Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Originally posted by AGamerPassingBy View Post
    O_o?! So, if that's true, then it's not a trio of Mother-Big Sister-Little Sister, but Daughter-Mother-Grandmother?!
    Spoiler
    lazy dude said there ages are the reverse of how the look and that one of them keeps calling the small one grandmother
    Originally posted by dijitz
    Anyways I'm not a huge huge fan of (content), but I'll defend your right to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Briger View Post
      lazy dude said there ages are the reverse of how the look and that one of them keeps calling the small one grandmother
      The reverse?
      Welp, the one i thought to be the mother is actually the youngest.

For the loli to be actually a lolibaba, it does makes sense, based on how she's only mad (and rape you) if you actually ignores her questions and let her hanging in the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by AGamerPassingBy View Post
        The reverse?
        Welp, the one i thought to be the mother is actually the youngest.

For the loli to be actually a lolibaba, it does makes sense, based on how she's only mad (and rape you) if you actually ignores her questions and let her hanging in the demo.
        Hmm... Its hard to Decide if she is really a Legal-Loli.

From Playing the Demo : Around 10PM, She already went to Bed Early, Old people and Kids usually Sleep Early so its tough to tell.

And from the Web Introduction Page for the Loli, What Google Translate Shows : "Her Special Eyes Are Able to Control Humans upon Eye Contact &
        She Treats Them the same as typically Drinking Water" ( Its not Tasty But Important ). Other than that, no mentions on her Age.

By the Way, i was really Shocked when i saw that "Pet" outside the window by pure chance. I Think the the Full Game will Allows us to Climb through the Window Otherwise its gonna be tough to get Snu Snu by her.

Comment

Originally posted by BelowAverageLookingGuy View Post
          By the Way, i was really Shocked when i saw that "Pet" outside the window by pure chance. I Think the the Full Game will Allows us to Climb through the Window Otherwise its gonna be tough to get Snu Snu by her.
          Wow I played the demo about 10 times to try to get everything and I literally hadn't bothered checking the window until now. Looking forward to meeting the pet in the full game lol
          My pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10927116

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/PervertedJoker

Everyone wants to chat when you're busy saving the world

Comment

Hmm... Its hard to Decide if she is really a Legal-Loli.
            even if she is it doesn't really change anything
            Anyways I'm not a huge huge fan of (content), but I'll defend your right to enjoy it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure her scene will happen when you actually try to busted out of the house and she caught you, not necessarily by climbing the window.

And based on the preview of the full version in the demo, there will be another two female residents beside the Succubus Trio and the Pet. I bet one have something to do with the Library.

Comment

Oh wow, this game looks like its going to be incredible. I hope it comes out next month as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakeero View Post
                  Oh wow, this game looks like its going to be incredible. I hope it comes out next month as planned.
                  At the bottom of the DLsite description it says "number of H-scenes currently undecided". Now the announcement was made in May but from past experience, this often ends in delays. But considering they've made the release date for around Christmas, it'd be a very bad move for them to miss it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, let us have faith in our god and saviour Shiki-sensei
                  My pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10927116

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/PervertedJoker

Everyone wants to chat when you're busy saving the world

Comment

wow... they finally release the demo, and it's amazing!
                    I gotta a question how do i translate the game cuz i heard that there are some programs to translate these kind of rpg games right? :c i'm sure that knowing the context of the game will make it 100x times better :l

Comment

Originally posted by alonsete19 View Post
                      wow... they finally release the demo, and it's amazing!
                      I gotta a question how do i translate the game cuz i heard that there are some programs to translate these kind of rpg games right? :c i'm sure that knowing the context of the game will make it 100x times better :l
                      Search for Visual Novel Reader, It works for me.

On developer blog, He reveals that we can summon other succubus than the current main succubus.

There are 3 more succubus so far.

Comment

I don't really know why but it seems the kill counter is blocked at 4 (wolf and kills after that does not add up).
                        Could it be something I missed ?
                        The last person I killed (and count) was the one that sneak on you when you are drinking in a cave...
                        Does someone have the steps for the evil route?

Comment

Originally posted by axone91 View Post
                          I don't really know why but it seems the kill counter is blocked at 4 (wolf and kills after that does not add up).
                          Could it be something I missed ?
                          The last person I killed (and count) was the one that sneak on you when you are drinking in a cave...
                          Does someone have the steps for the evil route?
                          Wrong thread?

Comment

Considering this isn't out yet I'd say so

Comment

It doesn't seem like this game. No cave or wolves.

Comment

Pschydelic art is a beast
                                Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X