What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
The new hyper-mega-turbo tits succubus probably has one of the more innovative and kinky paizuri finishers I've seen in awhile, what with forgetting her life-drain tit-tattoo (say it with me, titty-tat, or boobatoo!) and then proudly showing it to you before clamping your dick in the middle of it and finishing wasting you. At least I think that's what happened there.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
look back a few pages, theres an english patch for this, no need to hook it
Searching "english" yields only two results: your post, and the guy that quoted your post.

Searching "patch" yields only three results: your post, the guy that quoted your post, and someone asking about a voice patch.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation was done by Together and can be found here:

There is also a translation thread in the translation sub-forum covering this as well as links in this thread if you go back far enough.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Translation was done by Together and can be found here:

There is also a translation thread in the translation sub-forum covering this as well as links in this thread if you go back far enough.
I made the mistake of applying the translation patch sloppily and without care. It ended up removing the latest two summoned succubi scenes and began producing the errors. So, I'll be disabling the voices as recommended but I'm still wondering where the latest two scenes have gone.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I made the mistake of applying the translation patch sloppily and without care. It ended up removing the latest two summoned succubi scenes and began producing the errors. So, I'll be disabling the voices as recommended but I'm still wondering where the latest two scenes have gone.
The English patch by Together was made for version 2.00. I doubt it works with 2.10.

Btw:
Does anyone has a save for version 2.10?

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The English patch by Together was made for version 2.00. I doubt it works with 2.10.

Btw:
Does anyone has a save for version 2.10?
Previous full save works, but the English patch cannot be applied. If it is, then the new scenes won't show up.

fakeoc

Reputation score
I'm sorry for bumping, but does anyone know how to create save files in this game? I only seem to know how to do quick saves!

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The diary on the desk in your room lets you make 'normal'/multiple saves.

I'm still waiting on the patch for the final english version. The translation team said they'd work on it while deciding what game to do next, though they've had radio-silence since then.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was looking back on some games I had, and as I saw this one I was wondering if anyone had ever managed to beat the game without dying a single time and if there was a guide for that. I played the hell out of this when the translation first came out, but never tried to go for a deathless run.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
uploaded their first partial translation patch for version 2.1; dunno if it's available for non-Patreons, but either way, the full version should come out shortly.

I was looking back on some games I had, and as I saw this one I was wondering if anyone had ever managed to beat the game without dying a single time and if there was a guide for that.
Again, Together have uploaded a rough . You have to scroll down a bit.
A few pages ago someone also quoted a guide.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Previous full save works, but the English patch cannot be applied. If it is, then the new scenes won't show up.
No that's not true. I was able to get the new scenes from my old save file. Still have to get a few but I might upload it in a while.

PWSK1122

Lurker
Reputation score
Together just updated with the 100% patch for Version 2.1.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The V+ patch was just updated to now include an English translation. I haven't played it yet, so I can't speak to its quality compared to =Together='s version, but that is definitely something to check out!

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, does anyone here have the updated voice files for v2.1 or maybe a link to them? I've tried to locate them with no luck. I'm sure for the most part it is just two files for the new H-scenes. One of the files is v-aka.wolf in the Data folder the other would be v-something as well. Thanks

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The V+ patch was just updated to now include an English translation. I haven't played it yet, so I can't speak to its quality compared to =Together='s version, but that is definitely something to check out!
According to =Together=, they literally just took their translation. They also said they're mostly fine with it.

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So nobody has these two voice files or knows where I can find them? Hmmm

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone have a save file of all the summons unlock having trouble getting the new ones

kingearl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you can just unlock them all from the options menu without any work. I havent done it personally because theres no fun in doing that. There is also a hint option that you can select so when you hover over scenes you havent unlocked yet it tells you how to do it. That being said i think you have to finish the game once to get both of those options.

I am only missing 3 or 4 scenes total at this point.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
beat the game but did not get that option to unlock all scenes maybe I am doing something wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.