What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure someone either posted or linked to a walkthrough in thread, but I cannot find it.
Can someone help?
From 4chan:
Puppets08 12/20/17(Wed)00:54:58
Guide succubus lewd prison part 1

09:24 am – in your room read a paper from trash bin and look through window
09:28 am – Nemea is no longer in hallway so you won’t get caught if you get out, get toilete paper from wc next to your room.
09:31 am – get gloves from bathroom downstairs, top right corner of room
09:35 am – get kitchen knife in the kitchen top left part on counter, check the blue trash bin for some papers, get to trap door a bit lower from table (pass 3984) and get revolver from small water puddle.
09:40 am – you can go touch the front door and get small picture and try to use gloves (they wont work).
09:50 am – go to Vinum’s room and make a deal with her wherein you will deliver a sacrifice in exchange for the ancient key she have.
10:05 am – go to Nemea’s room, read a book from top left bookshelf, check for CD just a bit right of PC, go to pc and watch it, there is a blue vial in the white wardrobe thingy top middle of room, chek it out if you drink it you lose some hp though. Open the computer , browse the internet and ask for a pizza delivery ( yes the pizza boy is your sacrifice ) set the timer for it to be on 12:00pm.
10:50 am – go to Vinum’s room, turn on desk lamp to be able to search (loli grandma is sleeping there) read red book on her desk, read book in top left bookshelf, left side.
11:00 am – go to Muska’s room, red book on floor contains the code for trap door 3984, the trash can and the book over the table. Check the trash bin it has a wallet there, read the book on her desk lower left of room.
12:00 pm – Look how Vinum rapes the poor pizza guy and get a key (don’t know for what)​

>>
Puppets08 12/20/17(Wed)00:56:17
Guide succubus prison part 2
12:05 pm – Muska feeds on some “poor” soul until 13:00 pm.
13:00 pm – Muska is in bathroom, you can give her a hand if you want (is useless but Muska is naked e.e)
13:10 pm – Nemea starts to rape some blob tit, make sure you are not in hallway as she will pass with him
14:15 Pm – go to Muska’s room and get her hair (you will see shining lil stars on the floor by the tv)
14:16 pm – go to Vinum’s room, read all books on all bookshelves (check them all), you will get a black vial go to small table next to the mirror and use the revolver to shoot it and get black pendant
14:55 pm – go to Muska’s Room and use the black pendant near her while she sleeps.
14:56 pm – go to Vinum’s Room and use the black pendant near her bed. (sometimes u are unable to do it, but dont care u just need to wait some time and try it again. (of course when VInum is not there)
15:00 pm – go to kitchen and get milk from the fridge, optionally get another vial from dining room above.
15:10 pm – go to the bathroom and give Nemea a hand and get her hair.
15:50 pm – go back to the bathroom and get muska’s and vinum’s pantsu from top left drawers and thingy below it
15:55 pm – go to the librarie and make deal with Vinum, if u found the book (can be in bookcases on the girl’s rooms or not) that she is looking she give you the house key. (you must back to the library with the book when she is in there to complete the quest, you can drag only 1 book so don’t mistake) [There are 2 options to deal, options 1-2 to get the pen, 1-3 to do the quest).​

>>
Puppets08 12/20/17(Wed)00:58:43
Guide succubus prison part 3
16:00 pm – go to the librarie and read the book on the desk, then go down the librarie until you get a message, after that move up until you find nail polish on the left side near the wall (it will be shining stars).
17:20 pm – go to Nemea’s room and get her pantsu, bottom left of the room wardrobe Nemea is in the dining room.
18:00 pm – Nemea gets back to her room, nothing interesting I found this hour untill 19:00pm
18:05 pm – go to the summoning pit, put muska’s pantsu in, choose first option and yo ushould summon an imp, choose 4th option when dealing with him and he will drop ashes in a bag, use it on magically blocked
18:30 pm – go to their bathroom AGAIN and get vinum’s pantsu from top left drawers and thingy below it (is the respawn, you can get 1 every time you use it for summoning.
18:40 pm – go to the kitchen and get the sauce from the closet next to the microwave.
19:05 pm – afterwards go give that dirty loli a bath and get her hair too.
19:40 pm – Nemea is asleep, go to her room and find the bib on her small table between couches (it can used to summoning’s bad ends). then use the pendant near her bed (u get the max upgrade pendant after use it 3 times, it helps you to scape from the strong magic barrier)
20:00 pm – go to the summoning pit, put Vinum’s pantsu in, choose first option and you should summon an imp, choose 4th option when dealing with him and he will drop ashes in a bag
20:05 pm – If you put the ashes, the sauce and the key now you can escape but is not the Happy End yet (i think) so dont do it if you want to discover another way.
21:00 pm – go to Muska’s room and get the red cristal from the box on left bot, then look at the mirror where you can see her feeding in a love hotel.
And here im stuck again, at least i have discover how to get out to this house (with bad end), but i only have discover 3 Dead ends by summoning (the fucking BBWxShota is my fucking weak point !!!)​

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From 4chan:
10:05 am – go to Nemea's room, read a book from top left bookshelf, check for CD just a bit right of PC, go to pc and watch it, there is a blue vial in the white wardrobe thingy top middle of room, check it out if you drink it you lose some hp though. Open the computer , browse the internet and ask for a pizza delivery ( yes the pizza boy is your sacrifice ) set the timer for it to be on 12:00pm.

Is this wrong or something, because when i put it at that time, Nemea always opens the door and comes asking questions about the pizza?
question about first part of the guide.

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't use the gun on mirror and can't pick up nail polish. Also can't pick up key as a baby.
Further more, where is the book for the loli-baba quest? I gave her literally every book in the house and she still claims it's the wrong one?

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We just finished our translation, you can check it out in the translations forum!

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't use the gun on mirror and can't pick up nail polish. Also can't pick up key as a baby.
Further more, where is the book for the loli-baba quest? I gave her literally every book in the house and she still claims it's the wrong one?
There's different looking books. Look for the book she shows you when you talk to her.

milkfreak07

Lurker
Reputation score
09:40 am – you can go touch the front door and get small picture and try to use gloves (they wont work).
I'm stuck at this part. I can't get the "small picture". What am I missing?

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So does someone know how to get the right middle scene for Vinum? The hint says to beg for her to kill you at 23:30 and I do that but I just get a quick kill scene instead. I know its suppose to be a fellatio scene but no idea what I need to do for her to do it instead of the quick kill.

SupremeGene

Reputation score
Bit late to the party but i can't get the voice to activate with the 2.0 + dlc pack. All that happens is a green box comes up with a filepath and i'm not sure what to do about it. It SEEMS like maybe it's missing but it shouldn't be so i'm at a loss.

I'd post a pic but i'm not unable to either for some reason >.<

EDIT: welp, for some reason i redownloaded and then it worked. So not sure why i wasn't notified the download was filled with errors, didn't do anything but delete and reinstall. Oh well. If anyone else has had a similar problem, just try that i suppose.

Last edited:

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

V2 has been on nyaa.si for a while. It's listed under the japanese name with the larger size. Exactly "サキュバスプリズン ボイスプラス" and 1.5 GB.

If this is against the rules I'll delete/edit my post.
Do you know, is that with Voice Patch applied or without?
The game seems to be 1.3gb by itself, yet torrent is 1.5gb/

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

It won't work because the DLC will try to load directories that aren't present in your game folder if you haven't updated the game. If you reach these scenes, you'll get the text but you won't get the CG; it'll just be a black screen.
Hii Just wanna ask But How do you get the nail in the bottle at the Infinite library? Is there a specific time to go there? Because I got there but it wasn't there also How can you get the box and Dildo in Myusca's room? I mean what time do you go there? Also how do you get the pink potion? I don't know what time it appears

Last edited:

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the bottle in the library, go down until the character mentions how its repeating, then go up. At like 5-7 repeats you should see some sparkles on the left side.

Dildo you just need to know enough about demon summoning to start collecting stuff and check the lower left box in her room. Same with most of the items, once you read all the books you just check spots. The only time sensitive items are the doll and the bib(and the girls hairs), which are when the girls are taking baths. Every other item can be found once you can summon things and you check the right spots. Just be sure to read everything.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the bottle in the library, go down until the character mentions how its repeating, then go up. At like 5-7 repeats you should see some sparkles on the left side.

Dildo you just need to know enough about demon summoning to start collecting stuff and check the lower left box in her room. Same with most of the items, once you read all the books you just check spots. The only time sensitive items are the doll and the bib(and the girls hairs), which are when the girls are taking baths. Every other item can be found once you can summon things and you check the right spots. Just be sure to read everything.
Actually I had completed the game with the 4 endings (Myusca,Nemea,Vinum and the 0 Death ending Just some Items that I don't know how to get By the way I read at the hint in the scene replay that there's a bottle in myusca's room? What is it?

So there wasn't a time when going in the library It has pattern to get the Nail polisher right?

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you know where's the pink potion and what time does the bottle on the living room appears? Also Where can I find the dildo? You forgot to mention it

Last edited:

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I did mention where the didlo is. Read what I wrote. Lower left of the girl's room, anytime.
Bottle in living/dining room is from reading a book then checking the bottles at the top of the room. Anytime as far as I can tell as the book mentions that's where she leaves the bottle.
Which pink potion? Like all of them are pink.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I did mention where the didlo is. Read what I wrote. Lower left of the girl's room, anytime.
Bottle in living/dining room is from reading a book then checking the bottles at the top of the room. Anytime as far as I can tell as the book mentions that's where she leaves the bottle.
Which pink potion? Like all of them are pink.
Ahh Sorry maybe I was so sleepy yesterday that I didn't see it xD You can get the dildo at myusca's room? The bottle that in the living/dining room Do you mean the books in Vinum's room or In myusca's? Because there's not much books in nemea's room Wait anytime? But when I go to the kitchen the only thing that's there is the teacup xDD

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A lot of pickups are based on reading first. By bottles I mean the things next to the plant in the top right. You find the potion there if you read the book in boob demon's room aka her diary which mentions the damn thing. In black hairs room you find the dildo in her box(it might be somewhere else but that's where I remember finding it. It's in her room.) but only if you read all the books in loli's room so you can summon stuff which is the requirement for a lot of things.

I'm not saying there isn't a specific time, but I've been able to find all but three items at anytime I've tried to find them so it shouldn't be hard or strict timing wise. But your character needs to know they exist and are useful before he'll pick them up, so read all the books.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A lot of pickups are based on reading first. By bottles I mean the things next to the plant in the top right. You find the potion there if you read the book in boob demon's room aka her diary which mentions the damn thing. In black hairs room you find the dildo in her box(it might be somewhere else but that's where I remember finding it. It's in her room.) but only if you read all the books in loli's room so you can summon stuff which is the requirement for a lot of things.

I'm not saying there isn't a specific time, but I've been able to find all but three items at anytime I've tried to find them so it shouldn't be hard or strict timing wise. But your character needs to know they exist and are useful before he'll pick them up, so read all the books.
Oh I see so he needs to know it first before he can find it? Have you completed the gallery scenes yet?

Last edited:

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Missing one. I asked earlier in the thread and no one seems to know or wants to answer on how to get it. I have an idea but just haven't tried it yet.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Missing one. I asked earlier in the thread and no one seems to know or wants to answer on how to get it. I have an idea but just haven't tried it yet.
By the way Have you ever found a use for the tissues yet? xDD What do you mean there one more that's missing? And what's your idea that you haven't tried yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.