Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Originally posted by duck666 View Post
    Can we take a moment to appreciate how much detail seems to go into some simple RPG maker top-down scenes?
    Here here!

Comment

Originally posted by duck666 View Post
      Can we take a moment to appreciate how much detail seems to go into some simple RPG maker top-down scenes?
      I KNOW RIGHT!

thats one of the reasons im a big fan and always speak positvely for ahriman. sure the guy makes his mistakes, BUT HE PUTS SO MUCH INTO HIS GAMES! i......i luv.
      we are the unwanted....the unknown....and the unseen. it is best not to know who we are. you will both live longer and live happier without us. but we will always be there in the shadows. performing our own sense of justice. practicing what we believe is right. and ridding the world of the blasphemous....we are the unwanted....we are the unseen....we are the unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
        not yet there isnt.
        I see,even though this game have great potential lack of bad endings makes it lack climax. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by daedra666 View Post
          I see,even though this game have great potential lack of bad endings makes it lack climax. Thank you.
          I boldly agree

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Well considering the start of 2.0 you can get a game over I think he's gonna implement bad ending the same was Asagi did. They're probably more along the lines of major plot points then just losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemious View Post
              Well considering the start of 2.0 you can get a game over I think he's gonna implement bad ending the same was Asagi did. They're probably more along the lines of major plot points then just losing.
              A single cg with no explanation isnt a game over though... it's just slightly better than a default game over... the translated scenes were what made asagi so good

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

seriously i love this guy games. i really hope all his works even after this one be like asagi. not only story/ sprite scenes/ full animations. good sounds and very good timing. NOt use RPGMV << wish makes slower in many pc`s due to big map or a lot of animations on same map. il easily will buy All of his next works as long be same or bigger length as asagi. its not that i dislike cg game overs. but in reality for cg scenes there are no better that visual novels.s for this kind of 2d rpg the use of sprites on scenes and ends its a lot better
                Mf? Try your luck just starting and low upload but might help

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/

Comment

A single cg with no explanation isnt a game over though... it's just slightly better than a default game over... the translated scenes were what made asagi so good
                  I agree I fully agree with you on that. But I think that his intends to have proper game over scenarios and the like and those will appear when he reaches those points.

The additions to the game are still sort of in their building block stage. After all combat is hardly balanced and the resolution of effects aren't exactly fufilling their purpose

Comment

the translated scenes were what made asagi so good
                    I'd argue that the combat combined with the moaning women mid-fight where each area has a new cg or two was what made the game the most.

Comment

guess what? delayed again~~
                      (he will updated on 11 sep.. but lets see if he can make it lol)
                      my native language not english..
                      sorry for my bad...

Comment

Well, he mentioned serious bug, so it's OK.
                        The main important good news - he works on it, the game development is full on.

Comment

Originally posted by Noble 6 View Post
                          I'd argue that the combat combined with the moaning women mid-fight where each area has a new cg or two was what made the game the most.
                          ^ This

Of course Asagi have many things like the battle system, the need to rescue your team, the many secrets and of course the characters

Comment

Originally posted by plmnko View Post
                            ^ This

Of course Asagi have many things like the battle system, the need to rescue your team, the many secrets and of course the characters
                            yeah but all of that without a proper scene for losing (even if she gets rescued afterwards) is just a cocktease

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

yeah but all of that without a proper scene for losing (even if she gets rescued afterwards) is just a cocktease
                              I don't think seeing a woman being groped, stripped, raped, tied up into being a cumdump and fucked into submissiveness counts as a cocktease. That's an entire doujin minus the afterword page.

Comment

its out, ver 2.0c (updated)
                                my native language not english..
                                sorry for my bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X