What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia : 2D Action Fighting Game [Bugs Fixed Demo-Uploaded]

Actually, there is an old fighting game with about 3 stages where it pretty much was all girl vs stingrays. I have it somewhere but have no idea what it was called. :p
ROA, which was the Fight Maker game from the collaborative efforts that also brought forth Ryona Saga and RyonaRPG.

There was an updated version that only had Rydia, but development seems to have unfortunately died off in favor of the RyonaSaga and especially RyonaRPG.

You can find the files for all three games at http://dev.rsaga.org/core/all.html?1453983443

ReadTheMoodDammit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stunning graphics, fast paced gameplay.:D

Dropbare

Reputation score

Does anybody have a game save or a way to edit the game to have the gallery mode unlocked?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So all news were moved to patreon? thats unfortunate. I thought you poofed or something.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So all news were moved to patreon? thats unfortunate. I thought you poofed or something.
Sorry, please wait a bit. I just finished 2nd stage for patrons 2 days ago.
I planned to release new public demo soon. Just thinking I should finished create item and upgrade system before release or not.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Very very long time -*-
I just finished 2nd stage for patrons (no 2nd boss CG animation yet) and all main system in game. So it's time to release new public demo.

This demo has prologue and 1st stage with all main system.
You can download here :
Or download and read update log on 1st page and my blog.

Hope you enjoy and Happy New Year ^_^

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thanks for the post Christmas gift ^^

Game look really promising ;)

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very very long time -*-
I just finished 2nd stage for patrons (no 2nd boss CG animation yet) and all main system in game. So it's time to release new public demo.

This demo has prologue and 1st stage with all main system.
You can download here :
Or download and read update log on 1st page and my blog.

Hope you enjoy and Happy New Year ^_^
You have my money, Sir.
Very much enjoyed the demo. Didn't seem to notice a difference between Normal -> Hard, but I otherwise enjoyed it.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
You have my money, Sir.
Very much enjoyed the demo. Didn't seem to notice a difference between Normal -> Hard, but I otherwise enjoyed it.
Thank you for your support ^.^

Normal > Hard : Just increase enemy Atk+20% HP+20% Exp+10%

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whoa... i was impressed with your first game, virgin invader because it has good animations and the combat was nice. Your second game has blown me away as well. Love the public demo. TAKE MY MONEY!!!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Whoa... i was impressed with your first game, virgin invader because it has good animations and the combat was nice. Your second game has blown me away as well. Love the public demo. TAKE MY MONEY!!!
Thank you for your support and Happy New Year! :D

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow! The game is really polished compared to last public demo. So I want to say: Congratulations to the author, keep it up!

P.S.: And a Happy New Year to all!

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
It's a trap!!!!!!

And the pron is really sexy.........Still wonder about that new game plus though. :p
Not setting new game plus yet but it should be harder enemy and rearrange enemy encounter.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like the animations that this game offers. It's one of it's main strengths. However, when it comes to gameplay, it gets a bit more flaky. One thing that I've been struggling with since the first version I've tried is performance. The game just feels slow most of the time.Only when there are no enemies left at all is when the game picks up its normal speed again. As a result, I use Cheat Engine and set the speed to 2x when I play. And the thing is, performance should not be a problem on a machine like mine. I can run AAA titles on ultra without much problem most of the time. I hope a future update will improve performance.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
I like the animations that this game offers. It's one of it's main strengths. However, when it comes to gameplay, it gets a bit more flaky. One thing that I've been struggling with since the first version I've tried is performance. The game just feels slow most of the time.Only when there are no enemies left at all is when the game picks up its normal speed again. As a result, I use Cheat Engine and set the speed to 2x when I play. And the thing is, performance should not be a problem on a machine like mine. I can run AAA titles on ultra without much problem most of the time. I hope a future update will improve performance.
Do you use PC or laptop?