice to take 1 minute of your free time to do them.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Summary for the opening (may contain some jokes that twist the actual plot):

Thug No.1: Hey, buddy! Long time no see. How have you been these days?
Timid protagonist: Y-Yeah... I'm fine. What brings you two to my home today? (WTH!!! We barely know each other, don't call me buddy!)
Thug No.2: Well... Actually, we're broke right now. But I have a brilliant idea and I would like you to cooperate with us.
Timid protagonist: W-What do you mean? (I've got a bad feeling...)
Thug No.1: There is a nice house which located in an isolated area. I'm sure we can "borrow" some money from the owner's house.
Thug No.2: Not to mention the people who live there are all beauties. *drooling*.
Timid protagonist: Dafug are ya sayin'!!? Ya wanna rob that house? And me, too? I absolutely won't do that! (Do these bastards want to be thrown into the jail so badly?)
Thug No.1: Could you... *Threatening voice*
Thug No.2: Repeat what you've just said? *Threatening voice*
Timid protagonist: I... (Oh shit... I'm...)
Thug No.1 and No.2: Huh? *Coming closer to the protagonist*
Timid protagonist: Will... (Done...)
Thug No.1 and No.2: Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!? *Making scary faces*
Timid protagonist: Join... you guys (For...)
Thug No.1: That's our buddy! Please pack your stuff immediately.
Timid protagonist: W-What!? (Are they satrving to death?)
Thug No.2: Yeah, we must strike while the iron is hot!
Timid protagonist: N-No way... (These fuckers are crazy!!!)

*Many hours later*
Thug No.1: Here we are, a nice villa.
Thug No.2: Okay, take out the tools. We will use lockpick to unlock the main door.
Timid protagonist: Guys... I still think this is a bad idea...
Thug No.2: Huh? The door is unlocked already.
Thug No.1: Lucky!
Timid protagonist: I smell something fishy...
Thug No.1: Shut up! You, check that room. And you, check the room over there.
Timid protagonist: Oh well... this is just a toilet. I have no business here. Let's check the other rooms.

*Stepping into Musca's room*
Musca: Hello, my meal. My other family members have already taken care of your friends. Now, be a good boy and take out your Little Johny.
Timid protagonist: Thank you my fucking "friends". This time, I'm dead for sure...
Musca: Oh my... You are a cherry boy!
Timid protagonist: (Fuck my life! I'm gonna die before losing my virginity!)
Musca: Well then... I will let you live for a while... until 0:00 AM. Don't you dare get out of your room. If you disobey, you are screwed.
Timid protagonist: (Fuck this shit! I gotta get the hell out of this "Heaven". Or else those succubi will definitely eat my booty meat!).

Game mechanic (Now I'm serious):
- Explore the house and find a way to get out ASAP. Default bad end: 0:00 AM
- Avoid the succubi. In case you get caught by one of them, you must answer their questions with proper answers. Being silent or answer incorrectly will likely send your poor protag to hellish paradise.
- Green bar on the top left is your health. It decreases when you search around the house or got raped by the succubi.
- Blue bar which locates under green bar is your mental. It decreases when you encounter the succubi or got eaten by them.

Trivial:
Seriously! The loli is the oldest succubus - A granny loli. Lol!

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trivial:
Seriously! The loli is the oldest succubus - A granny loli. Lol!
Yeah it's actually a pretty common trope commonly referred to as lolibaba

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The password for the trap door in the kitchen is 3984. You get it from cleaning the loli succubus correctly in the soap minigame. She also gives you a thread of her hair.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The password for the trap door in the kitchen is 3984. You get it from cleaning the loli succubus correctly in the soap minigame. She also gives you a thread of her hair.
I got the password a different way.
I'm not sure what triggered the ability to do so, but at one point I was able to use the first item in the inventory (while in the guest/starting bedroom) which caused the MC to check his phone, and he got the password as part of a voice message.

Also, I got the thread of hair by walking in on her in the bath and skipping/refusing the minigame, funnily enough.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure what triggered the ability to do so, but at one point I was able to use the first item in the inventory (while in the guest/starting bedroom) which caused the MC to check his phone, and he got the password as part of a voice message.

Also, I got the thread of hair by walking in on her in the bath and skipping/refusing the minigame, funnily enough.
You should probably do it this way, in v1.0 if you clean the loli successfully it bugs out so each time you see her she auto rapes you naked even when she's not suppose to be.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you very much for that. I had all the summonings unlocked thanks to the full save but without access to the summoning room I would have missed this awesome boob jiggling from the ???? Diaper Succubus

I'd like to really take a moment to appreciate how amazing those animations are. My favourite are by far the paizuri ones but they're all very good overall. I don't know exactly if they used a special feature of RPG Maker Wolf to use several additional CGs in quick successions or if they made gifs and then put them into the game (as someone hoping to make an H-game myself, I find this to be an awesome feature) but either way, that must have taken a lot of time to implement (especially considering how many of the H-scenes are actually animated - most of them in some way or another - without forgetting the sprites too).

I forgot to mention that I wanted to see more of Cool Kyou in future commission work at the bottom of the questionnaire but hopefully he'll come up at the top (his ???? Diaper Succubus is just too good). They did say that the most request people will get commissioned one extra H-scene.

I hope Tokinokogiri keeps releasing high quality works like these in the future, this one is really miles above their previous works. They've set the bar high.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do the health and mental stats actually DO anything?

They seem to be mostly for flavor. You get the fuzzy screen effect at low mental, I can't tell if health has one since mental drops like a rock first and health also heals back first.

Any screw up in your interactions is basically a one-hit kill anyways.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do the health and mental stats actually DO anything?

They seem to be mostly for flavor. You get the fuzzy screen effect at low mental, I can't tell if health has one since mental drops like a rock first and health also heals back first.

Any screw up in your interactions is basically a one-hit kill anyways.
If you're too tired you can't tell whether there's someone in the room before you can actually enter it (whereas if you're not tired, there's a message that warns you before entering)
You also move slower I believe and your analysis of items is incomplete sometimes

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My favourite are by far the paizuri ones
Good morning in my current time zone, comrade. Yeah! My favorite are also paizuri and fellatio. I seem to not get turn on by any kind of intercourse. Is this consider to be a problem...?

Back to the game, I found a bug. If you take the toilet paper and come to Musca's room, she still eats you even you say that the toilet paper is missing. Though it didn't happen in the trial.

Edit: Just checked the trial, the same bug still there. Hope the author fixes it soon.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good morning in my current time zone, comrade. Yeah! My favorite are also paizuri and fellatio. I seem to not get turn on by any kind of intercourse. Is this consider to be a problem...?

Back to the game, I found a bug. If you take the toilet paper and come to Musca's room, she still eats you even you say that the toilet paper is missing. Though it didn't happen in the trial.
I wouldn't bother listing the bugs here because there are just too many of them. It doesn't make the game unplayable but some of them are pretty game-breaking (e.g. not being able to hide during the hiding sequences, especially if you're in the Nemea's room, and just getting a black screen instead, sprites that are carried on over when they're meant to disappear - I have played for 10 minutes with the picture of panties hiding the screen from me, huge frame drops, getting killed regardless of what you do over and over again, etc.)

In regards to not being turned on by anything intercourse related, I wouldn't say it's a problem; just a fetish. I can get turned on by intercourse but I still enjoy foreplay a lot more (especially paizuri but I think you know that by now lol).

I'm hoping Tokinokogiri won't wait another whole year before releasing their next work. Considering the success of this game (I calculated, at the time of this comment they made about £19,565.18 after one day of its release from Dlsite alone) I hope the quality is as good; if that means having to wait for a long while I wouldn't mind though. But first off is the extra scene update to this game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't bother listing the bugs here because there are just too many of them. It doesn't make the game unplayable but some of them are pretty game-breaking (e.g. not being able to hide during the hiding sequences, especially if you're in the Nemea's room, and just getting a black screen instead, sprites that are carried on over when they're meant to disappear - I have played for 10 minutes with the picture of panties hiding the screen from me, huge frame drops, getting killed regardless of what you do over and over again, etc.)

In regards to not being turned on by anything intercourse related, I wouldn't say it's a problem; just a fetish. I can get turned on by intercourse but I still enjoy foreplay a lot more (especially paizuri but I think you know that by now lol).

I'm hoping Tokinokogiri won't wait another whole year before releasing their next work. Considering the success of this game (I calculated, at the time of this comment they made about £19,565.18 after one day of its release from Dlsite alone) I hope the quality is as good; if that means having to wait for a long while I wouldn't mind though. But first off is the extra scene update to this game.
Oh shit! Then I better wait for a while until the developer updates patch to kill these freaking bugs. Just seeing your post is enough lose my motivation.

Well, I hope Cool Kyou sensei got more with oppai loli succubus. I never have enough with his art.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God.... previous game was getting spooked by lolis and now no stop suspense and slaugthering with top notch animations.

Just kinda sad the chimera one its just straight vore and the annoying bugs so yeah waiting those patch fixes.:p

oppai loli succubus. I never have enough with his art.
indeed the world needs more oppai lolis (?)

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone already clear this successfully?
Im doing...
got the main house key from playing "book minigame" which triggered by meeting lolibaba in yhe library. Yet the doorknob cant be touched.

Thinking of using gloves, but fail. Anyone know the item needed for that?

Also got all three succubi hairstrand, but the summoning still cant be done apparently..
In the book inside lolibaba room, written that the summoning could also be done by using fingernail? And cloth of the succubi

as for this :

mc has the ability to eavesdropping everything inside succubi room for several hour. By dumping his phone recorder on the trash bin. And pick it up later.

The cellphone might be out of battery when you tried to hear from it. You chan charge it on your room, beside your bed.

Last edited:

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand in the walkthrough, you need to get Musca's underwear when she's in the bath (not sure how to do that, I see clothes in the basket but can't take any), use that to summon a goblin in the basement, kill the goblin with consecrated water found in Nemea's cabinet, and get a gem. The gem can be used with the three strands of hair to remove the barrier on the front door, and then you use the gloves from the bath and some honey from the kitchen to turn the doorknob.

That's just using google translate, though, haven't actually figured it out myself.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand in the walkthrough, you need to get Musca's underwear when she's in the bath (not sure how to do that, I see clothes in the basket but can't take any), use that to summon a goblin in the basement, kill the goblin with consecrated water found in Nemea's cabinet, and get a gem. The gem can be used with the three strands of hair to remove the barrier on the front door, and then you use the gloves from the bath and some honey from the kitchen to turn the doorknob.

That's just using google translate, though, haven't actually figured it out myself.
what a... roundabout solution..
lol this game, kinda too hard for me..

Thanks, only knowing this helps. Will figure something later.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't even know if there's a point in escaping considering you can unlock all the H-scenes while being traped

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know if there's a point in escaping considering you can unlock all the H-scenes while being traped
its just felt good to beat the game. And theres might be aomething new unlocked if we progressed more into end of game.

Another info :
You can find black gem inside locker in lolibabas room. Unlock it by using gun that you found in the basement.
And then you can infuse that black gem with three hair strand of succubi.

Still dont know what for though

Dank_Billy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can any majestic human being show to this poor lost soul (me) the way of link for this game? God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.