Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jikorde View Post
    A lot of pickups are based on reading first. By bottles I mean the things next to the plant in the top right. You find the potion there if you read the book in boob demon's room aka her diary which mentions the damn thing. In black hairs room you find the dildo in her box(it might be somewhere else but that's where I remember finding it. It's in her room.) but only if you read all the books in loli's room so you can summon stuff which is the requirement for a lot of things.

I'm not saying there isn't a specific time, but I've been able to find all but three items at anytime I've tried to find them so it shouldn't be hard or strict timing wise. But your character needs to know they exist and are useful before he'll pick them up, so read all the books.
    Oh I see so he needs to know it first before he can find it? Have you completed the gallery scenes yet?
    Last edited by Shiryuu612; 3 days ago.

Comment

Missing one. I asked earlier in the thread and no one seems to know or wants to answer on how to get it. I have an idea but just haven't tried it yet.
      The most complete list of translated/English completed h games, and also doubles as a repository for 100% saves: https://englishhrpgs.wordpress.com/save-storage-2/
      * Not a complete list, and probably will never be. Trying to make it the best it can be though.

Will be updated as I finish games.

Currently trying to 100%: Playing console stuff/VN's for a bit
      Waiting on: Eiyuu Senki

Comment

Missing one. I asked earlier in the thread and no one seems to know or wants to answer on how to get it. I have an idea but just haven't tried it yet.
        By the way Have you ever found a use for the tissues yet? xDD What do you mean there one more that's missing? And what's your idea that you haven't tried yet?

Comment

I'm missing one scene before full completion. I meant exactly what I said.

The toilet paper/tissues have no use that I've found. Same with the knives. Red Herrings.
          The most complete list of translated/English completed h games, and also doubles as a repository for 100% saves: https://englishhrpgs.wordpress.com/save-storage-2/
          * Not a complete list, and probably will never be. Trying to make it the best it can be though.

Comment

I'm missing one scene before full completion. I meant exactly what I said.

The toilet paper/tissues have no use that I've found. Same with the knives. Red Herrings.
            What scenes is that? Red Herrings? What is that?

Comment

Red Herrings = useless.

I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you, but just doing that gives you a different scene altogether. There's some other condition that I can't figure out.

Comment

Red Herrings = useless.

I'm missing the right middle scene for Vinum. The hint says go to her room at 23:30 and ask for her to kill you, but just doing that gives you a different scene altogether. There's some other condition that I can't figure out.
                What is that other conditions? Maybe It's a different time? Or Before 23:30

Comment

Red Herrings = useless.

I think You need to piss vinum's first then try going there right? Try it

Comment

does anybody can give me a full save pls?

Comment

Working...
                    X