What's new

HeroineRumble

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble

So how do you get to adventure mode? Or do you need to be a patreon for that?
Adventure Mode is this:

A side view beat em up with Heroine Rumble's combat and sex mechanics. But locks the character's facing to left/right and with a different camera system. Kinda similar to the Fighting Fairy Angel Heart game but with less monotone enemies. You can also encounter random NPCs during your travels and they offer you services for lewds. Its where the "Summon NPC" in the Story Mode originated from.

Also experimented with deliberate character imbalances there, between the Player, Minions, Elites and Bosses. Could have turned it into a complete standalone game, perhaps with a different theme than wrestling characters.

Ultimately decided that doing a 3D side view beat em up is kinda a waste. Might as well put the extra mile in to make it 3rd person and open world. And that's Next Game.

Seriously making people pay for a censor option? Sigh.

I loved the kind of creator you were once, making polls and adding stuff every two weeks FOR FREE. Sadly this is how the world rolls now
For the record, I have never said Heroine Rumble was going to be a completely free game. There will be public releases, yes, and I have done that. Perhaps there are some confusion with other Patreon projects that promises free release at the end, but those projects seem to have 3-4 year development cycles, so :rolleyes:.

I respect whatever opinion you may have on Patreon, but lets just say, had this not been a Patreon game, then it would have been extremely foolish of me to release public versions basically containing the whole game.

So, again, to all the supporters, thank you all; and to the rest, I hope you all had fun :).

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think its easy to miss something important in all this debate.

Heroine Rumble is a finished work...for $5. It is more polished, has more content, and is more replayable than almost any hentai game PERIOD. The public version includes most of what is in the full version for free.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Heroine Rumble is a finished work...for $5. It is more polished, has more content, and is more replayable than almost any hentai game PERIOD. The public version includes most of what is in the full version for free.
Holy shit that's h-comic prices, much cheaper than those h games with 1 hour content for like what, 15-20 bucks on the dlsite?

Kanonno66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I aggre.
When I got money to spare I give 5 dollars on patreon because It's really a good game, damn good, I'm too sad that it's over for Heroine Rumble but if the next game is as good as this one then I can't wait!
The thing I really like in this game is customisation!
To be albe to Create your own fighter and make her lvl up is so much fun.
I don't have read that much on your next game but customisation will be back in your next game too?
Keep the good work!

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't been following this game a lot. Are there tag team grapples/H-grapples or is the game mostly 1on1?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I haven't been following this game a lot. Are there tag team grapples/H-grapples or is the game mostly 1on1?
1on1. From what i've seen in adventure mode, grappling usually prevents you from being interacted with from other wrestlers.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think there is or was a team mode at some point but there were never any moves where it was more than one pair of girls interacting with each other. So I think this game was a big missed opportunity.

I think enlit3d said early on that he doesnt know much about wrestling so I dont really hold anything against him in that regard.

For what the game is, I thought it was ok.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Will the uncen version continue to be purchasable now that the patreon campaign is ending?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to be a catgirl and not futa in this game?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1on1. From what i've seen in adventure mode, grappling usually prevents you from being interacted with from other wrestlers.
Only early on, later on you will get interrupted.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is a bug or how it works, but:
Enlit3d: For Story Mode, when you're given the option on a grab to go through the move list pressing L when in the standing position, it seems that the list cuts off. Is that a bug?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit that's h-comic prices, much cheaper than those h games with 1 hour content for like what, 15-20 bucks on the dlsite?
Exactly, so this talk of paywall is so misleading. A paywall is unreasonable, once again special snowflakes complaining. Be glad there's a free version to begin with...

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Will the uncen version continue to be purchasable now that the patreon campaign is ending?
It is not ending per se. He's still using the patreon page for his next game, which had its first demo release a couple of days ago.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also:

How many Standing Moves, Floor Moves, and Combat Moves are there to unlock?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also:

There are about 4 throws, 8 standing special attacks, 12 ground sex grapples (4 futa), and 12 standing sex grapples (another 4 of them futa). I didn't count them, but that is an approximate amount.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I aggre.
To be albe to Create your own fighter and make her lvl up is so much fun.
I don't have read that much on your next game but customisation will be back in your next game too?
Keep the good work!
Yeah, a better version too. More direct and less reliance on randomize.

There are no team moves/gangbangs.

Not sure if this is a bug or how it works, but:
Enlit3d: For Story Mode, when you're given the option on a grab to go through the move list pressing L when in the standing position, it seems that the list cuts off. Is that a bug?
That is actually part of something that was cancelled. Anyways the list will only show the topmost 8 moves that you know. Maybe I should disable this feature since it is incomplete.

Also:

There are 27 stand moves, 29 floor moves and 16 combat moves available to
the player.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having followed the game for a little while, I have to agree with some of the hate for the censorship change mentioned earlier. Keeping the game without adventure mode available to the non-paying patrons is entirely acceptable, but look at things from the perspective of the free players:

Before the current update, they had a version of the game with half the content and it was uncensored.

With the current update, they have a bugfixed and improved version of the game with... pretty much the exact same half of the content, but now it's censored.

Overall, the free players got a massive downgrade rather than an actual improvement. It's entirely understandable that this kind of response would arise.