What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

Ok then I upload what I have #!GpA13L5S!ZBEmnOprRReF5zIgBn3xUh_ed0MuHjutVlDXGXCpuZs
thank you for sharing the link sir. you really save my day.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any translation for the version 2.2.1?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any translation for the version 2.2.1?
wrong game this one has only version 1.1.3

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has it advanced any? I got to a point after finding the woman under the bridge where it just ends. Never found any of the costumes as in the images shown in DLSite, other than the waitress uniform in the Inn. Are there any you can get in the festival?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not yet. There has been no major update since he released the game.

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, I figured as much since I haven't seen anything regarding updates for awhile and searching I didn't find much else new. Thanks for confirming!

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone got a full CG save for this game?
The ones previously posted in this thread do not work.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone got a full CG save for this game?
The ones previously posted in this thread do not work.
Get back to writing Cardinal Sin onyx plz? or one of those single session horror/parody !! or a bonus round of cattlegrounds!!

mega.nz/#!4rIWWBoC!gO3xqmNF1DaOD6wnL_Lz-MZ8kaDcQu3MvvoC-tn983k

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Get back to writing Cardinal Sin onyx plz? or one of those single session horror/parody !! or a bonus round of cattlegrounds!!

mega.nz/#!4rIWWBoC!gO3xqmNF1DaOD6wnL_Lz-MZ8kaDcQu3MvvoC-tn983k
Thanks!

Yeah, I have so much I need to get back to writing...

riito89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can we say for sure that this game has been abandoned? Because lurking over to this exact thread regularly to find no updates is starting to take its toll on me. The series have been one of my favourite and having him tease the 2.0 update over a year ago but nothing came is really disappointing.

Does anyone here keep track on how long he took between the 1.3x and 2.0 update for the first game and was it also around a year? Or perhaps if anyone would know a way to contact the creator HO_Works, i'll definitely see if I can't get anything out if it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can we say for sure that this game has been abandoned? Because lurking over to this exact thread regularly to find no updates is starting to take its toll on me. The series have been one of my favourite and having him tease the 2.0 update over a year ago but nothing came is really disappointing.

Does anyone here keep track on how long he took between the 1.3x and 2.0 update for the first game and was it also around a year? Or perhaps if anyone would know a way to contact the creator HO_Works, i'll definitely see if I can't get anything out if it.
It's abandoned. The last time we've heard from the dev was shortly after the last update. A year or so after release for a major update isn't uncommon, but usually they at least update their blog with details. But with an year of not a single word on his own blog.....it's safe to say you no longer need to hold out hope. If it does happen, great......but don't wait for it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, I thought they were dead after they released the first game and then suddenly they released the second game...

Keep hope alive.

riito89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's abandoned. The last time we've heard from the dev was shortly after the last update. A year or so after release for a major update isn't uncommon, but usually they at least update their blog with details. But with an year of not a single word on his own blog.....it's safe to say you no longer need to hold out hope. If it does happen, great......but don't wait for it.
That's so disheartening to hear. Ever since I burnt out on both his Sarah games, I've been looking for other similar titles but to no avail. I think the closest one would be Virgin Island because it has similarities in the content and context, but as far as I know, everyone thinks VI was really one of the best in RPGMaker Hgames. Scale Garden games is quite close too but really the similarity only go as far as their artstyle.

Do any of you know any more games that is along the veins of Sarah of Rotation Cut and Virgin Island? Preferably translated. Content-wise would prefer humanoid sex and occasional shota and exhibitionism, but really at this point, beggars cant be choosers. Sorry if I veered off the topic into somewhat a suggestion.

Well, I thought they were dead after they released the first game and then suddenly they released the second game...

Keep hope alive.
Do you mean they also went completely silent right after the v2.21 update?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's so disheartening to hear. Ever since I burnt out on both his Sarah games, I've been looking for other similar titles but to no avail. I think the closest one would be Virgin Island because it has similarities in the content and context, but as far as I know, everyone thinks VI was really one of the best in RPGMaker Hgames. Scale Garden games is quite close too but really the similarity only go as far as their artstyle.

Do any of you know any more games that is along the veins of Sarah of Rotation Cut and Virgin Island? Preferably translated. Content-wise would prefer humanoid sex and occasional shota and exhibitionism, but really at this point, beggars cant be choosers. Sorry if I veered off the topic into somewhat a suggestion.

Do you mean they also went completely silent right after the v2.21 update?
You do requests in request thread - and time to time he gived new updates on his first game, but for second game, i heard that for some personal reasons, he will not continue on it, and won't create new games as well

riito89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You do requests in request thread - and time to time he gived new updates on his first game, but for second game, i heard that for some personal reasons, he will not continue on it, and won't create new games as well
Alright! Sorry about the request, and thanks! Guess i'll go ahead and close my book on this game.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Keep hope alive.
Hi dude Can you please reupload the full english game of this on MEGA Please? Thanks

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here you go.

" " + "#!fXZAya4K!cZtEqka7i8_ucqNdg9fRv5OIwgTz22LIePbOCTo_jmw"
I bet they meant the whole game lul. Checked, cat site doesn't have a working link.

Status
Not open for further replies.