What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm missing one scene before full completion. I meant exactly what I said.

The toilet paper/tissues have no use that I've found. Same with the knives. Red Herrings.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm missing one scene before full completion. I meant exactly what I said.

The toilet paper/tissues have no use that I've found. Same with the knives. Red Herrings.
What scenes is that? Red Herrings? What is that?

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Red Herrings = useless.

I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you, but just doing that gives you a different scene altogether. There's some other condition that I can't figure out.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Red Herrings = useless.

I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you, but just doing that gives you a different scene altogether. There's some other condition that I can't figure out.
What is that other conditions? Maybe It's a different time? Or Before 23:30

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Red Herrings = useless.

I think You need to piss vinum's first then try going there right? Try it

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Red Herrings = useless.

Ok, I had this issue also. I'm not 100% sure what exactly I did that fixed it, but click the spoiler and it's the best advice I've got for you.
When I finally unlocked this scene it was 2305, I did her first request, but not her second, I washed her perfectly(or at least good enough for the extra reward), and I had the Brilliant Gem(so all hairs collected).

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I have since figured it out. Get the full gem without ever going into the library. Also, get the key from either bib or pizza boy, gun pisses her off. I just did a string of wrong choices since I firmly believed I needed the front door key but having that fails you no matter what.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I have since figured it out. Get the full gem without ever going into the library. Also, get the key from either bib or pizza boy, gun pisses her off. I just did a string of wrong choices since I firmly believed I needed the front door key but having that fails you no matter what.
how i call the pizza guy ? I read that he has a scene with the succubus

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how i call the pizza guy ? I read that he has a scene with the succubus
Make a deal with Vinum to get her a meal, use the computer in one of the bedrooms to order a pizza, make sure you adjust the order time so that it comes at 12:00pm so you don't get busted.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Make a deal with Vinum to get her a meal, use the computer in one of the bedrooms to order a pizza, make sure you adjust the order time so that it comes at 12:00pm so you don't get busted.
how i make the deal ? The only thing she aske me is to bring her the right book

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Go to her room in the morning and beg for your life. At the end of the conversation she'll make a dealt to give you a key in exchange for giving her a meal, agree to the terms. Now when Nemea leaves her room you can use her computer to order pizza. Get the time right and you get a scene and the key and don't die, time wrong and you get a different scene with whichever sister answered the door and will probably die.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So there's been an update. I think there's a new summon, possibly two.

There's two. One by Shiki and one by AkazawaRED

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an actual good end to this game?

After one escape, I found the necessary goals to open the front door are

Getting the Revolver -> Getting the black pendant from Vinum's room (CANNOT BE DONE WITH 0 DEATHS)
Getting the 3 hairs -> Combine for the perfect pendant
Getting Milk and Any Succubus Panties, Holy Water -> Getting Ashes (afaik he just sticks his hand into the bag so the gloves are not required)
Playing Vinum's book hunting game -> Getting the house key

The problem I found upon attempting a new save is in the spoilers. Either there's another different method of escape, or there's a way to die without getting into a succubus's grasp. I've thought of one method, but I haven't tried it yet.

EDIT: Nope, the non-succubus death I thought of is blocked by 0 death count too.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Is there an actual good end to this game?

After one escape, I found the necessary goals to open the front door are

Getting the Revolver -> Getting the black pendant from Vinum's room (CANNOT BE DONE WITH 0 DEATHS)
Getting the 3 hairs -> Combine for the perfect pendant
Getting Milk and Any Succubus Panties, Holy Water -> Getting Ashes (afaik he just sticks his hand into the bag so the gloves are not required)
Playing Vinum's book hunting game -> Getting the house key

The problem I found upon attempting a new save is in the spoilers. Either there's another different method of escape, or there's away to die without getting into a succubus's grasp. I've thought of one method, but I haven't tried it yet.
I'm not totally 100% sure on this, but I believe Vinum gives you a key for the drawer containing the black pendant if you finish her "meal" quest involving the pizza guy.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, that worked, seems like the gloveless method was also only possible in a death run, I had to go back and get the gloves for the 0 death run

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since the v 2.10 is up on nyaa, I've decided to give it a try.
Seems like the wolf engine has been updated too I guess. Previous hook code now only translates a partial of the text.
In any case, anyone know the hook code for this version? Cuz I'm sure as hell can't decipher moon runes and Computer code.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
look back a few pages, theres an english patch for this, no need to hook it

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
look back a few pages, theres an english patch for this, no need to hook it
I appreciate that, but the patch only works for V 2.00 while V 2.10 has two additional H scenes which the english patch hasn't translated yet.
I need the context for those two new scenes, that's why I ask if anyone has the hook code.

Status
Not open for further replies.