What's new

HeroineRumble

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I finished next game demo2 now, and I will be focusing the next couple of days to implement as much requested QoL changes for HR as possible. Of those that are already requested, about half of them are do-able. If you have some QoL changes you want to see in HR, feel free to leave a suggestion in the or .

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to customize your character to be a catgirl or wolfgirl? If so, how?

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there any way to customize your character to be a catgirl or wolfgirl? If so, how?
Yeah, you can in the newest version.
1) finish Story Mode.
2) turn RNG girls in the options to "exotic" or above
3) talk to Fashion Designer NPC
5) Profit!

Speaking of the newest version, Web version of Heroine Rumble is now playable in browser by everyone at itch: .

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, around the end of october I've pledged 5€ to get Heroine Rumble, now I've noticed there's another version of it, but I kinda don't wanna spend 5€ more for it because I thought the version I have was the last one. Is there any way I can get the latest? I've tried contacting Enlit on Discord but to no avail, I've received no answer.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, around the end of october I've pledged 5€ to get Heroine Rumble, now I've noticed there's another version of it, but I kinda don't wanna spend 5€ more for it because I thought the version I have was the last one. Is there any way I can get the latest? I've tried contacting Enlit on Discord but to no avail, I've received no answer.
If you want the latest build, support Patreon for the month. The $5 doesn't get you the newest build for the rest of development, it gets you the newest build for as long as you are supporting it.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
the game is amazing :) i'm a huge fan of Rumble Roses, and this game is Like RR :3
but it's runs a bit slow on my pc :/

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you want the latest build, support Patreon for the month. The $5 doesn't get you the newest build for the rest of development, it gets you the newest build for as long as you are supporting it.
I know that, I just didn't want to spend 5€ more for such content, my last pledge was really just before the latest build.