What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ (RJ188011)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, he did have that other game in plan with another artist before so this isn't exactly too surprising.

It seems to be a mix of new systems and what he's known for (the varied CR)

I think he mentions that he hope to use what he's learned from making this game and bring it back to Aoi.

Also, one thing to note is that this game is going to be split between First and Second Half, with this upload being the first half, and the second one coming somewhere in Winter.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Any release day on that?
His blog post is of doing 'master upload' (sending the final game in for sellers' final check basically) so at earliest in about 2 hours, up to 3 days, and in the worst case it get rejected (usually due to not censored enough) and he has to fix it so add a few more days on top.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So I'm definitely buying that asap. Ahriman makes the best games and Infraton is one of my fave artists so this is like a dream team in hentai that I never expected xD. Hopefully it's more complete than Aoi though.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Oh dear lord all of my yes. My only (relatively minor) gripe with Ahriman's games has been the art, and even that has gotten better in Aoi. Will throw my money at this, no questions asked.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh dear lord all of my yes. My only (relatively minor) gripe with Ahriman's games has been the art, and even that has gotten better in Aoi. Will throw my money at this, no questions asked.
Its seems that the guy himself is also self-conscious about his art, so that's on of the reasons he's commissioning someone else's, the other being its less time consuming. Who knows, the gameplay may even be better now that that's where most of his attention is at now.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seriously? I love Ahriman's art, I think it's good.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been posted to DL-site, release date 30/08 and demo is downloadable right now.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link for the lazy.

Gonna try the demo before I buy. The last game he released, I bought right away and it was barebones. Took him a few months to update it into a real game. Moral Swordsman Asagi is my favourite game of all time though.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Actually Aoi if you purchase V1 you will get V2 for free when it is released.

This new game need to be have own thread but I didn't allow to insert picture or link yet

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He made a new game and it's not the Segami Daisuke game?
Someone buy me a plane ticket to Japan so I can kick this guy's ass.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hmmmm demo refuses to run for me, just gives me the initial black window then shuts down instantly with no error box or notification as to why. This is the only rpgmaker game i have tried that has done this. Running in JPN locale. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you have Avast? Since Avast seems to hate Ahriman games and closes them immediately.

Seems like the game is on the cat site as well.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so... its just 2 stage and 2 extra?
imo its still same like before but a bit improve (sadly i really want it on par with asagi, but its just mini game like aoi i think)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
In the intro scene, it looks like Aoi is the one being led around by the beastman, the one that the two girls comment on.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you have Avast? Since Avast seems to hate Ahriman games and closes them immediately.

Seems like the game is on the cat site as well.
I do indeed have Avast, but i bought the game anyway to support the creator, and the main game works fine, demo still didn't. But thanks all the same.