What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Succubus Hunt! / サキュバスハント! (RE200657, RJ200657)

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking for a link too, if you guys find any. I'll get it on mega if I find a broken download somewhere.

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone else run into a bug/feature (Not sure what it is), where as soon as you start the battle its stuck in auto battle? If so does anyone know how to turn it off? I had to go back a few saves to get it to stop doing it but have no idea what I pressed and if i can reverse it so I don't have to do so much backtracking just to undo it.

Last edited:

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i noticed they do have a skill you can buy with either good or bad points that when equipped puts you in auto battle mode

FamousPotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to break rocks on locations?
you'll need to do a quest before the jeweler gives you the option to buy it(along with 3 free ones)
the quest itself is the 2nd option from the guard that you normally talk to for leaving the city.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is the union city guard supposed to block my way even after I've given him the victim's belongings? He just says good luck and my character responds "I'm not going to waste this opportunity" but he isn't letting me pass.

ETA: Ah, figured it out - had to drop my self-respect down and accept the whore's quest before I was able to pass again.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
If its the bottom left guard your talking about blocking off that area... basically I talked to everyone, did all the "hand in" stuff quests. At some point the guard that you talk to to zone to different areas gives you an option to go to some road in the forest. Talk to the guard there and select whatever options he gives, then go to back the bottom left guard again in the main city, it will trigger an event to talk with the leader of a union/city or something.

You go to this same forest road area to do the rock bomb quest mentioned above.

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you do anything with Rick? Not sure if he is a quest giver, a merchant, a guy to fuck, or what. He has unique dialogue so I assume he is something but I am not getting any real interaction with him

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Might do a partial for this if nobody else wants to. Need a break from Lucia anyway. (Yugifan3 said previously he wouldn't be doing this one in case anyone was wondering)

Already found and translated the H-stats, but there are a few more menu items buried somewhere in the scripts. Also the MC's name in English (Isabelle) won't fit on the name entry screen, so have to fix that somehow.
Haven't done items or skills yet though, and will need to play the game for some context, so probably a couple of days before it's done.

adrelynx

Reputation score
Guys, how to get this scene?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Might do a partial for this if nobody else wants to. Need a break from Lucia anyway. (Yugifan3 said previously he wouldn't be doing this one in case anyone was wondering)

Already found and translated the H-stats, but there are a few more menu items buried somewhere in the scripts. Also the MC's name in English (Isabelle) won't fit on the name entry screen, so have to fix that somehow.
Haven't done items or skills yet though, and will need to play the game for some context, so probably a couple of days before it's done.
already playing it and would greatly appreciate a partial! so thx!

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to equip heavy weapons/ long swords?
I have so many reds that i cant equip

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to equip heavy weapons/ long swords?
I have so many reds that i cant equip
you need to earn 12 evil points, press S, pick the 5th or 6th choice, then the 2nd choice, and buy the sword icon soul ability. then equip it.