What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

on an other note in the main menu the last option is to close the game if i have to guess. if its really to close the game then you can't since each time i press it there a massage that pop out saying something what does it say?

is it something like "You can't escape"
No, the last option is "Update."

bulma3

Reputation score

Attached is the save from the survey. Wouldn't want to ruin the survey results with lots of random entries.
Thx alot man, been plying 2 days and still cant unlock all the CGs. appreciate it!:)

hamka12

Reputation score

can anyone do translation for unhooked jap texts, such as the succubie diary/writtings, a book about how to summon devil in vivinum room, etc?. Or post them here so I can do google translation.

I really want to read them

I would appreciate it:)

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, tried it, but couldn't get the /x3 command to work. Does it require a different setting or am I just being dumb? (Never used VNR before today, so incompetence is a clear possibility.)
After I try with v1.02, it doesn't seem to hook properly.
-------------------------------------
EDIT : They have release patch v1.02

Last edited:
Reputation score

Could anyone who completed the Game post the entire Story regarding the game here? I barely collected only 30% of CG but i am actually more interested in the story.

What i Know so far :

• House was Originally Owned by Two Very Wealthy Man
  • They Choose this Location because the Magic Flow around the area was extremely high so they build a house on top of the land.
  • Magic Flow was because it will increase the summoning rate for stronger Demons & Devils.

Most importantly. Main Character is Practically Like Subaru from Re:Zero
Even ITHVNR translated his ability as "Return By Death".
The Interesting Part is that Vinum ( Loli Baba ) Knew about him constantly Reliving each time he dies. I Suspect she was the one who place such curse on him, cause she said something about: "Once you get to taste a human being you will get hooked on to it."

Jesus Christ, Anyone would Literally Die to be in his place, Constant Death by Snu Snu then Revive to Full Health.

Anyways, Would Appreciate it if someone were to post the Full Story :):):)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could anyone who completed the Game post the entire Story regarding the game here? I barely collected only 30% of CG but i am actually more interested in the story.

What i Know so far :

• House was Originally Owned by Two Very Wealthy Man
  • They Choose this Location because the Magic Flow around the area was extremely high so they build a house on top of the land.
  • Magic Flow was because it will increase the summoning rate for stronger Demons & Devils.

Most importantly. Main Character is Practically Like Subaru from Re:Zero
Even ITHVNR translated his ability as "Return By Death".
The Interesting Part is that Vinum ( Loli Baba ) Knew about him constantly Reliving each time he dies. I Suspect she was the one who place such curse on him, cause she said something about: "Once you get to taste a human being you will get hooked on to it."

Jesus Christ, Anyone would Literally Die to be in his place, Constant Death by Snu Snu then Revive to Full Health.

Anyways, Would Appreciate it if someone were to post the Full Story :):):)
Didn't he get that ability from founding gold, wierd looking, sand clock?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just finished registering pixiv account and download patch v1.02, applying it and... Voila! My game is crashed.

Fortunately, I backed up my old files v1.00.

What's wrong with the developer? Is he trying to pick a fight with us? Patch v1.01 makes the game unhookable. And now v1.02 is unplayable.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need to re-download from dlsite. You will get v1.01 and apply the patch v1.02.

Don't know why apply v1.01, then v1.02 giving an error.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Need to re-download from dlsite. You will get v1.01 and apply the patch v1.02.

Don't know why apply v1.01, then v1.02 giving an error.
Really? Could someone have sys data file v1.01? I only have base game v1.00 and patch v1.02.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished registering pixiv account and download patch v1.02, applying it and... Voila! My game is crashed.

Fortunately, I backed up my old files v1.00.

What's wrong with the developer? Is he trying to pick a fight with us? Patch v1.01 makes the game unhookable. And now v1.02 is unplayable.
I don't think japanese developers take the non-japanese speaking audience into consideration when making H-games lol. The only counter example I know of is Kokage No Izumi (Demon Angel Sakura)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think japanese developers take the non-japanese speaking audience into consideration when making H-games lol. The only counter example I know of is Kokage No Izumi (Demon Angel Sakura)
My fellow foreplay buddy. Do you know that there is a developer who dislikes us very much (or should I say anti-gaijin)? The author of ROBF series.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My fellow foreplay buddy. Do you know that there is a developer who dislikes us very much (or should I say anti-gaijin)? The author of ROBF series.
By the way their riddles were quite fun XD

Zipphvh

Reputation score

Awesome game, love the high quality animations and art. On top of that the death by snu snu style is totally my thing. Unfortunately with only a machine translation I cant figure out exactly what they say, but it seems a translation would amplify the hotness x1000

Hope a translation would be coming soon, if ever.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, or so I've heard. I've only tried to play the very first ROBF but I didn't really like it. I think I wasn't too fond of the artstyle or something

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

As fantastic as Myuska (how I choose to interpret/pronounce her name, don't care if its accurate or not) is with her mouth, I'm somewhat disappointed that there isn't a scene where you end up balls deep in her mouth while she's sucking away.

Also disappointed that the manticore doesn't seem smart enough or horny enough to kill you by snu snu before eating you.

Those are complaints... yes... but still the game and artwork are still incredible. Too bad I can't really figure anything out on my own, especially without text hooking.

I'll settle for translated walkthrough at least.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As fantastic as Myuska (how I choose to interpret/pronounce her name, don't care if its accurate or not) is with her mouth, I'm somewhat disappointed that there isn't a scene where you end up balls deep in her mouth while she's sucking away.

Also disappointed that the manticore doesn't seem smart enough or horny enough to kill you by snu snu before eating you.

Those are complaints... yes... but still the game and artwork are still incredible. Too bad I can't really figure anything out on my own, especially without text hooking.

I'll settle for translated walkthrough at least.
vote for manticore/chimera so she get actually a scene (?) looks a good plan to me.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

vote for manticore/chimera so she get actually a scene (?) looks a good plan to me.
But Cool Kyou-sensei D:
Although if it has to be anyone but Cool Kyou then my second choice would be vore-less Chimera too to be honest.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, so what IS the poll?

Is it, "which one do you like best" or "which one do you want to see upgraded" or what?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, so what IS the poll?

Is it, "which one do you like best" or "which one do you want to see upgraded" or what?

The first question asks you to choose your favourite succubus between the main three: Myusuka, Nemea or Vuinumu

The second question with the white box asks you to state if you have a succubus that you liked aside from the main three. Here are 2 names if you want to write one down:

マンティコア (Manticore)
ベビゼラ (Bebizera - Cool Kyou's succubus)
The other names I couldn't figure out because they're missing from the H-scene and I don't have the materials to summon them so I dunno what their name is.

The third question asks you how difficult you found the game.

The fourth question basically asks you how well you enjoyed the femdom from the succubi (whether you liked it, you want them to be even harsher or you want them to be softer on you).

Question five asks you what play you would have liked to see (e.g. more paizuri, fellatio, etc.); use google translate for that

Question six is for you to suggest an artist you'd like to have them commission for an additional guest succubus

Lastly, question seven is for you to write anything more you wanna add, such as an encouragement comment or your overall thoughts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.