[RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RPG Maker] [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Preview page for the upcoming game announced today.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ188011.html

Demo is out. Similar system to the last game in which players defeat ruffians and succubi intent on subduing the heroine and breaking her with sexual torture.

Scheduled for late December, so I'm expecting this to be released before the unofficial translation for the last game finishes.

The combat and imprisoning system of the last game was fun, I was less enamoured with the writing which I found overly pompous making me roll my eyes over than laugh. Plenty of fans for the latter, but the game system itself needs to pass muster and had better not be the mouse-driven click-mash that was the first game from this circle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Harleyquin13; 6th January 2017, 04:20.

Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

comfort reason

btw any hypes for this? the last game was awesome

Comment

Not sure if I'd hype for it yet. (haven't played demo)

On his blog he says it's a mini RPG, but the price is tagged at 1400 yen.

So either it's one hell of an overpriced thing, or his definition of 'mini' means only one girl get royally screwed.

Comment

Is this game Tie with the last post on his last post ??? The 1 with 2 MC.

Comment

The demo closes as soon as I try to open it. Anyone else having this problem? Using Windows 10 by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by foamy111 View Post
            The demo closes as soon as I try to open it. Anyone else having this problem? Using Windows 10 by the way.
            Ya that's the end of the demo

Comment

No problems here and I also use windows 10.

Comment

so far doesnt have restriction or rape in mid battle

just if you loose a scene comes and after the rape you can free youself and escape

demo just are some 1st floor in a house then reach the hidden basement where many girls are in hiding but once you follow the ninja and leader girl there without any story telling they both dissapear and the basement turn to a raid of the enemies already raping the sheltered miko`s there and if you go back to the yard in 1st floor where the 2 colored demons were- door its already unlocked with a BADEND cg of main heroine end demo
                if its a mini rpg then would be the normal fight and rape n loose without many puzzles and stuff. still good game to wait for

in resume demo has only :
                3 cgs to 5 cg ( 1 full scene only )
                around 5 to 7 sprite rape of miko`s
                1 or 2 Roped MC girl sprites only
                Last edited by Maryel; 3rd November 2016, 06:19.
                Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Also there's ninja dragging bound girl, if you follow him, approach and free the girl, ninjas jump you, obviously tying you up! But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by notwavman View Post
                    Also there's ninja dragging bound girl, if you follow him, approach and free the girl, ninjas jump you, obviously tying you up! But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.
                    they do surprise you though

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

If you're quick you can break out of the surprise bondage before an enemy reaches you.

Comment

I might have a fix it mentions in the readme the wfaudio.dll in the system folder throws up red flags that firewall/anti-virus doesnt like if you add them to the exception list on your firewall/antivirus should work or at least mine did

Comment

Ohh this guy again. So far his games haven't disappointed ..Gonna reserve judgement until full release though ofc

Comment

I'm also experiencing this problem for a multitude of games. I cannot find a solution and it's really rustling my jimmies.

Comment

Originally posted by notwavman View Post
                              But battle comes without any changes, i guess combat bondage is not there yet.
                              Definitely not implemented yet. Some placeholder effects are there, but they're very incomplete. That said, judging by the placeholders for the effects and art, they are coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X