Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HeroineRumble

Originally posted by dual1ty View Post
    I haven't been following this game a lot. Are there tag team grapples/H-grapples or is the game mostly 1on1?
    1on1. From what i've seen in adventure mode, grappling usually prevents you from being interacted with from other wrestlers.

Comment

I think there is or was a team mode at some point but there were never any moves where it was more than one pair of girls interacting with each other. So I think this game was a big missed opportunity.

I think enlit3d said early on that he doesnt know much about wrestling so I dont really hold anything against him in that regard.

For what the game is, I thought it was ok.
      Your stop is next!

Comment

Will the uncen version continue to be purchasable now that the patreon campaign is ending?

Comment

Is there anyway to be a catgirl and not futa in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by jadex View Post
            1on1. From what i've seen in adventure mode, grappling usually prevents you from being interacted with from other wrestlers.
            Only early on, later on you will get interrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by dood View Post
              Is there anyway to be a catgirl and not futa in this game?
              yeah, the option that turns futa off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonatafox View Post
                yeah, the option that turns futa off.
                Really? I still see a blurry penis and everything.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or how it works, but:
                  Enlit3d: For Story Mode, when you're given the option on a grab to go through the move list pressing L when in the standing position, it seems that the list cuts off. Is that a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                    Holy shit that's h-comic prices, much cheaper than those h games with 1 hour content for like what, 15-20 bucks on the dlsite?
                    Exactly, so this talk of paywall is so misleading. A paywall is unreasonable, once again special snowflakes complaining. Be glad there's a free version to begin with...

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                      Will the uncen version continue to be purchasable now that the patreon campaign is ending?
                      It is not ending per se. He's still using the patreon page for his next game, which had its first demo release a couple of days ago.
                      Just another long time lurker getting extremely tired of seeing unoriginal GOR H-RPGs everywhere.

Comment

Also:

How many Standing Moves, Floor Moves, and Combat Moves are there to unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by DudePerson View Post
                          Also:

There are about 4 throws, 8 standing special attacks, 12 ground sex grapples (4 futa), and 12 standing sex grapples (another 4 of them futa). I didn't count them, but that is an approximate amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanonno66 View Post
                            I aggre.
                            To be albe to Create your own fighter and make her lvl up is so much fun.
                            I don't have read that much on your next game but customisation will be back in your next game too?
                            Keep the good work!
                            Yeah, a better version too. More direct and less reliance on randomize.

Originally posted by dual1ty View Post
                            I haven't been following this game a lot. Are there tag team grapples/H-grapples or is the game mostly 1on1?
                            There are no team moves/gangbangs.

Not sure if this is a bug or how it works, but:
                            Enlit3d: For Story Mode, when you're given the option on a grab to go through the move list pressing L when in the standing position, it seems that the list cuts off. Is that a bug?
                            That is actually part of something that was cancelled. Anyways the list will only show the topmost 8 moves that you know. Maybe I should disable this feature since it is incomplete.

Also:

There are 27 stand moves, 29 floor moves and 16 combat moves available to
                            the player.
                            Developing HeroineRumble, 3D fighting/battlefuck/H-wrestling game: blog.

Patreon - if you want to see more similar work.

Chat: Discord.

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Enlit3D View Post
                              Adventure Mode is this:
                              Just FYI, performance in Adventure mode drops like a rocks, and I have pretty beefy laptop and playing on low settings

Comment

Having followed the game for a little while, I have to agree with some of the hate for the censorship change mentioned earlier. Keeping the game without adventure mode available to the non-paying patrons is entirely acceptable, but look at things from the perspective of the free players:

Before the current update, they had a version of the game with half the content and it was uncensored.

With the current update, they have a bugfixed and improved version of the game with... pretty much the exact same half of the content, but now it's censored.

Overall, the free players got a massive downgrade rather than an actual improvement. It's entirely understandable that this kind of response would arise.
                                Sometimes I uncensor things. Mainly Unity games, but I've done flash files in the past as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X