What's new

HeroineRumble

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 3D Action H-Wrestling/Battlefuck game alpha release

As for grab, it is slow on purpose. If it is too fast then I am worried that grab attack would become too dominate in combat. That said, I am open to discussion on how to balance this.
Well, it wouldn't be so overpowered if getting out of a grab made more sense. :p

Which is to say, in wrestling just because you have someone ready to put a hold on, doesn't mean you are necessarily safe. Counters are a huge part of the technical side of wrestling and in game terms, that could mean some method from which the person being grabbed can reverse things so they become the one in control.

You'd have to figure out the appropriate mechanics for this of course.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, it wouldn't be so overpowered if getting out of a grab made more sense. :p

Which is to say, in wrestling just because you have someone ready to put a hold on, doesn't mean you are necessarily safe. Counters are a huge part of the technical side of wrestling and in game terms, that could mean some method from which the person being grabbed can reverse things so they become the one in control.

You'd have to figure out the appropriate mechanics for this of course.
Believe it or not I tried several attempts on how to deal with getting out of grab and TBH I am not completey happy with any of them. I am TOTALLY open for suggestion on a better system.

BTW I responded to your wall of text previously in case it was missed.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Is there any interest in a 3D H-wrestling game?

if i were capable of making something like this, id have sex machines in the turnbuckles that grab them if theyre at low resistance when theyre whipped into them
someone negged me for liking machine fucking

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 3D Action Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game alpha release

+1 to traps on the arena floor that grab girls if they are knocked into it(tentacle pits or something)
+1 to character customization.

Also please find a payment system that's not cumbersome to use. Maybe BMT Micro? I see a lot of indie games use that one.

Last edited:

habama

Reputation score

Long time lurker here,
OMG this is exactly what i was hoping for. I am a huge FutaXFuta fan, and if it is to be implemented this is totally somthing i would throw money at. :D:D:D

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your report! Will investigate.

Can you first assure that its not a problem from firewall/antivirus and you are running on windows 7 or higher?
Windows 8.1, the executable is added to firewall/antivirus so it's neither of them blocking it.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

chair and ladder matches!!!!! I remember playing those WWE games, that is all I would do get a chair beat the shit out of the AI and then pin or ring out them. this should turn into a really good and fun game.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for those having issues with the camera zooming in uncontrollably i recommend using the mouse wheel to zoom out to acceptable distance.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Believe it or not I tried several attempts on how to deal with getting out of grab and TBH I am not completey happy with any of them. I am TOTALLY open for suggestion on a better system.

BTW I responded to your wall of text previously in case it was missed.
you could always look at those wwf/e wrestling games and figure a mechanic like those

they went through multiple ways of trying to figure out how to put in counters in their games and figuring out a good way to get out of pins and whatever

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Windows 8.1, the executable is added to firewall/antivirus so it's neither of them blocking it.
I think I have pinpointed the issue. Attempted a fix in the next released.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New mechanic: pin falls.

Instead of instantly ending the match when a character is defeated, the match will continue on. The defeated character will still be laying there, hopeless and at your mercy. After you have your way with her, you can press Q while grabbing her which initiates the pin fall. (Note that this replaces the grabbing hit action during the match) The match will only end when the pin fall action is finished. This is the response to the many request to have a “punishment time” and “pin fall” in game. Why not implement both at once?

YAY or NAY?

The Silver Bard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pin Falls after normal victory don't seem to have any drawback if the implementation isn't too difficult.

As far as balancing grapples and reversals, it's the main problem wrestling games have always had to deal with. The AKI engine games probably do it the best, including a system of light and heavy grapples. Light grapples are quick and hard to escape, but only lead into weak moves. Heavy grapples are necessary for all the strong grapple moves, but are easy to counter. The ability to counter and escape grapples is proportional to your remaining stamina.

As a result, this creates a pace to each match where both wrestlers are limited to weaker attacks early on and can only reliably land their more impressive moves after wearing down the opponent.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Instead of instantly ending the match when a character is defeated, the match will continue on. The defeated character will still be laying there, hopeless and at your mercy. After you have your way with her, you can press Q while grabbing her which initiates the pin fall. (Note that this replaces the grabbing hit action during the match) The match will only end when the pin fall action is finished. This is the response to the many request to have a “punishment time” and “pin fall” in game. Why not implement both at once?

YAY or NAY?
YAY!!!

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

YAY or NAY?
YAY.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does this mean the alpha has had an update?

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm getting a Rumble Roses vibe from this. Noice

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to do the kissing move as a player? It's a shame that the Ai gets alot of moves the player doesn't seem to get.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think the explored and favored formula of wrestling games is the inclusion of counters. I feel like sometimes you have no defense against grapple attacks or strikes other than to dodge or beat them to the punch.

The ability to, when grabbed, to flip the grapple on them with a well-timed counter (and allow the AI to do the same) would make the game more exciting. And someone countered being open to attack/rape would be nice too.

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game looks really good in alpha stage. More animations of rape/attack would be great too.