Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [RJ188011] (Ahriman) 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ

Originally posted by Deekin View Post
    This is the main appeal for me and is what I feel other games with combat H tend to be lacking at (especially straight up clones like Deathblight RPG or Damsel Quest 3).
    It's harder for us to get in touch with voice actors. since those sites ahriman used dont have english speakers/writers

You can find my games here (itch.io)

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Originally posted by azurezero View Post
      It's harder for us to get in touch with voice actors. since those sites ahriman used dont have english speakers/writers
      So... if you could get voice actors, which ones will you choice? english ones or japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by plmnko View Post
        So... if you could get voice actors, which ones will you choice? english ones or japanese?
        Japanese... the english ones dont turn me on much...only kurovadis had an english va that i actually liked. I have my partner voicing yuki in my metroidvania project but i kept expecting people to complain about it. so far no one has.

but i doubt she could do the nice moans that ive come to expect from the ahriman games

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

I seem to be stuck. I pretty just click through what I think is the opening. I think it is that due to how little combat I had and the amount of text. So I played as The main character for like one maybe two fights. Then a blue hair lady for a castle escape. Then one more battle as the main chick. Now I'm in what appears to be a dungeon as the main character, she doesn't appeared to be captured. The Blue haired one is there as well. One route is blocked by a npc, three other doors in a "bathroom" are locked, and the last route has a door that doesn't open.

I wonder if I got myself stuck by picking the wrong choices, or am not doing something the npc wants me to.

I can't read anything in the game so I'm really lost in the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by mellofellow View Post
            I seem to be stuck. I pretty just click through what I think is the opening. I think it is that due to how little combat I had and the amount of text. So I played as The main character for like one maybe two fights. Then a blue hair lady for a castle escape. Then one more battle as the main chick. Now I'm in what appears to be a dungeon as the main character, she doesn't appeared to be captured. The Blue haired one is there as well. One route is blocked by a npc, three other doors in a "bathroom" are locked, and the last route has a door that doesn't open.

I wonder if I got myself stuck by picking the wrong choices, or am not doing something the npc wants me to.

I can't read anything in the game so I'm really lost in the subject.
            you have to walk through the wall upstairs where the floor is raised

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

Wow! I thought that was a table. :P

Comment

mellofellow, I was in exactly the same situation, what a cryptic game.

Comment

Originally posted by mellofellow View Post
                  Wow! I thought that was a table. :P
                  I thought the exact same damn thing.
                  Finally got the try it out proper.
                  Goddamnit I want to make a partial. Never a full translation. Just no, nope nope nope nope.
                  No idea what those numbers in combat indicate at the moment and not sure if there is even anything implemented with them. Though I must admit I do just like numbers increasing and being modified. Who care about Aoi and everything happening to her, those numbers are the true star!
                  Current Translation Project:
                  The Moral Sword, Asagi

Succubus Nests Finished Translation

Comment

Originally posted by TNT90 View Post
                    I thought the exact same damn thing.
                    Finally got the try it out proper.
                    Goddamnit I want to make a partial. Never a full translation. Just no, nope nope nope nope.
                    No idea what those numbers in combat indicate at the moment and not sure if there is even anything implemented with them. Though I must admit I do just like numbers increasing and being modified. Who care about Aoi and everything happening to her, those numbers are the true star!
                    I bet it does take up the desk slot of the tileset

and here (dlsite)

My patreon

Comment

*boink*

our usual cat's got some new stuff now(maybe?), if you catch my drift.

edit : or not. seems i jumped the gun.
                      Last edited by minipotato; 25th September 2017, 20:18.

Comment

I somhow can't start the new trail version. It just crash on start up. Was there something new you need for the new 2.0 version (beside the RTP)?

Comment

Originally posted by T4ke View Post
                          I somhow can't start the new trail version. It just crash on start up. Was there something new you need for the new 2.0 version (beside the RTP)?
                          Its antivirus fault

Comment

Originally posted by plmnko View Post
                            Its antivirus fault
                            Thx for the hint. My AV really don't like some of Ahrimans scripts...

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron A. Aaronsen View Post
                              the secret door capture was always there.
                              What is the secret door capture? On the off chance I missed something. And does it happen when being walked around?

Edit: Nevermind found it. Seems to not always trigger.
                              Last edited by DudePerson; 7th October 2017, 10:00.

Comment

Its amazing how much you guys love things that I hate or don't care for, its like the anime community all over again. Or maybe this is still the anime community, which would make sense.

Anyways, the demo was way too short, even for me and I ain't even impressed by this game. Is there a "end of demo" message or does it just end due to some arbitrary dead end where you are blocked from advancing any further? Also, what's the deal with 1.0 and 2.0c? They seem so different and utterly unrelated. Is 2.0c the sequel to 1.0 or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X