What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

As far as I could understand from the trial, yes, one is your HP and the other one is your mental stamina. Your HP drops during the H-scenes while your mental stamina drops after every encounter with the succubi, whether you escape from them or not.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh hyped becouse creator of the loli one, already put this on the radar long ago.

good to see its getting done "this year".

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks kinda interesting.

Curiously what is the
逆転無し tag?

Google translates it as 'no reversal' which doesn't make much sense to me.
iirc MGQ also has this tag if you want an example of it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She will eat main character at 0.00 AM but the trial only let you play till 11.00 PM.
Wait, so chronologically the whole game will just gonna happen within one day?

So, either this game will be a short one, or there will be many branching paths (and endings) that can happen which then encourages multiple playthroughs and in turn elongates the play time.
I'm convinced though it will be the latter, because in the demo, i understand none of the text by the way, there's two ways of you to not upset (escape) the Mother when you get out of your "room", and depending of which one you do, the reaction i get from the Big Sister is different (one of them immediately triggers Time-Reset Sex instead of being a safe choice) even though i choose the same answer.

No wonder there's such an abusable quicksave/quickload feature...

Oh, also, can the Little Sister violates us in the demo? I can't seem to make her mad at me (enough that she decides to rape you) no matter what i do.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Oh, also, can the Little Sister violates us in the demo? I can't seem to make her mad at me (enough that she decides to rape you) no matter what i do.
Little sister? The Loli? Mah Nigga!
Glad to help another fellow Pedo in need.

Yes, All Three sisters are able to Violate the MC including LolI. However Because this is just a Demo, you will only be able to see a CG without the Intercourse. Demo Stops after that.

To activate Scene from the beginning.
Visit her Room
Don't pick any Option ( Let the Time Run out )
Visit her Room Again
Visit her Room Again
( Rape Happens )

Or you can visit her when your Mental Stamina is at its lowest ( Around 30%?) Just don't answer her, leave her hanging.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little sister? The Loli? Mah Nigga!
Glad to help another fellow Pedo in need.

Yes, All Three sisters are able to Violate the MC including LolI. However Because this is just a Demo, you will only be able to see a CG without the Intercourse. Demo Stops after that.

To activate Scene from the beginning.
Visit her Room
Don't pick any Option ( Let the Time Run out )
( Rape Happens )

Or you can visit her when your Mental Stamina is at its lowest ( Around 30%?) Just don't answer her, leave her hanging.
Thanks buddy! So, turns out letting the time runs out is also a probable option to consider when you aim to getting H-scenes.

So yeah, it seems the only full-course animated cg sex that are available in the demo after the prologue are from the Big Sister.

And how the hell the neighbors didn't notice that freaking Pet "Dog"?! :p

Last edited:

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload link? :) i want play this game so badly.. i hate that i dont have credit card.. :/

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ether i'm reading things wrong or we have a mother, a daughter, and a grandmother here :confused: oh and some kind of beast girl too

Can someone upload link? :) i want play this game so badly.. i hate that i dont have credit card.. :/
I know how you feel but it's not out yet :rolleyes:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And how the hell the neighbors didn't notice that freaking Pet "Dog"?! :p
without using any translationtool ; i was suprised they passed their pet to rob the house at all xD

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ether i'm reading things wrong or we have a mother, a daughter, and a grandmother here :confused: oh and some kind of beast girl too
o_O?! So, if that's true, then it's not a trio of Mother-Big Sister-Little Sister, but Daughter-Mother-Grandmother?!
The beast girl is the "Pet Dog" we mentioned. :p

without using any translationtool ; i was suprised they passed their pet to rob the house at all xD
Also without understanding any of the text, i believe the residents intentionally let robbers easily got in, think of it like a bait strategy. :)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

o_O?! So, if that's true, then it's not a trio of Mother-Big Sister-Little Sister, but Daughter-Mother-Grandmother?!
The beast girl is the "Pet Dog" we mentioned. :p
lazy dude said there ages are the reverse of how the look and that one of them keeps calling the small one grandmother

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lazy dude said there ages are the reverse of how the look and that one of them keeps calling the small one grandmother
The reverse?
Welp, the one i thought to be the mother is actually the youngest. :p

For the loli to be actually a lolibaba, it does makes sense, based on how she's only mad (and rape you) if you actually ignores her questions and let her hanging in the demo.

Reputation score

The reverse?
Welp, the one i thought to be the mother is actually the youngest. :p

For the loli to be actually a lolibaba, it does makes sense, based on how she's only mad (and rape you) if you actually ignores her questions and let her hanging in the demo.
Hmm... Its hard to Decide if she is really a Legal-Loli.

From Playing the Demo : Around 10PM, She already went to Bed Early, Old people and Kids usually Sleep Early so its tough to tell.

And from the Web Introduction Page for the Loli, What Google Translate Shows : "Her Special Eyes Are Able to Control Humans upon Eye Contact &
She Treats Them the same as typically Drinking Water" ( Its not Tasty But Important ). Other than that, no mentions on her Age.

By the Way, i was really Shocked when i saw that "Pet" outside the window by pure chance. I Think the the Full Game will Allows us to Climb through the Window Otherwise its gonna be tough to get Snu Snu by her.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the Way, i was really Shocked when i saw that "Pet" outside the window by pure chance. I Think the the Full Game will Allows us to Climb through the Window Otherwise its gonna be tough to get Snu Snu by her.
Wow I played the demo about 10 times to try to get everything and I literally hadn't bothered checking the window until now. Looking forward to meeting the pet in the full game lol

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure her scene will happen when you actually try to busted out of the house and she caught you, not necessarily by climbing the window.

And based on the preview of the full version in the demo, there will be another two female residents beside the Succubus Trio and the Pet. I bet one have something to do with the Library.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow, this game looks like its going to be incredible. I hope it comes out next month as planned.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow, this game looks like its going to be incredible. I hope it comes out next month as planned.
At the bottom of the DLsite description it says "number of H-scenes currently undecided". Now the announcement was made in May but from past experience, this often ends in delays. But considering they've made the release date for around Christmas, it'd be a very bad move for them to miss it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, let us have faith in our god and saviour Shiki-sensei

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

wow... they finally release the demo, and it's amazing!
I gotta a question how do i translate the game cuz i heard that there are some programs to translate these kind of rpg games right? :c i'm sure that knowing the context of the game will make it 100x times better :l

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow... they finally release the demo, and it's amazing!
I gotta a question how do i translate the game cuz i heard that there are some programs to translate these kind of rpg games right? :c i'm sure that knowing the context of the game will make it 100x times better :l
Search for Visual Novel Reader, It works for me.

On developer blog, He reveals that we can summon other succubus than the current main succubus.

There are 3 more succubus so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.