What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Corrupt] [ コラプト] INMA KA SUGOROKU / 淫魔化すごろく RE184110 RJ184110

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
http ://

So this game is a hentai board game. I haven't found any CG scenes yet but the blurb says there are some. There are eight characters, each having come to a strange kingdom for a different reason. Then they find out that the kingdom is actually being run by Mea (Nightmare Village) and the kingdom is soon to become a succubus kingdom. The characters must gather enough money by playing this game while slowly being turned into a succubi.

Each turn you get a number between 1 and 6 and move that many spaces. Each character has unique abilities, some of which become stronger or at least different as they transform into succubi. Men have four stages (Man>Woman>DemiDemon>Succubi) and Women have three (Woman>DemiDemon>Succubi). During the demidemon stage, they still are slightly like themselves. When they become succubi, they embrace the change.

Two stats: Corruption and Libido. Reach the threshold of corruption moves you up a stage in transformation. Reaching the threshold of Libido causes you to orgasm, losing your next turn. Higher corruption makes it easier to gain more libido.

The boards are different but come in two main types: normal and money. In normal, you just want to reach the end. In money stages, you have to reach a certain amount of money. Winning gives you a lot of money.

Squares:
Green: Roll again
Blue: Remove corruption and libido. If Succubus, lose next turn.
Purple: Gain corruption and libido. Gain a Mana Point.
Orange: Gain money
Yellow: Gain an item
Orange-Yellow: Access to Shop
Red: Curse another character

Landing on the same spot as a demon or succubus causes your character to gain a lot of corruption.

Usable items:
Cleansing potion: Reduces corruption and libido. If succubi, lose next turn.
Wild Card: Can choose 1-6 spaces to move that turn.

Characters and Abilities:
Tida (Amazoness, Female):
War Dance (4 MP): Halves any gain of corruption and libido for 4 turns.
Roundhouse (5 MP): Causes any character on your space to lose their next 3 turns.

Terrance (Cleric, Female):
Protection (? MP): Become immune to other character's skill for 3 turns.

Mira (Peasant, Female):
Potato Fling (?): Causes target character to lose next turn

Irina (Witch, Female):
Purple Fireball (? MP): Causes target character to gain corruption and libido
Destruction (? MP): Destroy square you are currently on

Ares (Hero, Male)

Kevin (Dark Elf, Male)

Tsugumi (Ninja, Female):
Shadowstitch (? MP): Move forward 4 spaces. Any characters you pass lose their next turn.

??? (Thief, Male)
Pickpocket (? MP): During your next move, you steal an item from each character you pass by.

I haven't played that much yet. If you guys are interested, I'll write more of a guide.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔化すごろく

seems like the CG is for the ending (1 per character) only

so while there's a nice slow corruption, there's no real H content?

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not unless you count the dialogue between the characters when they land on the same space.

Honestly, when I saw Mea's name, I got pretty excited but it probably isn't going to pay off.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Playing it right now, its nice, but is there a way to reverse the transformation?
I ve seen some more skills on the characters, I would appreciate more Information on the game, so +1 for the a guide or at least some more items and skills explained. would appreciate that.
E: after my first run i did access the gallery room and found 4 black orbs, are these placeholders or are there some special scenes?

Last edited:

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I attached my cleardata folder. It should be 100% complete.

The recollection room is the third choice in the main menu.
The fourth choice allows you to change the title screen background.

Each character has two endings (pure and corrupted, depending on your state when winning the game).

Clearing the game once unlocks some new things :
  • You can choose the goal (the quantity of money required to win)
  • You can allow Mea to join the game (she will replace one of the participant)
  • Mea is now playable (she has two endings too, depending on if everyone is corrupted or not at the end).
  • You can choose your starting form (male / female / succubus / complete)

The black orbs in the recollection room seem to be for future characters.

Attachments

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there even sex scenes in this? All I'm finding in that gallery are images of their different facial expressions and such and some sound effects indicating something going on but there's nothing shown beyond character portraits.

It seems an interesting concept but...kind of a dull game.

EDIT Nevermind have to click on the actual crystals not the characters for the sexual stuff.

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep, I tried this game and while the overall setting and dialogue seems REALLY GOOD, it just fell short by virtue of having only ending CGs, and two per character I guess ? Maybe three for females (pure, semi corruption and full corruption) and four for males (pure, gender swap, semi corruption and full corruption) ?

Also, it's hard. The AI rubberbands on you really hard if you are in front. I also noticed that if a character gets fully corrupted by result of interaction with another, they get called their "little sister", this happened to me by corrupting the mage as the amazoness, but it probably occurs with any pair. Anybody has info on that ?

Either way, this seems this is a game that COULD take advantage of a translation if only because the main draw is the character interaction. Should I drop a request for it ?

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bumping this not only for the above, but also report on possible red space effects :

-Corruption increase : what it says on the tin, increases the victim's lust by a certain amount.

-Curse : as dragoon reported, doubles the amount of corruption dealt until the victim's next turn.

-Instant climax : makes the victim's lust increase a number, exactly its current
limit. This one is HARSH, if only because it can happen when the target already is close to it, meaning they lose TWO turns instead of one.

Haven't managed to win any session yet, will try again.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oop, it's me again, and as I promised, I actually won a complete round, as the ninja girl this time. Mimi basically explained the unlockables, so I'll instead precise other things :

-the ninja in general seems to be one of the better choices. Her first 7 MP skill lets her add 5 to her next dice roll, which guarantees a 6 at minimum. Her second I haven't used, but it seems to be a stun.

-Each character have a third skill that unlocks when semi corrupted or corrupted. The priestess's is... rather broken. It forces any character in a given range (seems to be around 10 squares) to go into Strong Climax (which, reminder, is a two turn stun.).

-Winning as a character actually unlock BOTH of their endings. No need to do two loops with each !

However, that is unverified with Mea. I'll do a run as her next.

I can make a full guide if interest is present, but I'd need replies of course.

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Made a translation patch:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29874

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody get the patch to work? It keeps crashing RPGMaker Trans for me.

I tried to patch this with RPGMaker Trans v4.36 but it throws up an error during patching. Can you either provide the patch as regular data, graphics folder? Or what version of RPGMaker Trans did you use maybe your patch does not work with 4.36.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody has a download link

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I am not even sure why anyone would bother translating this game. No sex scenes in it at all.. No h-scenes.. just some nude Succubus. Viper Paradice is 100x better than this game. Disappointed waste of my time. It was not even fun.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hmm.. so this game has recently updated (ver 1.3)
-added 2 char
- 1 ED
- some change i think

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I play this game, none of the text pops up. The game itself plays fine, but there is never any text in the text boxes.

ManjoTheBanjo

Reputation score

Whenever I play this game, none of the text pops up. The game itself plays fine, but there is never any text in the text boxes.
I haven't played it in a while; however, I have encountered that same issue. I think what fixed it was running in Japanese Locale (Not HF-Locale, actual changing of the system locale)