What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

You probably accidentally messed up the key configs, try resetting to default.
It's 初期設定に戻す in System Config.

Oh, and if your EP being below 50% wasn't enough, try lower.
Thanks for your advice. I tried previously but it did not fix things, but when I tried it again earlier the problem is gone. Gonna try and attempt it again. Thanks! :)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for your advice. I tried previously but it did not fix things, but when I tried it again earlier the problem is gone. Gonna try and attempt it again. Thanks! :)
try using a controller if the button problem presist :eek:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New DLC coming out January

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this link is dead now does anyone still need the patch?
, There's also this link(?) for the 1.2.2.4 version I found.

Also I got 2 questions to ask and I apologise if they've been asked before. The items we pick up from the dungeon floors, what do we do with them? Also during battle, sometimes I get 4 options with the first 2 generally leading to hearts being raised(?) while the 3rd generally causes hearts to fall (And sometimes causes the battle to end and teleport us away) and the 4th mostly doing nothing at all. What do these options do?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
mostly you sell them to shops in town or redeem them as part of the fetch quest in the tavern.
edit: do note that when you sell something for the first time it might unlock a new item to buy in the store.

Last edited:

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys, would like to ask another question. Recently tried playing it again for fun, messed up in a dungeon and forced to return after partner was hit.

When I saved, I noticed there are additional words in brackets next to the play time (as shown in the link).

I have not seen it before, so can anyone tell me what it means please? Is there any way to remove that? I tried overwriting/deleting the save, but the moment I saved a new save file from any of my previous saves, the words reappeared. Thanks a lot.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it would be weird that you hadn't seen it before since I would assume it should show up to the most recent save...
最新 = newest/latest/(most recent)

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it would be weird that you hadn't seen it before since I would assume it should show up to the most recent save...
最新 = newest/latest/(most recent)
...My memory must be failing me lol. Perhaps I never took notice, but I panicked due to messing up a dungeon run after a long time. Gotta redo a few hours of play time due to my carelessness :(

Thanks for the prompt reply. Fortunately it is just my silliness.

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
it's out new DLC/update

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's out on nyaa.

Anyone have the 1.2.2.4 patch for 1.2.2.3? I don't want to redownload the whole game.

Last edited:

lacolas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have some question
My game font are unreadable how to fix it
I'm already change to jp locale

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Open the game using Locale Emulator instead.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi Guys i just DL the Game and just wondering.... how do u guys merge the updates? i dont see anytool where it merge like beelze games or do i just move the file to the old vers??(seeems i can ply it like this but sine i got both old and new ver. on S3k3b3i)

oh just be sure do i only use this code FFOR TA kf 180:4 61:16 x3 (is there some more??) nc if

would be nc if some1 can put guide like etigoya san n menu n basic choice with img translated :)

kimjongnuke

Lurker
Reputation score
extract patchall exe to game directory where dungeon_town.exe is, and when asked copy/paste the folder path into the dialog box then just keep pressing the next button that appears until all bars go green.

seems there are some bugs, author is regularly uploading patch as always on blog.

also wow the game is so much better now with voices, and after progressing to second part of story damn very good character design ;). still sad can't use ITH and have to use AGTH for translation hook though.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Started playing the original since the new expansion came out. Ever since I got Collette as a partner, I have not gotten any partners events to proc while in dungeons. I'm all the way to the water dungeon and it hasn't happened once. Is there a way to get this to happen or am I missing something? Someone said have them fail to run away, but my character just saves them and gets hearts (no event). Thanks in advance.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Started playing the original since the new expansion came out. Ever since I got Collette as a partner, I have not gotten any partners events to proc while in dungeons. I'm all the way to the water dungeon and it hasn't happened once. Is there a way to get this to happen or am I missing something? Someone said have them fail to run away, but my character just saves them and gets hearts (no event). Thanks in advance.
If by partner event, you mean triggering sexual harassment after the battle, it can be triggered via:

1) Enemy hits your partner, then runs away at low HP
2) You failed at running away

It sounded to me that you might have bought the skill(s) to prevent the above conditions from triggering. Check your skill window and disable the following:

1) 熱烈サドンデス (prevents enemy from running away)
2) 熱烈エスケープ (prevents a failed retreat)

Hope that helps.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If by partner event, you mean triggering sexual harassment after the battle, it can be triggered via:

1) Enemy hits your partner, then runs away at low HP
2) You failed at running away

It sounded to me that you might have bought the skill(s) to prevent the above conditions from triggering. Check your skill window and disable the following:

1) 熱烈サドンデス (prevents enemy from running away)
2) 熱烈エスケープ (prevents a failed retreat)

Hope that helps.
That was it. Appreciate the help!