What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Visual Novel Reader work fine for me, game v1.01.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The diapers. You can find them in Nemea's room on her table while she's not in her room. You can wear them if you're in your own room and turn into a baby, which allows you to find items and hides in places that would not be possible if you were at your normal height. Keep in mind that if you get seen by a succubus while you're wearing the diapers, even if you manage to escape the succubus, you'll lose the diapers from your inventory.
is there a perticular trigger for them or time of day(like Musica's mirror event) for them to be on her table cause I can't seem to find them

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This really deserves more sales and a translation
Probably the highest quality monmusu game ever. Though I guess not everyone likes succubi/lifedrain

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This really deserves more sales and a translation
Probably the highest quality monmusu game ever. Though I guess not everyone likes succubi/lifedrain
It's only been 2 days since the release but I agree we need a translation ! I can't think of another femdom / succubus game with such quality either. Perhaps MGQ in terms of story but in terms of artwork and animations, it's nowhere close.

is there a perticular trigger for them or time of day(like Musica's mirror event) for them to be on her table cause I can't seem to find them
Go in her room at 8:00 pm. She'll be sleeping so you can snatch them without getting noticed. There's a bug (at least I think it's a bug) where the light stays on despite her being in bed sometimes and in that case you get instakilled as soon as you enter her room. If that happens I suggest reloading an older save and fast forward to 8:00 pm.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a bug (at least I think it's a bug) where the light stays on despite her being in bed sometimes
Ah ok so that's a bug Musica has the same bug too

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Visual Novel Reader work fine for me, game v1.01.
Hmm, tried it, but couldn't get the /x3 command to work. Does it require a different setting or am I just being dumb? (Never used VNR before today, so incompetence is a clear possibility.)

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask if someone uploaded a save file right before attempting the summoning? I have the glitch that keeps the lights on when they're asleep.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask if someone uploaded a save file right before attempting the summoning? I have the glitch that keeps the lights on when they're asleep.
If it's only for the diapers, there you go. I couldn't be bothered to collect every other item sadly

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone has a save right before you managed to escape? I want to see the ending but my saves are bug ridden, I would like to wait for the bug patches but man do I want to see the ending.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Went down already
I don't know why I even used a file sharing website when I could've just attached it to my post. I edited my previous post

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have file patch ver1.01?

D

Dojofun

The new 1.01 patch ruined the ITH translator. I only get 3 hooks. One of which is empty and the other two copy some characters at first but then misses everything else right after :(

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what the general gameplay is like beyond running around avoiding them (or purposely going into them) and collecting items?
I don't play with a machine translator (cause I don't know how) so I can't tell what my goal is beyond escape.

Can I just sleep forever or will I eventually lose if I spend a certain amount of days?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what the general gameplay is like beyond running around avoiding them (or purposely going into them) and collecting items?
I don't play with a machine translator (cause I don't know how) so I can't tell what my goal is beyond escape.

Can I just sleep forever or will I eventually lose if I spend a certain amount of days?
You should download ITH and use it. After you got it, just click on Process and a Process explorer will appear. You then find game.exe, click on it and click on Attach. Now on the code bar, find Japanese text that appears in the game and copy them to the Google Translation.

If you insist on playing it without machine translator, you have no choice but to wait until someone can make a walkthrough (The walkthrough may ruin the fun of this game though). This game is kind of like a maze with a bunch of puzzles.

About gameplay mechanic,
- You must avoid the succubi.
- In case you are caught by one of them, be sure to answer their questions correctly. Otherwise, you are screwed (in a good way...). Your blue mental bar will decrease each time you encounter one of them.
- Find the hidden items in the house and combine them to find a way to get out of there.
- You do not have a whole day to do that, only less than 24 hours until Musca/Muska eats you. You will get default bad end if the clock reaches 0:00 AM.
- There are other succubi that require certain items to summon them.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

~snip~
Your blue mental bar will decrease each time you encounter one of them.
- Find the hidden items in the house and combine them to find a way to get out of there.
- You do not have a whole day to do that, only less than 24 hours until Musca/Muska eats you. You will get default bad end if the clock reaches 0:00 AM.
Ah, so I have to combine the items! Thanks!
and I guess I might as well just use ITH so I at least have a tiny bit idea of what I'm doing. Thanks for the information.

D

Dojofun

You should download ITH and use it. After you got it, just click on Process and a Process explorer will appear. You then find game.exe, click on it and click on Attach. Now on the code bar, find Japanese text that appears in the game and copy them to the Google Translation.

If you insist on playing it without machine translator, you have no choice but to wait until someone can make a walkthrough (The walkthrough may ruin the fun of this game though). This game is kind of like a maze with a bunch of puzzles.

About gameplay mechanic,
- You must avoid the succubi.
- In case you are caught by one of them, be sure to answer their questions correctly. Otherwise, you are screwed (in a good way...). Your blue mental bar will decrease each time you encounter one of them.
wait even the pieces of hair and panties are needed to escape?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wait even the pieces of hair and panties are needed to escape?
I'm not sure about the panties, but...

The diapers. You can find them in Nemea's room on her table while she's not in her room. You can wear them if you're in your own room and turn into a baby, which allows you to find items and hides in places that would not be possible if you were at your normal height. Keep in mind that if you get seen by a succubus while you're wearing the diapers, even if you manage to escape the succubus, you'll lose the diapers from your inventory.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just going to point out the item is a bib(as in the kind you where when you eat) not a dipper

D

Dojofun

btw can anyone post the ITH hook hcode w/e its called so i can get the right translations going here. These new patches ruined the hcode for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.