What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

I did some digging around in the code, and it looks like Lewdness is the only stat that's checked to determine if you can take off clothes or activate certain H scenes. However all other stats are used to calculate current lewdness. Not all stats count equally for this:

Each point of Prostitution and Pregnant adds 1.2, Masturbation adds 0.5625 and the other stats (Sex/Creampie/Anal/Blowjob/Swallow/Bukkake/Exposure/Milking/Paizuri) each add 1.125.

Additionally, any stat description of "I Love It♪" adds 3, "I Might Like...♪" adds 2 and "Becomes Habit" adds 1 lewdness.

Lewdness requirements for public nudity:

15 or more: Can walk around in slightly damaged armor
25 or more: Can walk around in underwear
50 or more: Can walk around without bra, and bathe without towel
75 or more: Can walk around in fully damaged armor
100: Can walk around naked

In 1.10 there's a bug that allows you to walk around without bra at 25 or higher, by going to Dark form, wearing casual wear and then taking the casual wear off (since in dark form she's not wearing a bra under the casual wear). But this might be fixed in 1.20.

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now this is a game I'm willing to give a try....

Anyone have a megalink for this...?

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did some digging around in the code, and it looks like Lewdness is the only stat that's checked to determine if you can take off clothes or activate certain H scenes. However all other stats are used to calculate current lewdness. Not all stats count equally for this:

Each point of Prostitution and Pregnant adds 1.2, Masturbation adds 0.5625 and the other stats (Sex/Creampie/Anal/Blowjob/Swallow/Bukkake/Exposure/Milking/Paizuri) each add 1.125.

Additionally, any stat description of "I Love It♪" adds 3, "I Might Like...♪" adds 2 and "Becomes Habit" adds 1 lewdness.

Lewdness requirements for public nudity:

15 or more: Can walk around in slightly damaged armor
25 or more: Can walk around in underwear
50 or more: Can walk around without bra, and bathe without towel
75 or more: Can walk around in fully damaged armor
100: Can walk around naked

In 1.10 there's a bug that allows you to walk around without bra at 25 or higher, by going to Dark form, wearing casual wear and then taking the casual wear off (since in dark form she's not wearing a bra under the casual wear). But this might be fixed in 1.20.
How can you get her pregnant besides in the goblin Bad Ending?

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Be defeated by or get raped by tentacle monster on B1 red circles, purple tentacle boss, or slimes on the forest B3? Then sleep at the inn, she'll lay an egg afterwards, unfortunately she doesn't stay pregnant. :p

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Silly question, but I can't seem to get New game + to unlock. I go to the bed after beating the game (with all 3 rings and the final boss dead) and the 2nd choice doesn't work. I tried going into the CGI room and messing the glowing orbs; think that might be the answer; but I'm either not getting the right combo or doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didnt find a post about this circle, so sorry if this doesnt belong here, but seems like hes working on a new game and the new heroine will be a redheaded swordswoman that bunny suit tho.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh. Well, Didn't even know this game came out during the summer. RIP me.
If it wasn't for the brand new subscription system, I probably would've kept on missing this thread again and again forever. ;_; Thank goodness for the updated ulmf.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been banging my head against the wall on the Orc Quest, even with Etigoya's walkthrough on page 16. I have several questions:

1: The female merchant referenced is the one wearing the brown robe outside the dungeon, right?
2: Can you describe what the cloning potion looks like? Is it the glowing yellow-green jar?
3: It references "burning" an egg, how do I do that?

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Question, what are the scenes for ver. 1.21? Can't seem to find them

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Silly question, but I can't seem to get New game + to unlock. I go to the bed after beating the game (with all 3 rings and the final boss dead) and the 2nd choice doesn't work. I tried going into the CGI room and messing the glowing orbs; think that might be the answer; but I'm either not getting the right combo or doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
make sure you're in casual clothes and not transformed.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been banging my head against the wall on the Orc Quest, even with Etigoya's walkthrough on page 16. I have several questions:

1: The female merchant referenced is the one wearing the brown robe outside the dungeon, right?
2: Can you describe what the cloning potion looks like? Is it the glowing yellow-green jar?
3: It references "burning" an egg, how do I do that?
Here you go the answer to all 3 questions.

Alright once you have started the orc quest that is by meeting the guild orc's brother in prison, you will need to speak to the lady in town who sells the food this will trigger the sequence to the next part of the quest/ You then need to go the place which leads to the first dungeon (underneath the guild), talk to the cloak woman she will tell you that 2 items are needed before going to the next part of the quest. One of the 2 items is in the chest where once you have defeated the goblin horde is, you get a key which unlock the gate which has a chest with the item. The second item is one where you need a plant monster to impregnate you, so basically you need to lose the monster for it to happen, after go back to the town and sleep in the inn this will result in an egg being produced. Once you have these 2 items return back the place with the cloaked woman she will tell you she needs the orc's semen to complete the process, go to the guild master talk to him and we will let you in to meet his brother in the prison again, to activate this it needs to be night time in town make your way to the guild and meet the orc brother in prison, have sex with him to gain his semen and then you will head straight to the alchemy store after (during night after having sex with orc) she will take it and begin the process, the next day head to the place where the cloaked woman is there will be a chest beside her which has the item you need. Once you have talk to the guild master again letting you meet his brother again in prison, once its night, heads to the guild and go in to the prison switch the orc with the fake doll and then a scene will occur where the orc brother returns back with you to Tia's home (H-scene) and remains loyal each day he will get you fruits, eggs etc.

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HI can you tell me that i need make NG+ to make h scene and where i can find a line how much my leachery is?

Nyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can you do to stay in the inn in the first town? The lady tells me something abouth the guild and a book... I only got a coin that acts as guild ID.

About the forest ruins, I got to a part with a big boulder and some rocks that spawn golems. I fight but nothing happens... except in one of thepiles of rock that just dissapears, the rest piles of rocks continue spawning golems.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
ok, i am fucking stuck at the end where you have to put the 3 rings...anyone has a full save to share or before the ends boss? I can't put the last ring on the statue below the stairs...doesn't matter wich way i am facing... i can't put the ring so i can't advance...please help.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ok, i am fucking stuck at the end where you have to put the 3 rings...anyone has a full save to share or before the ends boss? I can't put the last ring on the statue below the stairs...doesn't matter wich way i am facing... i can't put the ring so i can't advance...please help.
you better post a save wish someone find what problem or edit it

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone give tips of how to turn off the ambient occlusion? This game lags like fuck or eats a ton of memory. It's unplayable.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I just started to play this game and it's mentioned you can turn to dark elf when you have a 10g bottle and moving towards the tombstone at the beginning. I can't find said tombstone. Can someone point it out please?

Edit* Ok, I just found out the tombstone, I have the lantern from the robed merchant, but interacting with the tombstone does nothing.
What am I missing?

Edit** Lmao... nvm, I found out what needed to be done.

Last edited:

Martino73

Reputation score
Hello everyone i'm kind of stuck. After i beat the first tentacle monster and go to the town i get the guild badge and then i guess there is an event on the bench but every time i try it does nothing at all.
Please can someone help ?

Thanks i nadvance !