What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

I don't really know why but it seems the kill counter is blocked at 4 (wolf and kills after that does not add up).
Could it be something I missed ?
The last person I killed (and count) was the one that sneak on you when you are drinking in a cave...
Does someone have the steps for the evil route?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't really know why but it seems the kill counter is blocked at 4 (wolf and kills after that does not add up).
Could it be something I missed ?
The last person I killed (and count) was the one that sneak on you when you are drinking in a cave...
Does someone have the steps for the evil route?
Wrong thread?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering this isn't out yet I'd say so :p

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't seem like this game. No cave or wolves.

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pschydelic art is a beast
Can't wait :p

laoes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latest blog update says the game has been delayed until January 2017.

Reputation score

Yeah, Saw that too. Given that he keeps adding on new succubus inside, it can't be helped :D:D:D

Saw that he said something about each of the sisters will have 10 Scenes individually & Other Succubus will have just one Scene.

He Delayed it till Jan 2017 because of debugging issues, mainly cause of that toilet, i mean all of us experience that bug when we use the toilet right? the MC will be able to go through the walls.

God Bless him & God bless the United Girls of the Succubus :eek::eek::eek:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am concerned that not all of the CGs will be animated with the final release. With this author's other game about Loli reverse rape, 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園,
not all of the CGs were animated. In fact I think only one was animated(or had a looping CG effect). I just hope that when the game comes out all CGs will be animated in some way.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am concerned that not all of the CGs will be animated with the final release. With this author's other game about Loli reverse rape, 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園,
not all of the CGs were animated. In fact I think only one was animated(or had a looping CG effect). I just hope that when the game comes out all CGs will be animated in some way.
They probably won't. I just replayed the demo to check and the very first scene with the sweater succubus isn't animated like the one with Shiki's succubus. However it still has A LOT of visual and sound effects compared to other H games so it's still way above the average in my book. But even if they aren't all animated, it'll still be a must-buy game for me. I mean, have you seen that animated paizuri scene they released on their blog ?
To be honest, I'm actually surprised they're only charging 1500 yen for that game. Considering that it has animated scenes and tons of visual and sound effects AND it has original mechanics, I was expecting it to be quite expensive.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Can i kill myself now? This was my only motivation to keep living all this months.... and now it get delayed :)))))))))))))))))):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They probably won't. I just replayed the demo to check and the very first scene with the sweater succubus isn't animated like the one with Shiki's succubus. However it still has A LOT of visual and sound effects compared to other H games so it's still way above the average in my book. But even if they aren't all animated, it'll still be a must-buy game for me. I mean, have you seen that animated paizuri scene they released on their blog ?
To be honest, I'm actually surprised they're only charging 1500 yen for that game. Considering that it has animated scenes and tons of visual and sound effects AND it has original mechanics, I was expecting it to be quite expensive.
Yeah you're right. I forgot that that succubus didn't have any animations. I still worry that the animated scenes will be far and few between.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What I am personally looking for is some kind soul amongst the translators of this forum taking interest in this game and be willing to translate it. Most of the text is going to be from the H-scenes but a translation would make understanding the original mechanics of the game a lot easier and let's be honest, what's the point of succubus femdom if you can't understand her when she's mocking you or dirty talking.

OP
Gaara29

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I am personally looking for is some kind soul amongst the translators of this forum taking interest in this game and be willing to translate it. Most of the text is going to be from the H-scenes but a translation would make understanding the original mechanics of the game a lot easier and let's be honest, what's the point of succubus femdom if you can't understand her when she's mocking you or dirty talking.
Yeah, I'd love to know what's being said while my MC is being drained to death. For now I'd gladly just settle for the game though. Been keeping an eye on it for a while now and I'm pretty hype for it.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a reminder that this game is set to be released this month. It's one of my most awaited titles so I'm excited.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

BUMPING as they have updated their website, they are working towards having completed the game by the end of January apparently.
And they're also introducing us to a new Succubus summon drawn by... Cool Kyou Shinja-sensei!

Holy shit, this succubus... I can't wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.