What's new

HeroineRumble

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - throws, Oct 08 2016

All the attacks and defensive moves shown in the window have a "coldown time" (not shown) So you need to plan wisely also giving oponent a chance to do some damage to you as well. Thats a good idea in my oppinion but the difficulty level 3 is easier to beat than 1 or 2. That should be fixed.
Level 3 didnt try to block on grab attacks so i kept spamming it with a punch and stomp.
That sounds like a bug. I wonder if its tied to the bug with pause button and watch button not showing up? Maybe issue with fps? Can you try on a machine that can run at 60 fps?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - throws, Oct 08 2016

Your probably gonna hate me for asking this.
Im drunk and will likely hate myself later too, but im used to that so join the club.

Any ideas on when futanari might be added? im still holding off of playing right now.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Your probably gonna hate me for asking this.
Im drunk and will likely hate myself later too, but im used to that so join the club.

Any ideas on when futanari might be added? im still holding off of playing right now.
Earliest would be 5th girl.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thinking of...I was wondering about a couple of things

1:Regarding the special attacks being a bit iffy to input: wouldn't giving it a dedicated key be overall easier ?
And you'd get 3 ways to use the key:

Pressing while moving towards the target
Pressing while moving away from the target
Pressing while standing still
maybe even add a variant of it holding guard....

to me it feels like it'd make using thoses SIGNIFICANTLY easier, besides the fact there isn't any real reason behind it being a series of inputs...or at least it doesn't feel like it...

2:What of the ability of turning submission grabs into H grabs mid-way ? and the other way around, frankly that arm hold sapphire has makes me think it would be atoo good a fit with futa/strap on stuff going on and of course the new character's piledriver would have potential...

3: Speaking of wrestling, the only wrestling game I ever owned (back in the PS2 days) was one of em WWE things and it featured thoses "finisher" moves that required you to build up a gauge before being able to use it, while it was a pain to build up, them things packed a hell of a wallop....any plans for something like that ?

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thinking of...I was wondering about a couple of things

1:Regarding the special attacks being a bit iffy to input: wouldn't giving it a dedicated key be overall easier ?
And you'd get 3 ways to use the key:

Pressing while moving towards the target
Pressing while moving away from the target
Pressing while standing still
maybe even add a variant of it holding guard....

to me it feels like it'd make using thoses SIGNIFICANTLY easier, besides the fact there isn't any real reason behind it being a series of inputs...or at least it doesn't feel like it...

2:What of the ability of turning submission grabs into H grabs mid-way ? and the other way around, frankly that arm hold sapphire has makes me think it would be atoo good a fit with futa/strap on stuff going on and of course the new character's piledriver would have potential...

3: Speaking of wrestling, the only wrestling game I ever owned (back in the PS2 days) was one of em WWE things and it featured thoses "finisher" moves that required you to build up a gauge before being able to use it, while it was a pain to build up, them things packed a hell of a wallop....any plans for something like that ?
1. Im not sure atm if the difficulty in imputing abilities is a problem. If you follow the conversion you see the problem was that the game was played at 30FPS.

2. In the first version you were able to switch from a hold back to the grab position. But that was too confusing and is temporary disabled until the grab system rework.

3. Undecided on finishers atm.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dark Souls is fair and makes sense. This is just cheap and broken. This is stunlock. There's no chance to make multiple mistakes. Get hit, go down, grapple hold, release it and the bounce with more unblockable/uncounterable hits, try to roll, hit by jumping attack because the roll doesn't have any invincibility, then it has a cooldown so can't use it again and back in the grapple to start the process all over again. But it works on the AI as well, so like I said, first hit wins on level 3. Which is bad both ways because even winning it's just exploiting.

And yes the controls for special moves are very bad. Like I'm doing the basic Q, Q, Q combo attack and on the second Q they decide to launch into the axe handle attack and my response to that is supposed to be E^Q? Assuming the last Q attack didn't already go off and do nothing because of the super armor. It's also the Street Fighter charge attack problem where the AI can do something in comparison to the human player that isn't possible. As elusi pointed out. I'm only getting 30 fps too though. Don't know why that would be, certainly have no trouble running AAA games at 60 in 1080p, including the WWE game.

Though the obvious solution is having a global difficulty setting instead of tying it to the individual oppoents.

Also the blue girl has no moves that can hit on the ground which is why I asked if there's a way to strip them after defeating them because it looks like she can't.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Like I'm doing the basic Q, Q, Q combo attack and on the second Q they decide to launch into the axe handle attack and my response to that is supposed to be E^Q? Assuming the last Q attack didn't already go off and do nothing because of the super armor.
This is not possible unless bug/ or on third Q already. This is like dark souls where you did too many swings and got wacked by boss's attack. Its not a reflex game where each character try to one up each other with counters.

It's also the Street Fighter charge attack problem where the AI can do something in comparison to the human player that isn't possible.
This is not possible, the AI actually have to mimic player input for it to do anything. It is subjected by the same restrictions as the player. The game has a input queue so the AI may be queuing up an action rather than instantly countering so to speak. Again, the player could do too.

As elusi pointed out. I'm only getting 30 fps too though. Don't know why that would be, certainly have no trouble running AAA games at 60 in 1080p, including the WWE game.
I do not foresee the current game to run at 60 FPS unless you have discrete graphics card. This have nothing to do with optimization or whatever a lay person think it is, its simply the effects requires graphical processing power. Could also be a driver issue.

Also the blue girl has no moves that can hit on the ground which is why I asked if there's a way to strip them after defeating them because it looks like she can't.
Her dash attack hits ground.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention rolls obviously have invul frames otherwise it would be ineffective against big aoe attacks?

My suggestion is try to run the game at 60.0 FPS if possible to see if anything is different. Could be bugs tied to FPS. Otherwise, wait for the new patch which will tune down the snowball-y ness of the game. Patch notes on the blog if interested.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hm 5th girl for futa content dam. Guess that not so bad since the 3rd one is already being worked on. Can't wait.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her dash attack hits ground.
After reading this, I tested it out by using it from multiple angles and distances while the opponent was down and it never once hit. As far as I can tell, none of Sapphire's moves can hit the ground (or if they do, they're extremely difficult to use properly).

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After reading this, I tested it out by using it from multiple angles and distances while the opponent was down and it never once hit. As far as I can tell, none of Sapphire's moves can hit the ground (or if they do, they're extremely difficult to use properly).
I've never actually seen it miss, to be honest. It's possible you were trying to attack them while they were in that pain animation - they have a few seconds of invulnerability during that. Other than that, maybe you're starting the slide from too far away? Try starting it right on top of them/in close range.

Either way, it should be possible to break clothes by grabbing then hitting E to drag them up - then you can use the punish command to hit them, or hit E again to release and hit them in the air. No need to use the slide alone.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone for the love of god share a save file with the watch feature unlocked!?!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never actually seen it miss, to be honest. It's possible you were trying to attack them while they were in that pain animation - they have a few seconds of invulnerability during that. Other than that, maybe you're starting the slide from too far away? Try starting it right on top of them/in close range.

Either way, it should be possible to break clothes by grabbing then hitting E to drag them up - then you can use the punish command to hit them, or hit E again to release and hit them in the air. No need to use the slide alone.
I see what the problem was - I was confusing her dash for the slide, as the latter is never shown on the move list for me. On a hunch, I tried attacking while rolling after I saw your reply and figured that out. Is the fact that you can do that mentioned somewhere outside of the game? I assume the original version had it listed, but I know that the creator tweaked the move list a bit.

As for sharing a save file, watch mode's never unlocked for me after winning against the level 3 AI (so I can't help there), but I know that's already a well-documented bug.

Last edited:
OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see what the problem was - I was confusing her dash for the slide, as the latter is never shown on the move list for me. On a hunch, I tried attacking while rolling after I saw your reply and figured that out. Is the fact that you can do that mentioned somewhere outside of the game? I assume the original version had it listed, but I know that the creator tweaked the move list a bit.

As for sharing a save file, watch mode's never unlocked for me after winning against the level 3 AI (so I can't help there), but I know that's already a well-documented bug.
Good thing that you clarified, would hate to track non-existent bugs.

The dash attack is shown in the helper window before you win any match (along with other basic commands). It is not shown after you won one match. In these kind of games having a dashing/running attack is fairly common so I overlooked it. I suppose I could replace the line that says "abilities:" to "dash attack".

If picking the lvl 3 AI doesn't say "unlock watch" anymore then the save file saved your progress. The bug is that on some machines the pause button and watch button do not show up during a match. Not replicable on any of machines here so still not 100% on whats causing it.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - new gal, Oct 14 2016

A wild girl appeared!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - new gal, Oct 14 2016

It's great to see an update like this so quickly, but I wanted to ask if Yellow's hand is supposed to be hovering a bit above her opponent's breasts when she does her standing H move. Nothing else about the move seems really erotic in nature, so I assume that she's supposed to be fondling them. Then again, Sapphire could totally be a masochist, but then you'd think all of these submission moves would be getting them fired up if that was the case. ;)

This is what I'm talking about, basically:

After playing a bit more, I also noticed that Sapphire's fingering animation is a little off when she's using it on Yellow:

You could almost make a case that she's fingering her butthole, but her hand's still hovering a little too high for that.

Last edited:
OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The rig/skeleton was altered after the animations are done so some animations are off atm. Additionally, in this particular pose the boob physics makes it more complicated. It cause what is displayed in the modelling software different than in game.

Its totally possible the moves are firing them up :rolleyes:

Did the patch fix the pause/watch buttons?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of exposing my stupidity, which AI do I need to beat up to unlock Watch Mode now that there's five of them? There's no indication of which one it is when I hover over them in this version.

I also understand that it's difficult to get the animations to line up properly! I just wanted to make sure you knew what, if anything, was looking strange now.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you dont see it say "unlock watch" then you already unlocked it. If you dont see the pause/watch on the bottom of screen then :mad:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you dont see it say "unlock watch" then you already unlocked it. If you dont see the pause/watch on the bottom of screen then :mad:
Oh, funny story there, then - my laptop (which has a maximum resolution of 1600x900) doesn't allow for the entire game to appear on the screen, and that area is just outside of my sight, so I can't confirm at the moment. There isn't a method to resize the screen, correct?

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, funny story there, then - my laptop (which has a maximum resolution of 1600x900) doesn't allow for the entire game to appear on the screen, and that area is just outside of my sight, so I can't confirm at the moment. There isn't a method to resize the screen, correct?
Not atm. I really hope non of the other reports are caused by this...