Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

mreh im just happy for the update.
    we are the unwanted....the unknown....and the unseen. it is best not to know who we are. you will both live longer and live happier without us. but we will always be there in the shadows. performing our own sense of justice. practicing what we believe is right. and ridding the world of the blasphemous....we are the unwanted....we are the unseen....we are the unknown.

Comment

2.0a is out

Comment

Originally posted by GameMaster0000 View Post
        2.0a is out
        That's only for the people who purchased it correct?
        I.e. the demo was not updated?
        I'm a harsh critic!

Definitions:
        Combat Rape:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is still fighting. But, during combat, there are mechanics by which, the heroine is sexually assaulted, and/or raped. Example: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi. Parallel Fantasy IF+

Battle Fuck:
        A game play system which the primary method of combat is sexual attacks - which replace the fighting mechanics. Example: ROBF.

Comment

Originally posted by duck666 View Post
          That's only for the people who purchased it correct?
          I.e. the demo was not updated?
          the demo already been updated... (10 august)
          so its waiting for actual release for updated ver...
          my native language not english..
          sorry for my bad...

Comment

He update his blog, looks like some problems with dlsite cause than he will update until tomorrow and im not if this is right as i dont know japanese, but looks like he will be making periodical updates, this time is maybe just the first stage after the prologue or something, im not sure.

Comment

Yeah it looks like he couldn't add in the planned erotic event (I'm assuming like the first bad ending) due to bugs he couldn't fix. He said what is added is a continuation of the tutorial level from before and that what is added is only one third of the stage. I'm not sure if there's multiple stages or if this whole update is "one stage" and therefore one third complete.
              ~Life is Viewtiful~

Artists I follow on Pixiv here:http://www.pixiv.net/mypage.php?id=4788513

For if you're into any of the following fetishes: Mind Break, Corruption, Mind Control, Transformation, Absorption, Vore, Domination/Submission, Futanari, (Maybe some loli styled artists too) and BSDM/Bondage. Oh, Latex too.

I also draw hentai as a side hobby. Here's my page: http://pixiv.me/alastor4

Comment

That's disappointing but ah well we've waited over half a year already I guess.

Comment

It's ready to download folks, apparently if you enter the castle through the main entrance you'll fight infinitely due to reinforcements, but you can also enter through a side door of sorts.
                  ~Life is Viewtiful~

Artists I follow on Pixiv here:http://www.pixiv.net/mypage.php?id=4788513

For if you're into any of the following fetishes: Mind Break, Corruption, Mind Control, Transformation, Absorption, Vore, Domination/Submission, Futanari, (Maybe some loli styled artists too) and BSDM/Bondage. Oh, Latex too.

I also draw hentai as a side hobby. Here's my page: http://pixiv.me/alastor4

Comment

lets hope an update link =3
                    Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Next update planned for 7th Sep as announced inside the game, though I'd expect something closer to mid Sep if he wants time for feedback and some quicky bug squashing. A boss plus some ero scene(s?) are supposed to be added then, he did mention the battle system is still being tweaked.

Comment

Waaay too short, would rather he had something more substantial but hey at least he is actually updating.

If he makes a game as awesome as Asagi in length and scenes with the new upgrades to the battle system etc it would be amazing.
                        Attached Files

Comment

So.... is there anything past the underground bit? I've talked to the people around the hurt girl, and went upstairs, but, nada. Can't figure it out.

Comment

After you go upstairs you have to go the right, the side entrance is shown by a wooden pathway

Comment

by chance the game ends once you reach the bathroom ? or you can go other way?
                              Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

Originally posted by Maryel View Post
                                by chance the game ends once you reach the bathroom ? or you can go other way?
                                yea, thats the end.... for this update
                                my native language not english..
                                sorry for my bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X